Noticing the race of kids

Youre assuming she thinks and feels like you. Does everyone in the world do things the way you do?
I'm not assuming she thinks like me because I'm a White man, not a White woman. I have absolutely no insight into her thinking.

My observation is based on certain obvious considerations -- such as the fact that this woman, even if she is from New York City or San Francisco, must have some awareness that there are White men who would wouldn't hesitate to kill her for such a provocatively brazen announcement.

Do you doubt that?

How do you think that woman would feel if she saw a man wearing a T-shirt implying that blondes are stupid?

Would anyone doubt that that man was being a rude asshole?
This shows your insecurity. Where on her tee shirt does it say anything negative like your scenario saying blondes are stupid? It simply says she loves Black men. Why does this hurt you so?

By stating that ONE group of men, she "loves" it implies that other groups of men are "not loved".

Insecure? HUrt?

I admit the opinion of attractive young women has impact on me.
If you were looking for a quick one-nighter, sure. If I see that she loves black men tells me that I, as a man who is not black, would probably do well to look elsewhere. She saved some white boy the cost of a drink.

YOu are kidding yourself.

The real issue is not the danger from advertising the belief, but having that belief system in the first place.
What belief system are you talking about?

Her belief system that black men are better for whatever use she has for them.

Belief system? Why not fantasy? If that is what gets her going, then her own imagination makes it better. No slam on anyone else.

I take it you have never spoken to such a woman, yourself.

That is NOT what that is about.

Now, let me say I don't hate anyone because of race and certainly not children, for children are the future.

But, I do notice the race of children. And I must say, everywhere I go, all the time when I see kids, they are black or hispanic. Yes, I do see white kids, but the black and hispanic kids are like a tide.

What I don't understand is that, blacks and hispanics tend to be poorer. So if they are having lots of kids, it's on the public dime. That, I do disagree with.
the demographics, more child being born are not white :eusa_whistle:

Babies Of Color Are Now The Majority, Census Says

The Majority of American Babies Are Now Minorities

Minority babies outnumber whites among US infants

The real issue is not the danger from advertising the belief, but having that belief system in the first place.
What belief system are you talking about?

Her belief system that black men are better for whatever use she has for them.

Belief system? Why not fantasy? If that is what gets her going, then her own imagination makes it better. No slam on anyone else.

I take it you have never spoken to such a woman, yourself.

That is NOT what that is about.

How do you know? All you have is a picture. For all you know the girl wears it out to places she expects to see black men and gets laid.

The biggest thing I notice is how absolutely desperate white girls are to be with Black guys. It may have a lot to do with their emotionally unavailable fathers.
Yeah, most fat trailer trash skanks don't have much of a father figure :D
Look at all the fat white girls. :laugh:

B5GxvhACYAE8O3b.jpg
That only proves that money buys anything and that the price of those women is not in dispute, just their choice of occupation. Black man's money is just as good as any other man's money when one is a professional.

The biggest thing I notice is how absolutely desperate white girls are to be with Black guys. It may have a lot to do with their emotionally unavailable fathers.

B5GxvhACYAE8O3b.jpg
That only proves that money buys anything and that the price of those women is not in dispute, just their choice of occupation. Black man's money is just as good as any other man's money when one is a professional.

LMAO!! First you claim all women with blacks are fat trailer trash, when shown a pic of 4 attractive women with black men you claim they are hookers? Now THAT is going the extra mile in denial.

B5GxvhACYAE8O3b.jpg
That only proves that money buys anything and that the price of those women is not in dispute, just their choice of occupation. Black man's money is just as good as any other man's money when

B5GxvhACYAE8O3b.jpg

LMAO!! First you claim all women with blacks are fat trailer trash, when shown a pic of 4 attractive women with black men you claim they are hookers? Now THAT is going the extra mile in denial.
Certainly not any more extreme the A's contention that all white women want black men. I never mentioned anything about fat white women, BTW.

I'm not assuming she thinks like me because I'm a White man, not a White woman. I have absolutely no insight into her thinking.

My observation is based on certain obvious considerations -- such as the fact that this woman, even if she is from New York City or San Francisco, must have some awareness that there are White men who would wouldn't hesitate to kill her for such a provocatively brazen announcement.

