Now Clinton says they won't return the Weinstein money

lol, and what should be done with the money? Donate it to the Trump foundation?

how about openly sending it back to Weinstein with a statement condemning him and his pattern of behavior? Or send it to St Judes, or Mayo, or Shriners, or wounded warriers.

So reward Weinstein for getting busted?
I'm not surprised you would support that.

Its the Clinton's money now, how does sending it to a worthwhile charity and openly condemning Weinstein reward him?

She's an entertaining cartoon character, similar to Wile E. Coyote.

Anything but to discuss the failing presidency of DT.

I am happy to discuss his successful dismantling of Obama's entire presidency (cue laugh track) at any time.

And hey, SCOTUS Kennedy will retire at the end of this session. Won't that be fun?
The only thing relevant in the asshole's dismantling of Obama's legacy is how insecure he is knowing Obama was a much more beloved president.

You can love him all you like. He will still be taken apart.

I am happy to discuss his successful dismantling of Obama's entire presidency (cue laugh track) at any time.

And hey, SCOTUS Kennedy will retire at the end of this session. Won't that be fun?
The only thing relevant in the asshole's dismantling of Obama's legacy is how insecure he is knowing Obama was a much more beloved president.

Much to the dismay of everyone who likes clean air and water, not losing their shirt with the next financial crisis etc.
Your thin skinned whiny little bitch is a vindictive crackpot who has no business being president.

The Clintons are keeping the money given to them by fellow sexual deviant criminal Harvey Weinstein.

For the record, I called this one immediately upon the question of 'will they / won't they' coming up. Then again, EVERY NON-snowflake did, too.

:p

It doesn't surprise me, that the Clinton Foundation didn't and wouldn't dump Weinstein's donation. It's says a lot about the lack of character that possesses the Clinton's.

"For the record, I called this one immediately upon the question of 'will they / won't they' coming up."-easyt65

There you go again, patting yourself on the back, I'm under the impression, that in your mind, you are the best poster to ever grace USMB. Your're not. You're just another hyper-partisan hack, who has no life and inhabits this place 24/7.

Much to the dismay of everyone who likes clean air and water, not losing their shirt with the next financial crisis etc.
Your thin skinned whiny little bitch is a vindictive crackpot who has no business being president.

But he is.

Poor you.

Hillary Clinton took money from a country that murders gay people & the Democratic Party took money from a sexual predator (Harvey Weinstein). Seriously we dont call liberalism a mental disorder for nothing. You have to be so screwed up in the head to vote for people doing this.

EXCLUSIVE: We won’t give back a cent of Harvey Weinstein’s tainted $250,000 says the Clinton Foundation - we’ve spent accused rapist’s every cent claims group run by Bill and Chelsea

Clinton Foundation won't return cash from Harvey Weinstein | Daily Mail Online

Does this surprise anyone? LOL! And after saying they would "re-gift it" whatever that double talk means! Told ya she was a liar.

So what should they do? Try to claw back the money from the charitable activities its been spent on and give back to Weinstein?

Hillary Clinton took money from a country that murders gay people & the Democratic Party took money from a sexual predator (Harvey Weinstein). Seriously we dont call liberalism a mental disorder for nothing. You have to be so screwed up in the head to vote for people doing this.

You helped elect Trump. Your sanctimony is mildly amusing.

EXCLUSIVE: We won’t give back a cent of Harvey Weinstein’s tainted $250,000 says the Clinton Foundation - we’ve spent accused rapist’s every cent claims group run by Bill and Chelsea

Does this surprise anyone? LOL! And after saying they would "re-gift it" whatever that double talk means! Told ya she was a liar.

So what should they do? Try to claw back the money from the charitable activities its been spent on and give back to Weinstein?
It's pretty simple criminal lover, they should do what they said they would do.

lolol, why would it be better to give it back to Weinstein?

actually it would. The Clinton foundation IS the Clinton bank account. Don't be so fricken naïve.

That's simply a lie and wholly unsurprising coming from you.

Nope. Look it up. only around 10% of money collected by the CF actually went to needy people, the rest went for salaries and expenses i.e. into the Clinton crime family bank accounts.

That's completely false. The Foundation does its OWN charity work. That's why you don't see them giving money to other charities.

Your display of your disorder is noted. Do you not know you are diseased?

It's pretty simple criminal lover, they should do what they said they would do.

It's above they won't give it back.

Your display of your disorder is noted. Do you not know you are diseased?

Is there a grownup version of that post you could put up?

It's like the Eagle's Hotel California, once the crooked money checks in, it can never check out.

Still obsessed with Hillary.

What's been dismantled? Have gays been kicked out of the military? Is same sex marriage illegal again?

Incidentally, those are the sort of accomplishments during the Obama presidency that really bother the rightwing nuts the most.

If you get off thinking about two gays guys cornholeing each other in a foxhole, great, enjoy.

No one gives a shit about gay marriage. No one cares. Let each state decide by a vote of its citizens. Hey, you can vote to marry your cat if you want. No one is interested in your perversions.

OMG, what a predictable denial. ...nobody cares about gay marriage...

I suggest you go back on this forum BEFORE you lost the gay marriage fight and look at the THOUSANDS of posts by RWnuts ranting against marriage equality.

Get your fucking head out.

I personally don't give a shit what you call your perverted abnormal relationship. Marriage equality is a bullshit term for the acceptance of perversion as normal.

As I said, I don't care, do whatever you want and call it whatever you want.

My only point is that social mores should be established by a majority vote, not by minority dictate.

For something you profess not to care about, you sure are doing a shitload of hysterical ranting about it.

It's like the Eagle's Hotel California, once the crooked money checks in, it can never check out.

Why does Weinstein deserve to get the money back?
The money needs to be donated to victims of sexual abuse, don't you think? It's funny how all the shady dirtbag's and their money somehow always end up doing business with the Clintons. It was like this during Bill Clinton's presidency too.

Forum List

Back