Noticing the race of kids

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Now, let me say I don't hate anyone because of race and certainly not children, for children are the future.

But, I do notice the race of children. And I must say, everywhere I go, all the time when I see kids, they are black or hispanic. Yes, I do see white kids, but the black and hispanic kids are like a tide.

What I don't understand is that, blacks and hispanics tend to be poorer. So if they are having lots of kids, it's on the public dime. That, I do disagree with.

The biggest thing I notice is how absolutely desperate white girls are to be with Black guys. It may have a lot to do with their emotionally unavailable fathers.

The biggest thing I notice is how absolutely desperate white girls are to be with Black guys. It may have a lot to do with their emotionally unavailable fathers.
Yeah, most fat trailer trash skanks don't have much of a father figure :D

Well, if we're going to get in to stereotyping, most white women I've seen with black guys are fat and trashy looking.

Yeah, most fat trailer trash skanks don't have much of a father figure :D
Look at all the fat white girls. :laugh:

B5GxvhACYAE8O3b.jpg

Well, if we're going to get in to stereotyping, most white women I've seen with black guys are fat and trashy looking.
You must not live where I do. Its not just the fat ones. Its all of them.

tumblr_n63bfkeKYF1r7k95zo1_400.gif

This babe is obviously rubbing something in some face(s). Knowing who it is and the reason for it would answer an evasive question.

Or she simply finds black men more attractive.
Considering the social implications, is it truly something quite that simple?

If this White girl finds Black men attractive I'm sure she's not the only one. So the question remains, why is she taking the extra step?

I find some Arabic women exceptionally attractive but I wouldn't have a t-shirt made to advertise the fact. Why would I?

This babe is obviously rubbing something in some face(s). Knowing who it is and the reason for it would answer an evasive question.

If this White girl finds Black men attractive I'm sure she's not the only one. So the question remains, why is she taking the extra step?

I find some Arabic women exceptionally attractive but I wouldn't have a t-shirt made to advertise the fact. Why would I?
Youre assuming she thinks and feels like you. Does everyone in the world do things the way you do?

That is a very good point.

Youre assuming she thinks and feels like you. Does everyone in the world do things the way you do?
I'm not assuming she thinks like me because I'm a White man, not a White woman. I have absolutely no insight into her thinking.

My observation is based on certain obvious considerations -- such as the fact that this woman, even if she is from New York City or San Francisco, must have some awareness that there are White men who would wouldn't hesitate to kill her for such a provocatively brazen announcement.

Do you doubt that?

I'm not assuming she thinks like me because I'm a White man, not a White woman. I have absolutely no insight into her thinking.

My observation is based on certain obvious considerations -- such as the fact that this woman, even if she is from New York City or San Francisco, must have some awareness that there are White men who would wouldn't hesitate to kill her for such a provocatively brazen announcement.

Do you doubt that?

How do you think that woman would feel if she saw a man wearing a T-shirt implying that blondes are stupid?

Would anyone doubt that that man was being a rude asshole?

Forum List

Back