Now Clinton says they won't return the Weinstein money

This should tell you all you need to know about the Clintons. Greed is their primary motivation, even at the expense of the women the profess to defend

Fox, the most misogynist station around.:lol: They still have the blond sitting between 2 men in the morning with her dress usually way up, gets the men watching.

Fox, the most misogynist station around.:lol: They still have the blond sitting between 2 men in the morning with her dress usually way up, gets the men watching.
And jealousy among the snowflakes rears its ugly head...

Bwuhahahaha

Why do you hate blondes so much?

Let me guess - you're a brunette:p

This is to be expected.
After all the money they took from dictators, what's a few bucks from a perv matter.

They spent his (and Trump's) money long ago, they are not going to be taking a hit on their surely small budget today.

Hillary has to keep the money since the Clinton family is done as far as being political power players gos.

The Clintons are keeping the money given to them by fellow sexual deviant criminal Harvey Weinstein.

For the record, I called this one immediately upon the question of 'will they / won't they' coming up. Then again, EVERY NON-snowflake did, too.

:p
what will be her excuse this time?

She's an entertaining cartoon character, similar to Wile E. Coyote.

Anything but to discuss the failing presidency of DT.

I am happy to discuss his successful dismantling of Obama's entire presidency (cue laugh track) at any time.

And hey, SCOTUS Kennedy will retire at the end of this session. Won't that be fun?

I am happy to discuss his successful dismantling of Obama's entire presidency (cue laugh track) at any time.

And hey, SCOTUS Kennedy will retire at the end of this session. Won't that be fun?

What's been dismantled? Have gays been kicked out of the military? Is same sex marriage illegal again?

Incidentally, those are the sort of accomplishments during the Obama presidency that really bother the rightwing nuts the most.

gv0IX0H.gif

What's been dismantled? Have gays been kicked out of the military? Is same sex marriage illegal again?

Incidentally, those are the sort of accomplishments during the Obama presidency that really bother the rightwing nuts the most.

If you get off thinking about two gays guys cornholeing each other in a foxhole, great, enjoy.

No one gives a shit about gay marriage. No one cares. Let each state decide by a vote of its citizens. Hey, you can vote to marry your cat if you want. No one is interested in your perversions.

Yes, many are bothered by the destruction of our culture, morals, and ethics. Weinstein is your hero, I understand.

If you get off thinking about two gays guys cornholeing each other in a foxhole, great, enjoy.

No one gives a shit about gay marriage. No one cares. Let each state decide by a vote of its citizens. Hey, you can vote to marry your cat if you want. No one is interested in your perversions.

OMG, what a predictable denial. ...nobody cares about gay marriage...

I suggest you go back on this forum BEFORE you lost the gay marriage fight and look at the THOUSANDS of posts by RWnuts ranting against marriage equality.

Get your fucking head out.

Yes, many are bothered by the destruction of our culture, morals, and ethics. Weinstein is your hero, I understand.

What destruction of our culture? Gay marriage? You just said no one cares about gay marriage?

Are you having an episode?

The only thing relevant in the asshole's dismantling of Obama's legacy is how insecure he is knowing Obama was a much more beloved president.
Yeah ain't it great T is giving the polluters free reign to rape and pillage God's green earth?
Ain't it great he removed regulations that were put in to prevent another Wall St meltdown like in 2008?
Ain't it great he removed subsidies that helped poor people?

Forum List

Back