Lib professor: Canoes are white privilege

I have a kayak. Are kayaks okay?
Absolutely not! Kayaks are weapons grade canoes.

Before anyone should be allowed to purchase an assault kayak, they should have a thorough background check, apply for a permit and be approved of by the appropriate liberal authorities.

We're long overdue for comprehensive assault kayak control laws in this country. Americans overwhelmingly agree to a strict limit on the size and number of paddles owners of assault kayaks should be allowed to own. Anyone against comprehensive assault kayak legislation is a knuckle-dragging Neanderthal, woman-hating, homophone and islamaphobe. But most of all, A RACIST!

Here is what my kayak looks like. It's a top of the line killer kayak with foot peddles.

370761_370765_1.jpg

Canoes reek of genocide, theft and white privilege, professor claims

LMAO! Just when we thought libtards couldn't get any DUMBER they do!

I went to Arizona for under-grad. I made the mistake of taking a humanities class from a leftist radical Native America. There were few white kids in the class. Every day was the same thing, America and white people were bashed up and down in the class. Both were entities of evil. The first exam (and only test I took) was all essay. He gave me an F! Outside of a math test, I never got less than a C.

I was pissed and tried to talk to him and he said come to his office hours in the afternoon. I went to it and he gave me less than 5 mins. He told me he didn't appreciate my perspective and it showed in the answer. It was a bullshit justification. I tried to explain the answer came from the reading in the text and he said his decision was final and he showed me the door. I spoke to my dad and he advised me to drop the class that day.

It was amazing how liberal college professors could get away with outright discriminatory acts.

Canoes reek of genocide, theft and white privilege, professor claims

LMAO! Just when we thought libtards couldn't get any DUMBER they do!

I went to Arizona for under-grad. I made the mistake of taking a humanities class from a leftist radical Native America. There were few white kids in the class. Every day was the same thing, America and white people were bashed up and down in the class. Both were entities of evil. The first exam (and only test I took) was all essay. He gave me an F! Outside of a math test, I never got less than a C.

I was pissed and tried to talk to him and he said come to his office hours in the afternoon. I went to it and he gave me less than 5 mins. He told me he didn't appreciate my perspective and it showed in the answer. It was a bullshit justification. I tried to explain the answer came from the reading in the text and he said his decision was final and he showed me the door. I spoke to my dad and he advised me to drop the class that day.

It was amazing how liberal college professors could get away with outright discriminatory acts.

I know what you mean. I had a similar liberal English Lit professor. First day, we hit it off. He had a jazz show on the college radio station and we talked about music and our favorite writers. Everything was swimming right along and I was looking forward to the class.

THEN, I walked into his class wearing my Air Force ROTC uniform the next week and his frigging head exploded. He ran me down in front of the class for the rest of the semester and I got nothing higher than a C out of him. I made A's and B's in English before and after his class. Some of his foaming-at-the-mouth rants were pretty epic.

Forum List

Back