Now Clinton says they won't return the Weinstein money

I don't know anyone who pays any attention to what the Clinton's do. Once ya now someone's corrupt, ya just move on and stay away from them.

EXCLUSIVE: We won’t give back a cent of Harvey Weinstein’s tainted $250,000 says the Clinton Foundation - we’ve spent accused rapist’s every cent claims group run by Bill and Chelsea

Clinton Foundation won't return cash from Harvey Weinstein | Daily Mail Online

Does this surprise anyone? LOL! And after saying they would "re-gift it" whatever that double talk means! Told ya she was a liar.
Of course not, they are all baby rapists/sex traffickers... typical progressive shit eaters.

• Banned
I don't know anyone who pays any attention to what the Clinton's do. Once ya now someone's corrupt, ya just move on and stay away from them.
That's why we have so many of them.

• Banned
That's why we have so many of them.
No, you have so many because you support an utterly corrupt system that births them.
Fem-toon, if that were true I would have voted for Clinton.
You were going to get a white house populated by Goldman Sachs either way.

EXCLUSIVE: We won’t give back a cent of Harvey Weinstein’s tainted $250,000 says the Clinton Foundation - we’ve spent accused rapist’s every cent claims group run by Bill and Chelsea

Does this surprise anyone? LOL! And after saying they would "re-gift it" whatever that double talk means! Told ya she was a liar.
You confused yourself. The campaign donation will be "regifted" to charity. The Clinton Foundation is not the same entity.

I don't think any politician should return money they were given in past years. only because it has been spent already, and it would be very unfair to the people who have recently donated to a campaign....their money that they just donated to a candidate, should not have to go to paying a weinstein back the money he donated years ago....

Setting that aside, your article is about the Clinton foundation Charity and not about money donated to the Hillary campaign....

Did Hillary say the CLINTON FOUNDATION charity which is a completely different entity than a campaign, was going to return any money that was donated to them? I haven't seen that....?

Also, did the republicans demand that any politician who received money from roger Ailes, return the money or any money donated by bill Cosby, return the money or anyone who got donations from bill Oreilly return the money or anyone who got money from Hastert return the money?

I think it's silly and a partisan hack demand....for really, no good reason.....

You confused yourself. The campaign donation will be "regifted" to charity. The Clinton Foundation is not the same entity.

No regressive, I'm only going by what they said. You can spin and smoke your lies and no one cares.

No regressive, I'm only going by what they said. You can spin and smoke your lies and no one cares.
Uh, no, you aren't. You are confused.

I don't think any politician should return money they were given in past years. only because it has been spent already, and it would be very unfair to the people who have recently donated to a campaign....their money that they just donated to a candidate, should not have to go to paying a weinstein back the money he donated years ago....

Setting that aside, your article is about the Clinton foundation Charity and not about money donated to the Hillary campaign....

Did Hillary say the CLINTON FOUNDATION charity which is a completely different entity than a campaign, was going to return any money that was donated to them? I haven't seen that....?

Also, did the republicans demand that any politician who received money from roger Ailes, return the money or any money donated by bill Cosby, return the money or anyone who got donations from bill Oreilly return the money or anyone who got money from Hastert return the money?

I think it's silly and a partisan hack demand....for really, no good reason.....
Bull shit.
They don't have to return the exact bills. They should return the amount that he donated, or they're simply condoning this actions. After looking the other way for decades over Harvey Weinstein's despicable conduct, they have nothing to say about Trump or any other Republican they think is misogynistic.

I love the way you liberals always believe in double-standards.
You want Republicans to impeach Trump because he says something some Democrat characterizes as rude, but you don't think Harvey Weinstein, the rapist, is such a bad guy.

Last edited:

And you are lying as usual. Troll somewhere else. Lying sack of shit says the link doesn't says what it does.

And you are lying as usual. Troll somewhere else. Lying sack of shit says the link doesn't says what it does.
Hmm, no, you confused the Clinton Campaign with the Clinton Foundation. And the bigger the hissy you throw, the dumber you make yourself look.

From the article you never actually read:

"The Clinton Foundation faced questions about Weinstein’s funding after Hillary Clinton said last week she would re-gift his campaign donations to charity. "

I understand what you’re saying, but she said she would give the money to charity

Knowing the Clinton Foundation is keeping Harvey Weinstein's $250,000 is validation for defeating Hillary. She doesn't care about women.

lol nobody took her lying seriously, except morons; they never give back money except under duress, like when Hillary's first campaign took 100 grand from a Islamo-Terrorist front group and then tried to hide it by calling it 'The American Museum Council' on their books, got caught, and then blamed some flunky for 'mispelling' American Muslim Council. No such thing as 'dirty money' for the Clintons, it's all good to them.

The Clintons are keeping the money given to them by fellow sexual deviant criminal Harvey Weinstein.

For the record, I called this one immediately upon the question of 'will they / won't they' coming up. Then again, EVERY NON-snowflake did, too.

:p

New Topics

Forum List

Back