Now it is four cops who didn’t go in.

Tell me again about how we are supposed to trust the cops to protect our kids?

Actually, there were four police officers waiting outside the school

The police have no constitutional duty to protect anyone. They will always turn out to protect each other.

View attachment 178767

More cops rushed to defend a disgraced fellow cop, than rushed in to save the kids.

So why are we even discussing leaving it to the cops anyway?

From what I read it was 3 sheriffs deputies hiding behind their cars when the police arrived. The police were stunned and went inside when they arrived. We need gun control. Even law enforcement doesn't want to mess with these mass killing guns. No way a teacher would ever have a chance armed or not. I call BS on the NRA!

obviously you are another ignorant leftard

Media Ignore Story of School Gunman Stopped By Armed Teacher | Breitbart
Ignorant? Have you missed all the shootings? Were there guns here to stop the guy?
On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded.
They were there and they killed him. Next lie.
And he killed 5 of them and injured 9. But a teacher should have to fight off somebody with the same weapon.

Why don't you let the teacher decide for himself, instead of just assuming he wouldn't?

Something to think about. Arming teachers would end school shootings because the "soft" targets preferred by a mass shooter would disappear. Like hijackings, once even the threat of failure comes into play, the dynamics change and the shooter changes his mind.

Mark
. Ahhh, their just scared that liberal teachers might be replaced by teachers who no longer have an agenda to brainwash the children in the kind of a liberalist brainwashing free zone they have enjoyed for years now. There's all kinds of free zones ya know. LOL.

Ignorant? Have you missed all the shootings? Were there guns here to stop the guy?
On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded.

thanks again for posting your ignorance

it is because dick faces like you that the teachers are as defenseless as the children in the schools

Because it matters? Where was the assault weapon in your story? Where is the killer who just starts shooting? Your story is quite a different one.

you can not even post one article where a mass shooting happened with an assault weapon ya retard

The gun at this school sure killed a lot of people really fast didn't it? But you want to argue definitions while people die. That is so not helpful. It is good to see so many calling BS on the NRA. The right to life is way strong than the right to quickly become a mass killer.

Yes, your "stop thinking and panic!" approach is so much more helpful.

You are a bunch of scared little children who won't admit you are wrong. You just hide behind your guns while so many die. You told us magazine capacity didn't matter and these semi-auto rifles weren't so dangerous. Now these are the very weapons regularly used for the worst mass shooting in history. Over 50+ deaths isn't that dangerous? You clowns have been spewing BS for far too long.

see ya sock life too short to put up with your sleazy nature

Just keep hiding. Even our children are braver than you.

So cowering under a desk pissing your pants waiting to be shot is your idea of bravery?

dying under your desk unarmed for the cause is leftard bravery

You are a bunch of scared little children who won't admit you are wrong. You just hide behind your guns while so many die. You told us magazine capacity didn't matter and these semi-auto rifles weren't so dangerous. Now these are the very weapons regularly used for the worst mass shooting in history. Over 50+ deaths isn't that dangerous? You clowns have been spewing BS for far too long.

Cite this "act of bravery" to which you refer.

So cowering under a desk pissing your pants waiting to be shot is your idea of bravery?

You're wearing your MAGA hat again like Cruz was wearing ???

Smoke spin troll....lather rinse reword and repeat.

too bad eds once again you are a dollar short and a day late

with that picture the fake media reported the wrong guy

turns out he is another leftist just like you ya retard registered democrat

The police have no constitutional duty to protect anyone. They will always turn out to protect each other.

View attachment 178767

More cops rushed to defend a disgraced fellow cop, than rushed in to save the kids.

This is called the 'donut factor'. This community has a problem with their police. They were trained by a snowflake liberal human resources department.

Sheriffs are snowflakes? Aren't they usually the most pro-gun ones?

People are human. Some times stereotypes are vague models.

Hi Conservatives! You can knock it off the the stupid "It takes a Good Guy With Guns" nonsense. It's now officially a proven shibboleth.
but i thought you weren't coming for the guns.

guess that went into the shibboleth also huh?

too bad eds once again you are a dollar short and a day late

with that picture the fake media reported the wrong guy

turns out he is another leftist just like you ya retard registered democrat

Nicolas Cruz DOB: May 26, 1998 - Oakland Park 33311 - Florida Resident Database

It sounds like a local government failure.
From local F.B.I. down to cops.

And you forgot to mention that the Social Worker who came to his house cleared him, he was cutting himself live on FB... that alone is a disease of someone in a bad state mentally. He should have been forced to see a physiatrist who is trained to see the signs..

how we can collectively miss the signs to me is more a sign of our culture today. we don't want to tell someone how "sick" they are because it's not PC.

we need to get over that fast and call it as it is, not what we'd like it to be.

View attachment 178767

If anything, it would seem to highlight the need for people to protect themselves in the failure of government to do so.

View attachment 178767

If anything, it would seem to highlight the need for people to protect themselves in the failure of government to do so.

exactly

View attachment 178767

YES bring back the revolutionary days We need a militia

View attachment 178767

Yea....

And Dumb Donnie says teachers would have kicked the kids ass

View attachment 178767

Yea....

Tell me why humans are the only creatures on this planet who don’t have an instinct for self defense.

View attachment 178767

Yea....

We will never know, that shooting is over. Why you are able to reach a conclusion is just your need to call Trump names, which seems to be more important than solving any problems.

I'm not going to hammer the cops and insist "If I was there..." because that's asinine. You should however expect that if a cop was there his first inclination is to seek out the source of fire and neutralize it. Without having been there I can't condemn them because I have been in massive emergency responses during forest fires and that is nothing near as chaotic as police traffic during shootings.

The best solution is for principles and educators to accept responsibility for their own safety, not just the kids in the building and learn to carry a small concealable and effective self defense tool. A 9mm handgun can win a gunfight against a full auto PPSh-41 in the right hands and circumstance. Taking the variable of violent resistance out of the event only promotes the success of the killer. The teacher's unions and parasitic administrators have turned public property into shooting galleries for sociopaths.

Sociopaths mind you that in this last case were KNOWN TO BE A THREAT in advance.

Yes the cop looks like a coward more concerned with his pension. His only real honorable way out is probably suicide at this point. Not my call to make though.

Forum List

Back