Now it is four cops who didn’t go in.

Tell me again about how we are supposed to trust the cops to protect our kids?

Actually, there were four police officers waiting outside the school

The police have no constitutional duty to protect anyone. They will always turn out to protect each other.

View attachment 178767

More cops rushed to defend a disgraced fellow cop, than rushed in to save the kids.

So why are we even discussing leaving it to the cops anyway?

From what I read it was 3 sheriffs deputies hiding behind their cars when the police arrived. The police were stunned and went inside when they arrived. We need gun control. Even law enforcement doesn't want to mess with these mass killing guns. No way a teacher would ever have a chance armed or not. I call BS on the NRA!

obviously you are another ignorant leftard

Media Ignore Story of School Gunman Stopped By Armed Teacher | Breitbart
Ignorant? Have you missed all the shootings? Were there guns here to stop the guy?
On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded.

Hi Conservatives! You can knock it off the the stupid "It takes a Good Guy With Guns" nonsense. It's now officially a proven shibboleth.
How so liar? Where were the good guys with the guns? Oh, they were outside waiting for the shooting to stop so scum like you can wallow in the blood.

Remember when they used to say if only there was one good guy with a gun? Well even several sheriffs aren't enough when the killer has an assault rifle. We need gun control.
Yeah, the good guys were out hiding until the shooting stopped, and you know this. Yet you liars never can tell us how gun control will stop this when we already have gun control. Now smoke spin and lie some more.

The bad guys will turn in their guns I guess?

Hi Conservatives! You can knock it off the the stupid "It takes a Good Guy With Guns" nonsense. It's now officially a proven shibboleth.
How so liar? Where were the good guys with the guns? Oh, they were outside waiting for the shooting to stop so scum like you can wallow in the blood.

Remember when they used to say if only there was one good guy with a gun? Well even several sheriffs aren't enough when the killer has an assault rifle. We need gun control.
Yeah, the good guys were out hiding until the shooting stopped, and you know this. Yet you liars never can tell us how gun control will stop this when we already have gun control. Now smoke spin and lie some more.
Gun control? An angry kid went out and bough a weapon for mass killing illegally. That is not gun control.

The police have no constitutional duty to protect anyone. They will always turn out to protect each other.

View attachment 178767

More cops rushed to defend a disgraced fellow cop, than rushed in to save the kids.

From what I read it was 3 sheriffs deputies hiding behind their cars when the police arrived. The police were stunned and went inside when they arrived. We need gun control. Even law enforcement doesn't want to mess with these mass killing guns. No way a teacher would ever have a chance armed or not. I call BS on the NRA!

Ignorant? Have you missed all the shootings? Were there guns here to stop the guy?
On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded.
They were there and they killed him. Next lie.

`
Sheriff's Office Had Received About 20 Calls Regarding Suspect: The Latest on the Florida School Shooting - While the righteous right is going loony about the FBI, lo and behold, long before that, the Broward County Sheriff's department received multiple tips and warnings about Nikolas Cruz and completely failed to act on any of them. This is malfeasance and negligence of the highest order for a local police force that could have and should have prevented this slaughter.
`

Generally - You can only count on the popo if it serves their self interests like career promotion or advancement.

With exceptions.

Gun control? An angry kid went out and bough a weapon for mass killing illegally. That is not gun control.
So tell us all pinky how gun control will stop murder in gun free zones? I won't hold my breath.

So tell us all pinky how gun control will stop murder in gun free zones? I won't hold my breath.
Look at the homicide rates of every country with strong gun control. Much lower than ours.

By tweeting #NoGunsAllowed maybe?

Look at the homicide rates of every country with strong gun control. Much lower than ours.
Still no answer....don't think for a minute I don't know what you are doing scumbag.

View attachment 178767

And he killed 5 of them and injured 9. But a teacher should have to fight off somebody with the same weapon.

View attachment 178767

thanks again for posting your ignorance

it is because dick faces like you that the teachers are as defenseless as the children in the schools

Still no answer....

Yes actually it was an answer. It shows it works. You are just too ignorant.

Sure, that ought to work wonders.

View attachment 178767

yeah they didnt go in

they waited for the police to arrive

yeah eds amazing how you leftards laugh as children being killed while law enforcement hides outside

View attachment 178767

it is because dick faces like you that the teachers are as defenseless as the children in the schools

Because it matters? Where was the assault weapon in your story? Where is the killer who just starts shooting? Your story is quite a different one.

View attachment 178767

And he killed 5 of them and injured 9. But a teacher should have to fight off somebody with the same weapon.
When do you stop twisting facts? No one says a teacher has to... aww fuck, your sorry goddam ass ins't worth responding to..you're just a fucking troll. Die bitch.

View attachment 178767

. Once the leftist allow freely the ideology that (everyone deserves a trophy - no child regardless of their mental state of mind or character is left behind - no bullying of the bullies - the exceptance of deplorable things etc.), is when the wolf has been allowed to gain access freely to the chicken house. Now once the house has been breeched, and because of the mental brainwashing caused by the LEFTIST, the police are scared to death to react without a full assessment of the situation first, because they fear that if they make a mistake that they will be put on death row by the left for whom they would have also been charged to save. The left has created hesitation where hesitation is not acceptable, but look at how the left in this country has since shackled the police, and if possible will frame the police as the bad guy no matter what the police thought was right in the event.

Look at how the police have been forced to back off their patrolling of volital areas in need of their assistance... The left have been instrumental in dismantling the security apparatuses within this country. Then the leftist idiotic talking points are "well if we arm the teachers, and the police rush in, then they might kill a teacher", so which is it leftist, either run in and kill the wrong people or assess the situation in which leftist ideology created as so not to make mistakes when entering into these situations ?? It's the same in bad neighborhoods, where the leftist don't want the cops to run in blasting, but instead to precisely come in to take the bad guy's out, yet in a case where the cop doesn't come in blasting, then the cops are made the bad guy's by the left ?? The left is bipolar is all I can say.

Last edited:

View attachment 178767

Because it matters? Where was the assault weapon in your story? Where is the killer who just starts shooting? Your story is quite a different one.

you can not even post one article where a mass shooting happened with an assault weapon ya retard

This shows very clearly the good guy with a gun claim is a myth. We bury our children regularly, when was the last school shooting in strong gun control UK?

Sure, that ought to work wonders.
It sure as hell does!

gun free zone parody - YouTube

Forum List

Back