Now it is four cops who didn’t go in.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Tell me again about how we are supposed to trust the cops to protect our kids?

Actually, there were four police officers waiting outside the school

The police have no constitutional duty to protect anyone. They will always turn out to protect each other.

47D62A4E-B5C2-4545-AC88-75593525D2F9.png

More cops rushed to defend a disgraced fellow cop, than rushed in to save the kids.

So why are we even discussing leaving it to the cops anyway?

Hi Conservatives! You can knock it off the the stupid "It takes a Good Guy With Guns" nonsense. It's now officially a proven shibboleth.

The police have no constitutional duty to protect anyone. They will always turn out to protect each other.

I don't expect them to. They probably followed procedure for an active shooter incident, which is to get everyone out first, secure all the entrances and exits, and only THEN go in after the shooter.

If that is standard procedure, then what is the point?

No one was "gotten out" until the victims had bled out. The shooter walked out with them.

It sounds like a local government failure.
From local F.B.I. down to cops.

And you forgot to mention that the Social Worker who came to his house cleared him, he was cutting himself live on FB... that alone is a disease of someone in a bad state mentally. He should have been forced to see a physiatrist who is trained to see the signs..

View attachment 178767

More cops rushed to defend a disgraced fellow cop, than rushed in to save the kids.

So these cops heard them inside dying and stayed outside..gosh horrible

Hi Conservatives! You can knock it off the the stupid "It takes a Good Guy With Guns" nonsense. It's now officially a proven shibboleth.
How so liar? Where were the good guys with the guns? Oh, they were outside waiting for the shooting to stop so scum like you can wallow in the blood.

That’s why the sheriff said he should have gone in, unless he is lying.

I don't expect them to. They probably followed procedure for an active shooter incident, which is to get everyone out first, secure all the entrances and exits, and only THEN go in after the shooter.

View attachment 178767

yeah they didnt go in

they waited for the police to arrive

View attachment 178767

From what I read it was 3 sheriffs deputies hiding behind their cars when the police arrived. The police were stunned and went inside when they arrived. We need gun control. Even law enforcement doesn't want to mess with these mass killing guns. No way a teacher would ever have a chance armed or not. I call BS on the NRA!

How so liar? Where were the good guys with the guns? Oh, they were outside waiting for the shooting to stop so scum like you can wallow in the blood.

Remember when they used to say if only there was one good guy with a gun? Well even several sheriffs aren't enough when the killer has an assault rifle. We need gun control.

View attachment 178767

From what I read it was 3 sheriffs deputies hiding behind their cars when the police arrived. The police were stunned and went inside when they arrived. We need gun control. Even law enforcement doesn't want to mess with these mass killing guns. No way a teacher would ever have a chance armed or not. I call BS on the NRA!

obviously you are another ignorant leftard

Media Ignore Story of School Gunman Stopped By Armed Teacher | Breitbart

Remember when they used to say if only there was one good guy with a gun? Well even several sheriffs aren't enough when the killer has an assault rifle. We need gun control.
Yeah, the good guys were out hiding until the shooting stopped, and you know this. Yet you liars never can tell us how gun control will stop this when we already have gun control. Now smoke spin and lie some more.

Forum List

Back