Notice How Obama Shied Away From Answering An Important Question About The Muslim Bro

Allah is our objective. - The Prophet is our leader. - Qur'an is our law. - Jihad is our way. ...

Terrorist organization... there is no doubt... unless you choose to be blinded
Substitute God for Allah and Jesus for Prophet and you have Christian.
You do know that Islam has the same god that christians do?

Allah was the name of a moon God in northern Arabia. Many people believe that Mohamed took that name and made it his god. Hubal was the top pagan moon god of kabah, of which is where Allah orignated. Joktanites were a people of Arabia who worshipped the moon, the god Allah. They lived near the Red Sea and were historically named, "People of the Moon.' Allah and Jehova ARE NOT the same God. There is but one God.

"Here ye O'Israel.. the Lord your God is ONE.

The Moon God????? God Allah - Allah - NOT a Moon God

One God you worship but belief in many lesser supernatural creatures. (Like the ex-angel Lucifer?) I mean you do believe in Satan don't you?

Czar Kenneth Feinberg has the authority to set the pay scale for executives at any company receiving government money. Feinberg has the power to say that someone’s pay is excessive, and to make companies cut that pay. Under what Constitutional amendment does this dimwit have the authority to circumvent private industry?

Czar Kenneth Feinberg has the authority to set the pay scale for executives at any company receiving government money. Feinberg has the power to say that someone’s pay is excessive, and to make companies cut that pay. Under what Constitutional amendment does this dimwit have the authority to circumvent private industry?

if they are surviving off the government teet, they play by the rules set by the government.

Quit sucking and you can quit listening.

Would love to see where THEY have the authority as opposed to simply advising the President who DOES have the authority. In other words, we need links, plz.

Would love to see where THEY have the authority as opposed to simply advising the President who DOES have the authority. In other words, we need links, plz.

No problem. Michael W. McConnell: The Pay Czar Is Unconstitutional - WSJ.com

Last week's announcement that "Pay Czar" Kenneth Feinberg slashed compensation for executives at seven large financial firms by an average of 50% stunned Wall Street, stoked the fires of populist resentment, and troubled economists. Will this government-mandated pay cut drive the most talented professionals away from these companies, endangering their recovery? Does it augur further politicization of economic decisions?

Lost in the arguments over economics and political theory, however, is a more basic question: Was this action constitutional?

Last week's announcement that "Pay Czar" Kenneth Feinberg slashed compensation for executives at seven large financial firms by an average of 50% stunned Wall Street, stoked the fires of populist resentment, and troubled economists. Will this government-mandated pay cut drive the most talented professionals away from these companies, endangering their recovery? Does it augur further politicization of economic decisions?

Lost in the arguments over economics and political theory, however, is a more basic question: Was this action constitutional?

Im in the middle on this one... I hate to admit it.

If a company took gov't money, then they are obligated to honor their agreement. Its kind of like taking mob money. Now whether the money shouldve been offered it in the 1st place is where I say HELL NO!

Oh, and I hate the whole "Czar thing" too.... I dont believe its constitutional for ANY president, and NO, I was not in agreement with any previous POTUS using them either.

Last edited:

Perhaps you missed this sentence in the article you linked:

Mr. Feinberg reports to the secretary of the Treasury, who can fire him any time for any reason.

If a company took gov't money, then they are obligated to honor their agreement. Its kind of like taking mob money. Now whether the money shouldve been offered it in the 1st place is where I say HELL NO!

Oh, and I hate the whole "Czar thing" too.... I dont believe its constitutional for ANY president, and NO, I was not in agreement with any previous POTUS using them either.

they had every right not to take government money.

as for whether it should have been offered, that's a matter of opinion, but feel free to take it up with the Bush administration which passed the bail out.

there is nothing that says that a president can't have advisors. calling them a czar doesn't make it any less constitutional. and it seems clear that government has great latitude in acting on behalf of the general welfare. that's why the term was left vague.

Ken Feinberg's was not a Czar. He was appointed to the Office of Special Master for TARP Executive Compensation. He also manages the BP fund and managed the 9-11 victims fund. He no longer holds that position. Oh, the position is not unconstitutional or controversial. You can read his final report here:

FinancialStability.gov | U.S. Department of the Treasury

Who would call Feinberg a dimwitt?

as for whether it should have been offered, that's a matter of opinion, but feel free to take it up with the Bush administration which passed the bail out.

there is nothing that says that a president can't have advisors. calling them a czar doesn't make it any less constitutional. and it seems clear that government has great latitude in acting on behalf of the general welfare. that's why the term was left vague.

Why do you continue to poke me with the bush stick? :poke:

I am no fan of his... I was adamently against ANY bailouts and was screaming at the tv when bush said "I've abandoned free-market principles to save the free-market system, to make sure the economy doesn't collapse."

So No... I was against it then too!

I still dont like the "Czars", and NEVER did.

Why yes it was.

Pay Czar is Constitutional, OLC Rules

Constitutional Law Prof Blog: Pay Czar is Constitutional, OLC Rules

http://www.justice.gov/olc/2010/spec-master-appoint-clause.pdf

Why do you continue to poke me with the bush stick? :poke:

I am no fan of his... I was adamently against ANY bailouts and was screaming at the tv when bush said "I've abandoned free-market principles to save the free-market system, to make sure the economy doesn't collapse."

