Now that 2012 is a lock-in for Obama

I wouldn't say Obama is a shoo-in just yet. If UE stays above 8% he'll have a difficult time getting re-elected.

If Santorum gets the nod he is a shoe in.

If Romney does, it could get interesting, but they'll hammer the Mormon on his religion and tax havens...
If Santorum gets the nod, it will be helpful to look at 1964. The last time the GOP gave a Puritan the nomination, he went down in flames.

At this point last year everyone was still saying that Hillary was going to be the next president.

If by "everyone" you mean a small handful or people.

Of course, at this point last year the entire USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade was declaring a worn out leather shoe would be the next President if it were to run against "The Messiah". Even THEY'VE resided themselves to the very strong likelihood that Fartbama is going to get reelected.

Nothing is a lock. We can worry about Santorum's second term on Nov 7

That's an even dumber statement than claiming that at this point last year "everyone" was still saying that Hillary was going be the next president.

Well done.

:thup:

Last edited:
who is best set to win in 2016? Hillary? Jeb Bush? Palin (hey, I do have a sense of humour!)

If you're gonna flame, do it in the flame zone. Unless you have actual evidence to prove that Obama is a 'lock in' for 2012... which would suggest corrupt election practices.

who is best set to win in 2016? Hillary? Jeb Bush? Palin (hey, I do have a sense of humour!)

If you're gonna flame, do it in the flame zone. Unless you have actual evidence to prove that Obama is a 'lock in' for 2012... which would suggest corrupt election practices.

how was that a flame? he is stating his opinion, like everyone else on this board.

i also happen to agree with him. but that's neither here nor there.

i look forward to you interjecting on every thread about how obama is going to lose. :thup:

how was that a flame? he is stating his opinion, like everyone else on this board.

i look forward to you interjecting on every thread about how obama is going to lose. :thup:

Apparently, some people find the pondering of a Hillary, Jeb, or Palin nomination as an attack.

:dunno:

Apparently, some people find the pondering of a Hillary, Jeb, or Palin nomination as an attack.

:dunno:

that is kind of funny.

Its already history and he is already in top contention for worst president ever.

Your just too brainwashed to see it

Fuck off dickhead.

I would venture to say your boys Obama and Carter will be neck and neck for worst Presidents of all time.

As I said. History will tell the tale.

Its already history and ONLY partisan hacks claim what you claim

Someone hasn't been watching the Republican debates

Yup, lock is the word for it

obama has a lock on the election. Now democrats don't have to worry about it. Have a joint and a beer.

I'm more often seeing the argument that many Republicans are more concerned with the Senate & House than the White House, given the state of the GOP field. Okay, that would make sense all things considered, but I'd love to know more about the "down ballot" theory - that if someone votes for the (D) for President, they're more likely to keep voting (D) as they go down the ballot. That wouldn't bode well for the GOP.

Whoever it is, the Dems will still run a "Bush's fault" platform

It's sad isn't it?

Bush fucked things up so badly that the impact will still be felt in 2016 and beyond

And the Dems should give thanks every day for Bush. Without him they might have to take some kind of responsibility.

The Dems have taken responsibility....

For stopping a Depression
For ending the Bush wars.
For stopping torture
For providing health insurance to millions of Americans
For killing Osama bin Laden
For saving the Auto industry
For allowing gays to openly serve in the military

Forum List

Back