Now That The Election Is Over, When Is Barr Going To Release Durham's Repot / Findings?

US AG Barr declared he would not allow the Durham Report to come out prior to the election 'so it would not impact the election'...

Ummm, could someone post a link to where a law officially states all criminal investigations must stop...because
the last thing we want is a fully-informed public voting on who should be the next President of the United States...

Correct me if I am wrong - and I am NOT - but President Barak Obama and his entire administration were already working with foreign ex-spies and the Russian Intel Agency. were already conducting their illegal investigation, duirng the 2016 election....

But I DIGRESS....

Now that the most publicly stolen election in US history is over when can we expect to see John Durham's report of the results of his CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION?

As if the American people have not been F*ED ENOUGH by 4 years of in-your-face-treason and now with in-your-face election fraud I fully expect that the 'JUSTICE SYSTEM', Durham's investigation, and the results of that investigation to have been effected by the RESULTS of this election!

Despite having enough, overwhelming, undeniable evidence of crime the likes this nation has ever known / seen - to include a co-conspirator who confessed / pled guilty and reportedly was naming names, I whole-heartedly expect Barr, the rock of integrity that can not be moved/swayed, and his mini-me to release a report declaring, 'NOTHING TO SEE HERE!'

Durham turned out to be another deep Stater. He went into the den of corruption and could only find a low level staffer to slap his hand

We need Barr to end this crap... File arrest warrants for Treason and perp-walk them! ALL OF THEM!

View attachment 413676

Billy, you're one of my favs man....but C'MON MAN !!!

Barr is an Establishment man. Lock stock and barrel
You might get more done if you count on Kamala to do it
I am an eternal optimist.. I have faith that all men are not evil.... Its a short coming I have... :spinner: :smoke:

You'll never go anywhere with a bad attitude like that ...

Allegation is what they had. That and their opinion is all they every had. That's how propaganda works.

I really hope Durham is able to have a report released to put to bed a lot of the nonsense being talked about with regard to his investigation, but I have a feeling that Billy isn't going to allow that.

American Conservatives still don't get it. Naive to the very end.

No matter how many crimes are committed, no matter how much abuse never gets punished, the Right will not drop their faith in the Establishment.

Sad. Beyond sad.

Allegation is what they had. That and their opinion is all they every had. That's how propaganda works.

Yes, you know that. An art you practice endlessly. Russia, Russia, Russia! Trump is to blame for a virus! Let's impeach Trump for what Obama/Biden did. You know what you're talking about on this one

Yes, you know that. An art you practice endlessly. Russia, Russia, Russia! Trump is to blame for a virus! Let's impeach Trump for what Obama/Biden did. You know what you're talking about on this one

Just so you know. The Russia investigation was a DOJ investigation started by the GOP, not the Democrats. The DOJ is under the Executive Branch. Furthermore the Democrats didn't have control of the House until 2019, and had no power to investigation anything.

Trumpybear is responsible for his actions (or lack thereof) and lies about the virus for the past 9 months.

The Great President Obama never tried to leverage foreign aid to tarnish any Republican politician.

Just so you know. The Russia investigation was a DOJ investigation started by the GOP, not the Democrats. The DOJ is under the Executive Branch. Furthermore the Democrats didn't have control of the House until 2019, and had no power to investigation anything.

Trumpybear is responsible for his actions (or lack thereof) and lies about the virus for the past 9 months.

The Great President Obama never tried to leverage foreign aid to tarnish any Republican politician.

The Russia investigation started under Obama, liar. You're full of shit

The Russia investigation started under Obama, liar. You're full of shit

Mueller was not appointed until after Comey was fired by Trumpbear.

It should have been Congress that appointed a special counsel with absolute subpoena power like they did for investigating Clinton. But the GOP was in power until 2019.

American Conservatives still don't get it. Naive to the very end.

No matter how many crimes are committed, no matter how much abuse never gets punished, the Right will not drop their faith in the Establishment.

Sad. Beyond sad.
I have no faith in 'the establishment. I hold onto HOPE for 'JUSTICE'.

What part of NO EVIDENCE dont Republicans understand?
The part where there is a co-conspirator in jail who has named names.

The part where the FISA Court publicly declared they have evidence to show the FBI had committed FISA Court crimes for DECADES.

Sorry, but all of us to not have out heads op the treasonous Democrats' asses like you seem to.

did Obama/Biden with-hold aid to ukraine in order to strongarm them into doing their bidding?

US AG Barr declared he would not allow the Durham Report to come out prior to the election 'so it would not impact the election'...

Ummm, could someone post a link to where a law officially states all criminal investigations must stop...because
the last thing we want is a fully-informed public voting on who should be the next President of the United States...

Correct me if I am wrong - and I am NOT - but President Barak Obama and his entire administration were already working with foreign ex-spies and the Russian Intel Agency. were already conducting their illegal investigation, duirng the 2016 election....

But I DIGRESS....

Now that the most publicly stolen election in US history is over when can we expect to see John Durham's report of the results of his CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION?

As if the American people have not been F*ED ENOUGH by 4 years of in-your-face-treason and now with in-your-face election fraud I fully expect that the 'JUSTICE SYSTEM', Durham's investigation, and the results of that investigation to have been effected by the RESULTS of this election!

Despite having enough, overwhelming, undeniable evidence of crime the likes this nation has ever known / seen - to include a co-conspirator who confessed / pled guilty and reportedly was naming names, I whole-heartedly expect Barr, the rock of integrity that can not be moved/swayed, and his mini-me to release a report declaring, 'NOTHING TO SEE HERE!'

Dude, are you still hanging your hopes on that sham?

They've got nothing to reveal. They're gonna hope everyone forgets about it because they don't want to publicly exonerate the folks they were investigating.

But I DIGRESS....

What report? The one which says they have no evidence of wrong doing by anyone involved in investigating the President? That report?

Just like every other report issued by every investigating agency for the past four years????

did Obama/Biden with-hold aid to ukraine in order to strongarm them into doing their bidding?

It was the USA, the EU and the IMF who collectively were threatening to withhold their pledges of loans to the new regime. The US had offered a billion, while the EU and IMF were offering about 18 billion I think.

Lol, what's been debunked, kid?
Hey, crep, confessed co-conspirator Clinesmith, who is behind bars and naming names, says you got a little leaking down your chin. And the 'secret court' still says the FBI has committed FISA Court crimes for DECADES....

Forum List

Back