Noticing the race of kids

Why do white guys consider these white women fat?

ja-rule1.bmp
First off, that chick isnt a great catch. Look at that dress. Shes got no class and she has unhealthy thin hair. Secondly, what makes you think the guy dancing with her is black? Thats a white guy with a tan, or maybe a mexican at best. Definitely not a black guy though.
I wouldnt consider any white girl a great catch but they can be great playmates. No thats not a white guy with a tan. Thats a Black rapper dummy.

ja-rule-playboy-girl-copy.jpg

Why do white guys consider these white women fat?

ja-rule1.bmp
First off, that chick isnt a great catch. Look at that dress. Shes got no class and she has unhealthy thin hair. Secondly, what makes you think the guy dancing with her is black? Thats a white guy with a tan, or maybe a mexican at best. Definitely not a black guy though.
I wouldnt consider any white girl a great catch but they can be great playmates. No thats not a white guy with a tan. Thats a Black rapper dummy.

ja-rule-playboy-girl-copy.jpg
Oh, so shes with him for the fame and money, not his skin color. Yeah, money gets you a lot of stuff. You can even get a white girl who isnt fat if youre black and have money.

As demonstrated by your mistake about my position on anti-t-shirt violence.

You keep trying to take it as a given that a woman wearing a t-shirt or *gasp* child, is inherently offensive. You seem to be suggesting the noble restraint of 'whites' not to take offense at something that no sane person would take offense to anyway.

You want to talk about the message of the T-shirt?

Really?

Then tell me what all of YOUR "little" jabs about "little" and "tiny" were about, as I have repeatedly asked you and you repeatedly refuse to answer.

'Little' Mr. Insecurity is so fucking obsessed that he can't imagine a fucking t-shirt, or the presence of an inter-racial child not driving 'whites' into a killing rage. What a fucking headcase.

1. I have repeatedly asked you to explain your constant playing around with the "littles" and the "tinys". You seem to be afraid to explain your actual meaning in plain terms. ....

Wow, you really have a big (or not) hang-up about this. Get some play-dough or get to a shrink.

You keep making these snide comments but refuse to say what you are implying in plain language.

I've asked you to be clear. YOu keep refusing and yet keep making them.

Asking you to clarify your snide comments is hardly evidence of a hang up on my part.

Are you afraid to speak plainly?

Poor ' little' guy. He's quite upset. Wonder if it has anything to do with all the strange racial assumptions...

Has anyone ever actually seen an adult "offended" at the sight of a child?

Poor ' little' guy. He's quite upset. Wonder if it has anything to do with all the strange racial assumptions...

I'm not really upset.

I do find your intellectual dishonesty offensive.

You keep making snide comments but you are afraid to state clearly what you mean.

What type of person is afraid to clearly state his message?

Now, let me say I don't hate anyone because of race and certainly not children, for children are the future.

But, I do notice the race of children. And I must say, everywhere I go, all the time when I see kids, they are black or hispanic. Yes, I do see white kids, but the black and hispanic kids are like a tide.

What I don't understand is that, blacks and hispanics tend to be poorer. So if they are having lots of kids, it's on the public dime. That, I do disagree with.

Fertility rates are falling for all ethnic groups in the US, especially Latino immigrants. Perception can be influenced by preconception.

I seem to notice more and more kids of mixed heritage lately.

Forum List

Back