Now it is four cops who didn’t go in.

Tell me again about how we are supposed to trust the cops to protect our kids?

Actually, there were four police officers waiting outside the school

The police have no constitutional duty to protect anyone. They will always turn out to protect each other.

View attachment 178767

More cops rushed to defend a disgraced fellow cop, than rushed in to save the kids.

So why are we even discussing leaving it to the cops anyway?
Yea....

And Dumb Donnie says teachers would have kicked the kids ass
. The right ones would have... Not all are expected to kick ace as of course everyone is different, but in the case at the school no one was allowed to regardless of their capabilities, and this is because of leftist idiocy and policies, so people die and the blame game by leftist begins in order to hide their bullcrap or big time skin in the game.

The police have no constitutional duty to protect anyone. They will always turn out to protect each other.

View attachment 178767

More cops rushed to defend a disgraced fellow cop, than rushed in to save the kids.

Yea....

Tell me why humans are the only creatures on this planet who don’t have an instinct for self defense.

We do. We're just plagued by people insisting we should be ashamed of it.

You are a bunch of scared little children who won't admit you are wrong. You just hide behind your guns while so many die. You told us magazine capacity didn't matter and these semi-auto rifles weren't so dangerous. Now these are the very weapons regularly used for the worst mass shooting in history. Over 50+ deaths isn't that dangerous? You clowns have been spewing BS for far too long.
Now they tell us armed teachers will save our children when cops are even hesitant to engage

View attachment 178767

And yet we're supposed to get up our guns so that these Men Without Chests can protect us.

Go figure.

View attachment 178767

From what I read it was 3 sheriffs deputies hiding behind their cars when the police arrived. The police were stunned and went inside when they arrived. We need gun control. Even law enforcement doesn't want to mess with these mass killing guns. No way a teacher would ever have a chance armed or not. I call BS on the NRA!

obviously you are another ignorant leftard

Media Ignore Story of School Gunman Stopped By Armed Teacher | Breitbart
Ignorant? Have you missed all the shootings? Were there guns here to stop the guy?
On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded.
They were there and they killed him. Next lie.
And he killed 5 of them and injured 9. But a teacher should have to fight off somebody with the same weapon.

Which teacher is better off when attempting to fight off somebody with an AR-15? The one with a Glock 9mm, or the one with a chalk eraser?

You are a bunch of scared little children who won't admit you are wrong. You just hide behind your guns while so many die. You told us magazine capacity didn't matter and these semi-auto rifles weren't so dangerous. Now these are the very weapons regularly used for the worst mass shooting in history. Over 50+ deaths isn't that dangerous? You clowns have been spewing BS for far too long.
Now they tell us armed teachers will save our children when cops are even hesitant to engage
.Cops have been castrated by the PC politics in this nation, so if the teachers are our last lines of defense then so be it.. If teachers don't want to serve, then they can opt out, and leave it to another one who wants to serve. No one's forcing anyone for whom thinks they can't handle it, to then be made into a security/teacher to hold the lines of being the first lines of defense for our most precious resources (our future), our children.

From what I read it was 3 sheriffs deputies hiding behind their cars when the police arrived. The police were stunned and went inside when they arrived. We need gun control. Even law enforcement doesn't want to mess with these mass killing guns. No way a teacher would ever have a chance armed or not. I call BS on the NRA!

Ignorant? Have you missed all the shootings? Were there guns here to stop the guy?
On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded.
And he killed 5 of them and injured 9. But a teacher should have to fight off somebody with the same weapon.

Which teacher is better off when attempting to fight off somebody with an AR-15? The one with a Glock 9mm, or the one with a chalk eraser?
.Hopefully we can fix this without charging the teachers to becoming security and a teacher, and I think we can with retrofitted schools that are upgraded in there security protocols, technology, and securing the points of entry.

thanks again for posting your ignorance

it is because dick faces like you that the teachers are as defenseless as the children in the schools

Because it matters? Where was the assault weapon in your story? Where is the killer who just starts shooting? Your story is quite a different one.

you can not even post one article where a mass shooting happened with an assault weapon ya retard

The gun at this school sure killed a lot of people really fast didn't it? But you want to argue definitions while people die. That is so not helpful. It is good to see so many calling BS on the NRA. The right to life is way strong than the right to quickly become a mass killer.

