What's the beef?

maatsmom843

Jan 28, 2011
null, null
forgive me if this post or something similar has already been done.

now i'm brand new here, and i notice that there seems to be a WHOLE LOT of animosity towards Obama. . . . .

not that i think that he's the best thing since oxygen, but can you guys tell me, concisely, what in particular you don't like?

if there's a lot, then what do you dislike most?

peace

now i'm brand new here, and i notice that there seems to be a WHOLE LOT of animosity towards Obama. . . . .

not that i think that he's the best thing since oxygen, but can you guys tell me, concisely, what in particular you don't like?

peace
Stick-around....and, look-around....while you're here.

The big-issue is one of complexion; by nature.

Last edited by a moderator:

peace

Other than the fact that he's spending our grandchildren's money? And his 'government should take care of everybody' attitude? And his refusal to secure our borders? And bringing communists and marxists into our White House? And his crap healthcare bill? And his lying, double dealing, bullshit and spin?

Basically, I don't like his policies.... he's too far left.

peace

He's a typical big government liberal.

He is not a Republican

You would have seen the same treatment if Hillary were President

peace

:lol: Nice troll post. I'll give you a 9 out of 10 troll posting rating. :banana:

His idea that govenment is the answer to all.
Yeah.....we need to allow unfettered-Capitali$m to answer all our problems!!!

Wankin.gif

peace

Other than the fact that he's spending our grandchildren's money? And his 'government should take care of everybody' attitude? And his refusal to secure our borders? And bringing communists and marxists into our White House? And his crap healthcare bill? And his lying, double dealing, bullshit and spin?
.....All subjects (plus a few-more) into which he's (already) rubbed Republicans' NOSES!!!!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

:woohoo:

His idea that government is the answer to all.
Yeah.....we need to allow unfettered-Capital$m to answer all our problems!!!

Wankin.gif

I never said one way or the other about capitalism, but since you brought it up, it was the Dems program to want low income people to have housing and who changed the rules of what they needed to know before signing those contracts.

peace

....That tricky lil' combination o' words that manages to whip-up-a-frenzy, within the ranks o' those Krazy Klueless Konservatives!!!!

(Just don't ask them to do any actual thinking.
282.png
)

Wankin.gif

I never said one way or the other about capitalism, but since you brought it up, it was the Dems program to want low income people to have housing and who changed the rules of what they needed to know before signing those contracts.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......that'd be the "conservative" short-answer. :rolleyes:

"The Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission reported in January 2011 that: "...mortgage fraud...flourished in an environment of collapsing lending standards and lax regulation. The number of suspicious activity reports—reports of possible financial crimes filed by depository banks and their affiliates—related to mortgage fraud grew 20-fold between 1996 and 2005 and then more than doubled again between 2005 and 2009. One study places the losses resulting from fraud on mortgage loans made between 2005 and 2007 at $112 billion. Lenders made loans that they knew borrowers could not afford and that could cause massive losses to investors in mortgage securities."

Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission

(I realize there are a lot o' big-words, here. Do the best you can.)​

May 12, 2010

"The U.S. Senate voted Wednesday to ban certain bonus payments to mortgage brokers and loan officers, cutting off what experts have called one of the key causes of the nation's mortgage meltdown.

The little-known bonuses were paid for home loans that could be sold at higher prices because they carried higher interest rates and other more onerous terms than those for which the borrowers were qualified.

Critics described the bonuses as thinly disguised kickbacks for steering borrowers into burdensome mortgages."

(I don't need to explain bonuses, to you....right?? :eusa_eh: )​

Wankin.gif

There is little point in trying to explain real life to Mr Stupid. He has the intellect of a house plant.

Hmmmm. Seems I hit a big nerve there eh?
It was the Dems program and when President Bush kept asking congress to regulate them it was 3 Dems who kept saying that nothing was wrong and they need no new regulations.

It's not what's the beef it's

[youtube]Ug75diEyiA0[/youtube]

Obama is a big fluffy bun.

peace

....That tricky lil' combination o' words that manages to whip-up-a-frenzy, within the ranks o' those Krazy Klueless Konservatives!!!!

282.png
)

Hey numbnuts, if you have evidence to contradict my assertion that Obama is A) a liberal and B) a proponent of big government then let' s see it. If not, then SHUT THE FUCK UP!

peace

Basically, I don't like his policies.... he's too far left.

It's nice to know that somehow in Cali-G's world, her grandchildren will not be forced to pay for the nation destroying and subsequent rebuilding that Bush did in Iraq and Afghanistan. I would love to know how to make sure my grandhcildren aren't strapped with THAT multi-trillion dollar IOU. Perhaps she could share her secret?

First of all he is president and that's where the buck stops. That's why you see so many posts about him good and bad. The ironic thing is that there are more hateful posts about the former governor of Alaska.

Hmmmm. Seems I hit a big nerve there eh?
It was the Dems program and when President Bush kept asking congress to regulate them it was 3 Dems who kept saying that nothing was wrong and they need no new regulations.
Yeah....that's what happened..... :rolleyes:

3/28/08

"The general co-chairman of John McCain’s presidential campaign, former Sen. Phil Gramm (R-Texas), led the charge in 1999 to repeal a Depression-era banking regulation law that Democrat Barack Obama claimed on Thursday contributed significantly to today’s economic turmoil.

“A regulatory structure set up for banks in the 1930s needed to change because the nature of business had changed,” the Illinois senator running for president said in a New York economic speech. “But by the time [it] was repealed in 1999, the $300 million lobbying effort that drove deregulation was more about facilitating mergers than creating an efficient regulatory framework.”

Gramm’s role in the swift and dramatic recent restructuring of the nation’s investment houses and practices didn’t stop there."

(Pretty amazing, that you couldn't even absorb a video. :rolleyes: )​

282.png
)

Hey numbnuts, if you have evidence to contradict my assertion that Obama is A) a liberal and B) a proponent of big government then let' s see it.

Unlike you, $UCCE$$ (rather than "color") is what's most-important, to me.

(....But, I DO get a lot o' enjoyment over your ire at a Black-dudes progress!! :lol: )​

Forum List

Back