Noticing the race of kids

The real issue is not the danger from advertising the belief, but having that belief system in the first place.
What belief system are you talking about?

Her belief system that black men are better for whatever use she has for them.

Belief system? Why not fantasy? If that is what gets her going, then her own imagination makes it better. No slam on anyone else.

I take it you have never spoken to such a woman, yourself.

That is NOT what that is about.

How do you know? All you have is a picture. For all you know the girl wears it out to places she expects to see black men and gets laid.

As implied in my previous response, I HAVE spoken to such women in the past.

How do you think that woman would feel if she saw a man wearing a T-shirt implying that blondes are stupid?

Would anyone doubt that that man was being a rude asshole?
This shows your insecurity. Where on her tee shirt does it say anything negative like your scenario saying blondes are stupid? It simply says she loves Black men. Why does this hurt you so?

By stating that ONE group of men, she "loves" it implies that other groups of men are "not loved".

Insecure? HUrt?

I admit the opinion of attractive young women has impact on me.
Why does it imply that? I think you are just sensitive. The only thing it implies is that she loves Black men best.

It just does. YOu would understand if the shirt instead said something about "loving white men".
Why would it hurt me if she or any other woman loved white men?

Coming from the racist that believes that I should have been physically beaten for showing the "terrible disrespect" of dropping some candy while handing it to a young black cashier.

LOL!!!

What belief system are you talking about?

Belief system? Why not fantasy? If that is what gets her going, then her own imagination makes it better. No slam on anyone else.

How do you know? All you have is a picture. For all you know the girl wears it out to places she expects to see black men and gets laid.

As have I. Some want a plaything for a while. If the woman in the picture wants a black man, who cares?

LMAO!! First you claim all women with blacks are fat trailer trash, when shown a pic of 4 attractive women with black men you claim they are hookers? Now THAT is going the extra mile in denial.
It seems an element of frustrating curiosity attends the subject of White women's apparent attraction to Black men, a curiosity which is fueled by the equally apparent fact that the reverse is almost non-existent. Historically, attractive women are referred to, even in such classical literature as Shakespeare's Othello,, as "fair maidens," while attractive men are referred to as "tall, dark and handsome," a circumstance that leaves Black women and White men feeling excluded -- even betrayed.

I recall the first time that I ran into such behavior.

It was in college and a white buddy of mine and I were sitting in the Student Union and a black female friend of ours from Trinidad joined us.

Something, I forget what, something she had seen or read, had sparked in her a sudden fascination for supposedly athletic and attractive indian men. By indian, I mean "native american".

She waxed poetic about it for a while. My Buddy and I let her go for a bit. I recall us looking at each other with a "why is she telling us about how attractive OTHER men supposedly are"?

After a while, as she seemed to be looking for a response from us, we gave her one.

WE waxed poetic wondering about the attractiveness of supposedly flat athletic indian male stomachs after they had caught a 70 cal musket ball and similar developments.

I felt we had responded completely appropriately.

As have I. Some want a plaything for a while. If the woman in the picture wants a black man, who cares?

She can want a black man without telling me about it.

When was the last time you just randomly told some woman who was walking by, that you did not find her attractive?

Have you ever done that? I have not. It would be extremely rude and disrespectful.

IF some WHITE GUY told a Black Woman that was just walking by that he did not find her attractive because of RACE, in our society he would be branded a terrible person.

Now, let me say I don't hate anyone because of race and certainly not children, for children are the future.

But, I do notice the race of children. And I must say, everywhere I go, all the time when I see kids, they are black or hispanic. Yes, I do see white kids, but the black and hispanic kids are like a tide.

What I don't understand is that, blacks and hispanics tend to be poorer. So if they are having lots of kids, it's on the public dime. That, I do disagree with.
14681732_928866210591175_5641145464129798655_n.jpg

LMAO!! First you claim all women with blacks are fat trailer trash, when shown a pic of 4 attractive women with black men you claim they are hookers? Now THAT is going the extra mile in denial.
It seems an element of frustrating curiosity attends the subject of White women's apparent attraction to Black men, a curiosity which is fueled by the equally apparent fact that the reverse is almost non-existent. Historically, attractive women are referred to, even in such classical literature as Shakespeare's Othello,, as "fair maidens," while attractive men are referred to as "tall, dark and handsome," a circumstance that leaves Black women and White men feeling excluded -- even betrayed.

It was in college and a white buddy of mine and I were sitting in the Student Union and a black female friend of ours from Trinidad joined us.

Something, I forget what, something she had seen or read, had sparked in her a sudden fascination for supposedly athletic and attractive indian men. By indian, I mean "native american".

She waxed poetic about it for a while. My Buddy and I let her go for a bit. I recall us looking at each other with a "why is she telling us about how attractive OTHER men supposedly are"?

After a while, as she seemed to be looking for a response from us, we gave her one.

WE waxed poetic wondering about the attractiveness of supposedly flat athletic indian male stomachs after they had caught a 70 cal musket ball and similar developments.

?????

?????

Imagine telling a female friend all about why you find women that are different from HER to be so very attractive.

Better yet, give it a try. See how that works out for you.

BEST YET, tell a black woman why you find white women so much more attractive than black women.

?????

Imagine telling a female friend all about why you find women that are different from HER to be so very attractive.

BEST YET, tell a black woman why you find white women so much more attractive than black women.

m_Blondes-T-shirt--Real-men-like-Blondes-Black-_w91_-front.jpg

When was the last time you just randomly told some woman who was walking by, that you did not find her attractive?

Have you ever done that? I have not. It would be extremely rude and disrespectful.

IF some WHITE GUY told a Black Woman that was just walking by that he did not find her attractive because of RACE, in our society he would be branded a terrible person.

I think there is a vast difference between telling someone something, and wearing a t shirt.

?????

m_Blondes-T-shirt--Real-men-like-Blondes-Black-_w91_-front.jpg

Have you ever worn that shirt where black women could see you doing so?

And it would still not be as targeted as the t-shirt that the woman pictured was wearing.

I think there is a vast difference between telling someone something, and wearing a t shirt.

Wearing an easily read t-shirt is communicating that message to everyone close enough to read the message.

My point stands.

Wearing an easily read t-shirt is communicating that message to everyone close enough to read the message.

My point stands.

I've worn a t shirt that says "Southern girls are HOTTER" in Vermont. Does that count?

You are making much about nothing. The girl prefers blacks and isn't hiding it. If your feelings get hurt because every white woman doesn't want you, the problem is with your sensitivity, not her shirt.

?????

You need to see a shrink about your insecurity.

?????

Holy crap, you're one insecure little thing.

People are attracted to who they are attracted to. No need to feel left out. Find one who wants you.
While that sentiment qualifies for Hallmark consideration, reality holds that there is feeling left out and being left out and a short, fat, pasty fellow normally will not stand a chance against a tall, lean, handsome competitor where mate-shopping women are concerned.

Last edited:
Some women have no problem being open and frank about their sexuality. Especially when they are chasing something specific.
Women are open and frank about their sexuality with other women and with gay men. But women are typically guarded, often deceptive, about their sexuality where hetero men are concerned. It is a natural part of the mating game.

In Elizabethan England, no one would care. But in modern America there is much concern, some of which is quite critical. Perhaps not so much in New York or San Francisco, but there is quite a difference in Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, et al.

Forum List

Back