The gun at this school didn't kill anyone. The person using the gun did the killing. Is that too difficult a concept for you to comprehend? The only advantage that a rifle has over a pistol is range and penetrating power. That advantage disappears in a confined space. For the situation at hand, the police were not outgunned.

However, another concept is revealed here. No one can expect the police to protect them from bad people with guns. In the vast majority of shooting incidences the police are not there, and in the off chance that police are there, it might not be in their interest to put their own lives on the line to protect yours.

I can only imagine the terror that teachers and students went through as they waited to become the next victims. A few shots from a teacher's gun may well stop the killer, or cause him to flee.

View attachment 178767

How's the weather in Moscow today? Is the heat working in the Kremlin?

I much prefer hiding behind my guns than having no other choice beyond hiding behind a desk while the killer comes my way. I very well may not win the gunfight, but at least, there would be a gunfight.

The simple fact that many teachers would be armed would be a deterrence that could well save many lives in our schools.

thanks again for posting your ignorance

it is because dick faces like you that the teachers are as defenseless as the children in the schools

Because it matters? Where was the assault weapon in your story? Where is the killer who just starts shooting? Your story is quite a different one.

you can not even post one article where a mass shooting happened with an assault weapon ya retard

The gun at this school sure killed a lot of people really fast didn't it? But you want to argue definitions while people die. That is so not helpful. It is good to see so many calling BS on the NRA. The right to life is way strong than the right to quickly become a mass killer.

The gun at this school didn't kill anyone. The person using the gun did the killing. Is that too difficult a concept for you to comprehend? The only advantage that a rifle has over a pistol is range and penetrating power. That advantage disappears in a confined space. For the situation at hand, the police were not outgunned.

However, another concept is revealed here. No one can expect the police to protect them from bad people with guns. In the vast majority of shooting incidences the police are not there, and in the off chance that police are there, it might not be in their interest to put their own lives on the line to protect yours.

I can only imagine the terror that teachers and students went through as they waited to become the next victims. A few shots from a teacher's gun may well stop the killer, or cause him to flee.
Oh no, he understands. He's just a shill gun banner playing his game wallowing in future blood.

I much prefer hiding behind my guns than having no other choice beyond hiding behind a desk while the killer comes my way. I very well may not win the gunfight, but at least, there would be a gunfight.

The simple fact that many teachers would be armed would be a deterrence that could well save many lives in our schools.
. At least until security measures are introduced and upgrades made to these schools.. The teachers assuming the roles as first lines of defense will be temporary, but nessesary in the circumstances. Stay tuned, and let not these children's lives to have been taken in vain. Keep the issue front and center until actions are taken.

Hi Conservatives! You can knock it off the the stupid "It takes a Good Guy With Guns" nonsense. It's now officially a proven shibboleth.
I never count on the police for protection, hence my strong believe in the 2nd Admendment and the right to defend myself, my family, and if necessary, innocent bystanders.

if you are looking for and needing a body count

that would be chalk eraser

View attachment 178767

Yea....

Maybe yes, and maybe no, but at least the teachers would have had a chance to kick his ass.

.Hopefully we can fix this without charging the teachers to becoming security and a teacher, and I think we can with retrofitted schools that are upgraded in there security protocols, technology, and securing the points of entry.

better security is key

Some cops were hesitant to engage, others were not. Armed teachers may not save our children, but we can be absolutely certain that unarmed teachers will not save our children.

View attachment 178767

How's the weather in Moscow today? Is the heat working in the Kremlin?

The name Savannah references the city I’m in. In Georgia. The one with Peanuts and Peaches.

There needs to be a badge for people like you........so in case there happens to be an armed NRA member first on the scene and so perfectly good bullets are not wasted....

"In case of active shooter.....I will wait for the Police....
absolutely NO armed NRA gun nuts to my defense please!"

Forum List

Back