Notice How Obama Shied Away From Answering An Important Question About The Muslim Bro

First of all Feinberg isn't a Czar, but independent of that, I would say that because they received government money it is certainly MORE Constitutional than Nixon creating the Cost of Living Council to oversee two essential components of his economic plan: the Price Commission (which controlled price increases) and the Pay Board (which controlled wage increases). The Pay Board was a tripartite board of 15 members: five unelected representatives each from the public, business, and labor sectors. Nixon's Cost of Living Council exerted its power over executives who did not get money from the government!!!!!

Kenneth Feinberg is the pay czar.

Pay Czar – Kenneth R. Feinberg

Title: Special Master on executive pay

Salary: reportedly receiving no compensation for his work.

Reports to: Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner
Czar is a media creation, there are no czars!!!

You give his actual title, "Special Master on Executive Pay" and that he "REPORTS" to someone above him who has the president above him, which would make Feinberg a SUB-CZAR at best! :lol:

Nice try. The Obama Administration is using the term and there is no proof it is a media creation.

But since Obama controls most of the media where do you think the term came from?

Last edited:
Kenneth Feinberg is the pay czar.
Czar is a media creation, there are no czars!!!

You give his actual title, "Special Master on Executive Pay" and that he "REPORTS" to someone above him who has the president above him, which would make Feinberg a SUB-CZAR at best! :lol:

Nice try. The Obama Administration is using the term :link: and there is no proof it is a media creation.

But since Obama controls most of the media where do you think the term came from?
And by that you MEAN, it is completely a media creation, since you then claim that the media creation came from the media controlled by
Obama! :rofl:

I love how CON$ will twist themselves into a pretzel rather than ever admit they bare wrong. :cuckoo:

The media was using the political version of the word "Czar" before Obama was even born!!!!! :rofl:

they had every right not to take government money.

as for whether it should have been offered, that's a matter of opinion, but feel free to take it up with the Bush administration which passed the bail out.

there is nothing that says that a president can't have advisors. calling them a czar doesn't make it any less constitutional. and it seems clear that government has great latitude in acting on behalf of the general welfare. that's why the term was left vague.

Why do you continue to poke me with the bush stick? :poke:

I am no fan of his... I was adamently against ANY bailouts and was screaming at the tv when bush said "I've abandoned free-market principles to save the free-market system, to make sure the economy doesn't collapse."

So No... I was against it then too!

I still dont like the "Czars", and NEVER did.

you know, i don't like that we put money into rich bankers' hands either. but i liked less what would have happened had they done nothing.

I think randian/laissez faire economics model has already been a proven failure. to me, the best system is one that allows for competition while protecting the working and middle classes. the middle class doesn't exist without protection.

i figure there are real things to be troubled by... like the fact that there's a bill in congress that would let women die rather than have a hospital do an abortion on her or refer her for treatment elsewhere. now THAT troubles me... "czar's"??? pfffft...

and why do i poke you. because you're fun to poke. :razz:

and i do believe you owe me something. :eusa_whistle:

"That's what she said." :D

Sorry, couldn't help myself. I watched "The Office" last night.

Forum List

Back