Do you doubt that?

How do you think that woman would feel if she saw a man wearing a T-shirt implying that blondes are stupid?

Would anyone doubt that that man was being a rude asshole?
This shows your insecurity. Where on her tee shirt does it say anything negative like your scenario saying blondes are stupid? It simply says she loves Black men. Why does this hurt you so?

By stating that ONE group of men, she "loves" it implies that other groups of men are "not loved".

Insecure? HUrt?

I admit the opinion of attractive young women has impact on me.
Why does it imply that? I think you are just sensitive. The only thing it implies is that she loves Black men best.

It just does. YOu would understand if the shirt instead said something about "loving white men".
Why would it hurt me if she or any other woman loved white men?

B5GxvhACYAE8O3b.jpg
Money buys anything? Black guys dont need money to get women. In this case the women are run of the mill so I am pretty sure no money was involved. I guess you are going to claim this white beauty queen is a hooker on the side too right? :laugh:

Mr.-america-2013-Boyfriend-charmel-maynard.jpg

Last edited:

B5GxvhACYAE8O3b.jpg
That only proves that money buys anything and that the price of those women is not in dispute, just their choice of occupation. Black man's money is just as good as any other man's money when

B5GxvhACYAE8O3b.jpg

Certainly not any more extreme the A's contention that all white women want black men. I never mentioned anything about fat white women, BTW.
I never said all but I do know from personal experience a large majority of white women seek out Black men even if you are unaware of it. The ones that intend on staying or getting married to white men for the money never tell the white guys what they do.

It seems an element of frustrating curiosity attends the subject of White women's apparent attraction to Black men, a curiosity which is fueled by the equally apparent fact that the reverse is almost non-existent. Historically, attractive women are referred to, even in such classical literature as Shakespeare's Othello,, as "fair maidens," while attractive men are referred to as "tall, dark and handsome," a circumstance that leaves Black women and White men feeling excluded -- even betrayed.

Last edited:
I never said all but I do know from personal experience a large majority of white women seek out Black men even if you are unaware of it. The ones that intend on staying or getting married to white men for the money never tell the white guys what they do.
I have no cause to doubt that. But the question of why prevails.

It seems that an element of frustrating curiosity attends the subject of White women's apparent attraction to Black men, a curiosity which is fueled by the equally apparent fact that the reverse is almost non-existent. Historically, attractive women are referred to, even in such classical literature as Shakespeare's Othello,, as "fair maidens," while attractive men are referred to as "tall, dark and handsome," a circumstance that leaves Black women and White men feeling excluded -- even betrayed.
That may have been true during segregation but its not just curiosity in this day and age. I am seeing white girls that have grown up around Black people that still would rather be with Black guys than any other thing. My god daughter is like this. She grew up around Black people all her life and her preference is Black and Mexican guys in that order.

I have no cause to doubt that. But the question of why prevails.
I've been told that they feel Black men are more masculine, attentive, and the sex. I was concerned about my god daughter and asked her why. She says Black guys are easier to be around and she feels more comfortable.

How do you know? All you have is a picture. For all you know the girl wears it out to places she expects to see black men and gets laid.
That seems far too logical to be even remotely feminine. It is diametrically opposed to the most fundamental nature of the human female to be so honest and forthcoming about their sexuality.

That seems far too logical to be even remotely feminine. It is diametrically opposed to the most fundamental nature of the human female to be so honest and forthcoming about their sexuality.

I find white women to be very sexually aggressive and open about sex.

It seems an element of frustrating curiosity attends the subject of White women's apparent attraction to Black men, a curiosity which is fueled by the equally apparent fact that the reverse is almost non-existent. Historically, attractive women are referred to, even in such classical literature as Shakespeare's Othello,, as "fair maidens," while attractive men are referred to as "tall, dark and handsome," a circumstance that leaves Black women and White men feeling excluded -- even betrayed.

People are attracted to who they are attracted to. No need to feel left out. Find one who wants you.

Some women have no problem being open and frank about their sexuality. Especially when they are chasing something specific.

Forum List

Back