Now That The Election Is Over, When Is Barr Going To Release Durham's Repot / Findings?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
US AG Barr declared he would not allow the Durham Report to come out prior to the election 'so it would not impact the election'...

Ummm, could someone post a link to where a law officially states all criminal investigations must stop...because
the last thing we want is a fully-informed public voting on who should be the next President of the United States...

Correct me if I am wrong - and I am NOT - but President Barak Obama and his entire administration were already working with foreign ex-spies and the Russian Intel Agency. were already conducting their illegal investigation, duirng the 2016 election....

But I DIGRESS....

Now that the most publicly stolen election in US history is over when can we expect to see John Durham's report of the results of his CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION?

As if the American people have not been F*ED ENOUGH by 4 years of in-your-face-treason and now with in-your-face election fraud I fully expect that the 'JUSTICE SYSTEM', Durham's investigation, and the results of that investigation to have been effected by the RESULTS of this election!

Despite having enough, overwhelming, undeniable evidence of crime the likes this nation has ever known / seen - to include a co-conspirator who confessed / pled guilty and reportedly was naming names, I whole-heartedly expect Barr, the rock of integrity that can not be moved/swayed, and his mini-me to release a report declaring, 'NOTHING TO SEE HERE!'

US AG Barr declared he would not allow the Durham Report to come out prior to the election 'so it would not impact the election'...

Ummm, could someone post a link to where a law officially states all criminal investigations must stop...because
the last thing we want is a fully-informed public voting on who should be the next President of the United States...

Correct me if I am wrong - and I am NOT - but President Barak Obama and his entire administration were already working with foreign ex-spies and the Russian Intel Agency. were already conducting their illegal investigation, duirng the 2016 election....

But I DIGRESS....

Now that the most publicly stolen election in US history is over when can we expect to see John Durham's report of the results of his CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION?

As if the American people have not been F*ED ENOUGH by 4 years of in-your-face-treason and now with in-your-face election fraud I fully expect that the 'JUSTICE SYSTEM', Durham's investigation, and the results of that investigation to have been effected by the RESULTS of this election!

Despite having enough, overwhelming, undeniable evidence of crime the likes this nation has ever known / seen - to include a co-conspirator who confessed / pled guilty and reportedly was naming names, I whole-heartedly expect Barr, the rock of integrity that can not be moved/swayed, and his mini-me to release a report declaring, 'NOTHING TO SEE HERE!'

TRUMP! is vindictive. It will be interesting to see what he does with this while he's still in office.

Although snowflakes won't scream about these questionable sources, the 'official' opinions' are already claiming the re-writing of history is about to be revealed:

"Durham Investigation Insiders Say ‘No Evidence’ to Support Obamagate Has Been Found in 18 Months"

...YUP...IF YOU DON'Y COUNT:

Kevin Clinesmith's guilty plea and naming co-conspirators

The FISA Court declaring Not only did Comey, Rosnstein, Clapper, Brennan, and others commit FISA Court abuses to illegally spy on Trump and his team but that Comey, Muerller, and the FBI has been committing FISA Court abuses for DECADES....

Rosenstein confessing that he committed FISA Court crimes...attempting to justify his crimes by saying 'he - like Hillary - had no idea what was on the documents and had no idea he was breaking laws because he never READ the FISA Court warrants, that he TRUSTED COMEY (so he claims it's comey's fault)

...and more....

But I DIGRESS....

Why do you say the election is "Over" ?

There are still many legal challenges in progress, No ?

...and if Barr is willing to allow the biggest criminal act of treason in US history to go unpunished, you gotta know that Barr & the DOJ is going to ignore all the criminal evidence on the Biden Crime Family .... (From the Treasury Department, DHS, State Department testimony, etc...) to include Joe's own confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM) !!

As soon as Biden takes the oath of office the GOP should immediately push to have Compromised Biden Impeached...

....of course, if they did, they would be racing against the Democrats - who want to remove him based on the 25th Amendment - to see who could remove him 1st.

Why do you say the election is "Over" ?
There are still many legal challenges in progress, No ?

When Fox news refuses to cover the massive amount of open election fraud and begins referring to Biden as the 'President' it is a sign the 'FIX' is officially in and no one, to include the courts, will make things right.

Democrats, like Abrams, call Republicans and Trump supporters 'traitors' for contesting / opposing an openly stolen election, despite the fact that for 4 years they openly committed treason, broke laws, attempted coups, and admittedly perpetrated the 1st politically partisan Impeachment based on zero crimes / evidence / witnesses....

The old 'double standard':
The Democrats can tear the country apart by yelling, screaming, engaging in sedition, committing FISA Court crimes, attempting failed coup after failed coup for 4 years, and finally openly stealing the 2020 election, but the GOP is supposed to calmly accept it and move on 'for the good of the country' / to stop the further divide of the nation.

...and if Barr is willing to allow the biggest criminal act of treason in US history to go unpunished, you gotta know that Barr & the DOJ is going to ignore all the criminal evidence on the Biden Crime Family .... (From the Treasury Department, DHS, State Department testimony, etc...) to include Joe's own confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM) !!

As soon as Biden takes the oath of office the GOP should immediately push to have Compromised Biden Impeached...

....of course, if they did, they would be racing against the Democrats - who want to remove him based on the 25th Amendment - to see who could remove him 1st.

True.
If Biden is inaugurated.....The final chapter on America is closed.
The Epitaph to America will be that Freedom does not work due to human nature

We need Barr to end this crap... File arrest warrants for Treason and perp-walk them! ALL OF THEM!

facepalm.jpg

Billy, you're one of my favs man....but C'MON MAN !!!

Barr is an Establishment man. Lock stock and barrel
You might get more done if you count on Kamala to do it

We need Barr to end this crap... File arrest warrants for Treason and perp-walk them! ALL OF THEM!

View attachment 413676

I am an eternal optimist.. I have faith that all men are not evil.... Its a short coming I have... :spinner: :smoke:

Right....Maybe if we just have patience the CCP will decide to become defenders of freedom too.

View attachment 413676

I am an eternal optimist.. I have faith that all men are not evil.... Its a short coming I have... :spinner: :smoke:

Right....Maybe if we just have patience the CCP will decide to become defenders of freedom too.
I have got to work on my sarcasm.... I see it is failing...

If Barr does not put this out Trump needs to declassify it all and put it out... In fact Trump should do exactly that TODAY! Let the chips fall where they may....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back