So No... I was against it then too!

I still dont like the "Czars", and NEVER did.

you know, i don't like that we put money into rich bankers' hands either. but i liked less what would have happened had they done nothing.

I think randian/laissez faire economics model has already been a proven failure. to me, the best system is one that allows for competition while protecting the working and middle classes. the middle class doesn't exist without protection.

i figure there are real things to be troubled by... like the fact that there's a bill in congress that would let women die rather than have a hospital do an abortion on her or refer her for treatment elsewhere. now THAT troubles me... "czar's"??? pfffft...

and why do i poke you. because you're fun to poke. :razz:

and i do believe you owe me something. :eusa_whistle:

First of all Feinberg isn't a Czar, but independent of that, I would say that because they received government money it is certainly MORE Constitutional than Nixon creating the Cost of Living Council to oversee two essential components of his economic plan: the Price Commission (which controlled price increases) and the Pay Board (which controlled wage increases). The Pay Board was a tripartite board of 15 members: five unelected representatives each from the public, business, and labor sectors. Nixon's Cost of Living Council exerted its power over executives who did not get money from the government!!!!!

First of all Feinberg isn't a Czar, but independent of that, I would say that because they received government money it is certainly MORE Constitutional than Nixon creating the Cost of Living Council to oversee two essential components of his economic plan: the Price Commission (which controlled price increases) and the Pay Board (which controlled wage increases). The Pay Board was a tripartite board of 15 members: five unelected representatives each from the public, business, and labor sectors. Nixon's Cost of Living Council exerted its power over executives who did not get money from the government!!!!!

Kenneth Feinberg is the pay czar.

Pay Czar – Kenneth R. Feinberg

Title: Special Master on executive pay

Salary: reportedly receiving no compensation for his work.

Reports to: Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner

Appointed: June 2009

Department that might have handled similar issues: Treasury

• Named to examine compensation practices at companies that have been bailed out more than once by the federal government

• Oversaw the payouts to the families of the victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks

• Was the chief administrator to the Hokie Spirit Memorial Fund, which commemorates the students who died in the April 2007 shooting rampage at Virginia Tech

• Founder and managing partner of Feinberg Rozen LLP (1992 to present), law firm specializing in mediation

• Was Chief of staff for Sen. Edward Kennedy (1978 to 1980)

• While working with the Feinberg Group, donated over $150,000, nearly all of which has gone to Democratic candidates and political action committees. In 2007, donated $2,300 to 2008 presidential candidate Rudolph Giuliani (R).

List of Obama's Czars

Last edited:

• Named to examine compensation practices at companies that have been bailed out more than once by the federal government

• Oversaw the payouts to the families of the victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks

• Was the chief administrator to the Hokie Spirit Memorial Fund, which commemorates the students who died in the April 2007 shooting rampage at Virginia Tech

• Founder and managing partner of Feinberg Rozen LLP (1992 to present), law firm specializing in mediation

• While working with the Feinberg Group, donated over $150,000, nearly all of which has gone to Democratic candidates and political action committees. In 2007, donated $2,300 to 2008 presidential candidate Rudolph Giuliani (R).

List of Obama's Czars

Just because Glenn "Don't cry for America" Beck calls him a czar doesn't make it so anymore than Glenn Beck calling Obama a muslim atheist communist makes it so.

Did Feinberg really do that? :clap2::clap2::clap2:

What a guy!

List of Obama's Czars

Just because Glenn "Don't cry for America" Beck calls him a czar doesn't make it so anymore than Glenn Beck calling Obama a muslim atheist communist makes it so.

Well, dumbass. You can always look it up.

U.S. Targets Excessive Pay for Top Executives - washingtonpost.com

Ritholtz: Why politics and investing don't mix

U.S. Targets Excessive Pay for Top Executives
Compensation Czar To Oversee Firms At Heart of Crisis

Kenneth Feinberg will set compensation, including retirement packages, of executives at bailed-out firms.

By David Cho, Zachary A. Goldfarb and Tomoeh Murakami Tse
Washington Post Staff Writers
Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Obama administration named a "compensation czar" yesterday to set salaries and bonuses at some of the biggest firms at the heart of the economic crisis, as part of a broader government campaign to reshape pay practices across corporate America.
in

Senior officials said they will install Washington attorney Kenneth R. Feinberg with the power to determine compensation, including retirement packages, of senior executives at seven firms that have received massive federal bailouts, such as Citigroup chief executive Vikram S. Pandit, Bank of America's Kenneth D. Lewis and Fritz Henderson of General Motors.
PH2009061004016.jpg
President Obama's 'Czars' - Politico Staff - POLITICO.com

Yup..pay czar - Kenneth Feinberg.

Czar is a media creation, there are no czars!!!

You give his actual title, "Special Master on Executive Pay" and that he "REPORTS" to someone above him who has the president above him, which would make Feinberg a SUB-CZAR at best! :lol:

List of Obama's Czars

Exactly!!!!
Hell, CON$ were calling every Obama appointment a "Czar" including powerless appointments like Van Jones, a third-tier adviser reporting to a powerless committee, the "Green Czar." :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back