Now Clinton says they won't return the Weinstein money

She's an entertaining cartoon character, similar to Wile E. Coyote.

Anything but to discuss the failing presidency of DT.

I am happy to discuss his successful dismantling of Obama's entire presidency (cue laugh track) at any time.

And hey, SCOTUS Kennedy will retire at the end of this session. Won't that be fun?

What's been dismantled? Have gays been kicked out of the military? Is same sex marriage illegal again?

Incidentally, those are the sort of accomplishments during the Obama presidency that really bother the rightwing nuts the most.

If you get off thinking about two gays guys cornholeing each other in a foxhole, great, enjoy.

No one gives a shit about gay marriage. No one cares. Let each state decide by a vote of its citizens. Hey, you can vote to marry your cat if you want. No one is interested in your perversions.

OMG, what a predictable denial. ...nobody cares about gay marriage...

I suggest you go back on this forum BEFORE you lost the gay marriage fight and look at the THOUSANDS of posts by RWnuts ranting against marriage equality.

Get your fucking head out.

I personally don't give a shit what you call your perverted abnormal relationship. Marriage equality is a bullshit term for the acceptance of perversion as normal.

As I said, I don't care, do whatever you want and call it whatever you want.

My only point is that social mores should be established by a majority vote, not by minority dictate.

I am happy to discuss his successful dismantling of Obama's entire presidency (cue laugh track) at any time.

And hey, SCOTUS Kennedy will retire at the end of this session. Won't that be fun?

What's been dismantled? Have gays been kicked out of the military? Is same sex marriage illegal again?

Incidentally, those are the sort of accomplishments during the Obama presidency that really bother the rightwing nuts the most.

If you get off thinking about two gays guys cornholeing each other in a foxhole, great, enjoy.

No one gives a shit about gay marriage. No one cares. Let each state decide by a vote of its citizens. Hey, you can vote to marry your cat if you want. No one is interested in your perversions.

I suggest you go back on this forum BEFORE you lost the gay marriage fight and look at the THOUSANDS of posts by RWnuts ranting against marriage equality.

This forum does not represent America. It is but a TINY slice of an even smaller percentage of mostly nuts & introverts.

Nation wide gay marriage is a non issue. If that becomes the extent of Obama's legacy that is just laughable.
That's like Dale Earnhardts legacy being a 3rd place win at Bristol or John Elway making a 4th quarter comeback in a specific game no one remembers.

lolol, why would it be better to give it back to Weinstein?

actually it would. The Clinton foundation IS the Clinton bank account. Don't be so fricken naïve.

That's simply a lie and wholly unsurprising coming from you.

Nope. Look it up. only around 10% of money collected by the CF actually went to needy people, the rest went for salaries and expenses i.e. into the Clinton crime family bank accounts.

The only thing relevant in the asshole's dismantling of Obama's legacy is how insecure he is knowing Obama was a much more beloved president.
Yeah ain't it great T is giving the polluters free reign to rape and pillage God's green earth?
Ain't it great he removed regulations that were put in to prevent another Wall St meltdown like in 2008?
Ain't it great he removed subsidies that helped poor people?

ACA subsidies were illegal (according to SCOTUS). Yes, obozocare was great if you got it free, for everyone else it sucked.

Still obsessed with Hillary.

This forum does not represent America. It is but a TINY slice of an even smaller percentage of mostly nuts & introverts.

Nation wide gay marriage is a non issue. If that becomes the extent of Obama's legacy that is just laughable.
That's like Dale Earnhardts legacy being a 3rd place win at Bristol or John Elway making a 4th quarter comeback in a specific game no one remembers.

Explain that to the rightwing extremists like Redfish on this forum. He wants to now pretend that there was no opposition to gay marriage from the right,

because he thinks that somehow prevents those people on the Right from having to admit they got their asses kicked on the issue.

actually it would. The Clinton foundation IS the Clinton bank account. Don't be so fricken naïve.

That's simply a lie and wholly unsurprising coming from you.

Nope. Look it up. only around 10% of money collected by the CF actually went to needy people, the rest went for salaries and expenses i.e. into the Clinton crime family bank accounts.

That's another lie that was thoroughly debunked, right here on this forum among other places, ages ago.

Weinstein is just a typical leftist so they see no wrong in treating women like meat and having sex with children.

Are you paid to post things that stupid?
Please post for the record you believe no one else knew about what Weinstein was doing for the past 30 years or the pedophilia and sexual abuse of women in Hollywood does not take place.

That's an outright, scummy to the bone, Satin worshiping, LIE.

And YOU KNOW IT.....

there has NEVER EVER been any proof of any such thing.... sleezebag! :eek:

the truth really makes you mad, doesn't it? The corruption of the Clinton foundation has been proven, but keep your head up her fat ass, you seem to be happy there.

Explain that to the rightwing extremists like Redfish on this forum. He wants to now pretend that there was no opposition to gay marriage from the right,

because he thinks that somehow prevents those people on the Right from having to admit they got their asses kicked on the issue.

gay marriage (an oxymoron) will always be an issue. But it has been decided, its legal. That doesn't mean that everyone has to agree with it, or call it normal, or condone it.

Whats next on your left wing agenda? parent/child, sibling, multiple person, self, human/ animal? Whats next on your list of perversions?

So you admit you were full of shit to say that no one cares about gay marriage.

lol, and what should be done with the money? Donate it to the Trump foundation?

how about openly sending it back to Weinstein with a statement condemning him and his pattern of behavior? Or send it to St Judes, or Mayo, or Shriners, or wounded warriers.

So reward Weinstein for getting busted?
I'm not surprised you would support that.

Weinstein is just a typical leftist so they see no wrong in treating women like meat and having sex with children.

Are you paid to post things that stupid?
Please post for the record you believe no one else knew about what Weinstein was doing for the past 30 years or the pedophilia and sexual abuse of women in Hollywood does not take place.

How you first prove your accusation that I see no wrong in treating women like meat and having sex with children.

gay marriage (an oxymoron) will always be an issue. But it has been decided, its legal. That doesn't mean that everyone has to agree with it, or call it normal, or condone it.

Whats next on your left wing agenda? parent/child, sibling, multiple person, self, human/ animal? Whats next on your list of perversions?

So you admit you were full of shit to say that no one cares about gay marriage.

you certainly care about it, so I stand corrected.

Forum List

Back