Stephen King loses it: "Jesus would drive Trump out of temple with the rest of the moneychangers"

Perhaps with any luck all the liberals will kill themselves.

So says Stephen King who writes the same fucking novel 3,000 time with different titles.
Yes, I read many and they're all the same fucking novel.

• Banned
So says Stephen King who writes the same fucking novel 3,000 time with different titles.
Yes, I read many and they're all the same fucking novel.

he wrote one about the JFK assassination. i bet that one's different...

The rich in this country that wish to take away healthcare from millions of people and cause suffering would be thrown out. Hell, Jesus said so himself when he said that the rich had less chance of entering heaven.

Of course, I know christianity more then you as I use to be one. A real christian...Not someone that elects rapist and pedo's.

YOu were there and saw the temple workers weren't you?
And you seriously think he wouldn't? Trump has spent a life time doing exactly or worse then anything those Temple workers ever did.

That is a fact.

The rich in this country that wish to take away healthcare from millions of people and cause suffering would be thrown out. Hell, Jesus said so himself when he said that the rich had less chance of entering heaven.

Of course, I know christianity more then you as I use to be one. A real christian...Not someone that elects rapist and pedo's.

Oh a real Christian. How did you define yourself from the rest of us? Scripture included please.

how does Stephen King know what Jesus thinks?

Stephen King on Twitter

He probably reads the bible right before he writes about the death of another one of his characters at the hands of some madman.

When the tax cut is delivered, some of these wealthy celebrities should voluntarily pay 50% more taxes to show how much they care and express how much they disagree with Trumps policies.

The country is not set up for middle class or working poor. In fact those people hurt the nation.

My message for Mr. King: First, the money changing has to be happening in the temple. What if such a thing is happening somewhere else?

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

Why is it hate bad, unless it's...approved morally by liberals, then it's a "GOOD" kind of hate. Excuse me? Care to explain this dichotomy? Hate is bad, but its GOOD when liberals do it?

LOL
Romney donated more than obama and gave his state Romneycare
and these do gooders still didn't vote for him
love the hypocrisy libs

Forum List

Back