Notice How Obama Shied Away From Answering An Important Question About The Muslim Bro

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Bill O'Reilly asked Obama point blank, " But you don't want the Muslim Brotherhood, do you???"

Instead Obama dodged the question and said, "I think the new government should be a representative government".

That, in case you haven't been paying attention, means he supports the Muslim Brotherhood or at the very least doesn't care.

There were plenty of other answers to questions Obama gave that I had a problem with, but this one really stuck out.

Is there any question Obama is a closet Islamist?

His love for Islam is well documented. His disdain for Israel is as well. Wake up folks.

Last edited:
so you'd rather he take an adversarial role with a group that could at the very least have influence in egypt's new government?

does that sound like a smart idea?

The DingleBarry Administration held talks with the terror-laden group known as the Muslim Brotherhood, a year prior to the fall of Mubarak. The entire year, Al Baraqi was busy sending US troops in to harms' way (Afghanistan) fighting the very enemy he got cozy with. I call this collusion with the enemy.

The DingleBarry Administration held talks with the terror-laden group known as the Muslim Brotherhood, a year prior to the fall of Mubarak. The entire year, Al Baraqi was busy sending US troops in to harms' way (Afghanistan) fighting the very enemy he got cozy with. I call this collusion with the enemy.

Kindof puts Afghanistan in perspective.

Obama is siding with the Muslim Brotherhood, and he has our kids in harms way fighting them and dying at their hands at the same time.

Maybe it's time to get out before he kills more of our kids.

Yes... I would rather he take an adversarial role with a terrorist organization

and since the muslim brotherhood isn't a terrorist organization...

In what dreamworld did you see that fantasy?

Every leader in Al Qaeda started with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Jesus you're ignorant.

and i call you another insane newbie.

congrats.

congrats.

So you are so enamored of Obama you do not mind if he supports a known terrorist Organization seizing power in Egypt?

congrats.

Ask me if I give a good damn what you think? LOL

Well yeah, Obama's trying to please the sheeples probably, right?

I don't know what to think of it all yet myself, need to do more research and I believe time will tell.

For anyone interested, here's the Muslim Brotherhoods website link in English:
Ikhwanweb :: The Muslim Brotherhood Official English Website

And also their Video Channel:
Ikwanweb Tube

Notice the first video says: "Why the West Needs Islam"

Ikwanweb Tube - Why the West Needs Islam - Yusuf Estes

The Muslim Brotherhood's English site is a bit different from their Arabic site.

They leave out alot of stuff in the their English site.

so you'd rather he take an adversarial role with a group that could at the very least have influence in egypt's new government?

does that sound like a smart idea?

Yep. It does. Your PC bullshit is what gets people killed.

Oh, just FYI:

If Obama can't bring himself to verbally oppose the Muslim Brotherhood, he may just be slightly sympathetic to them.

Think about it.

He tells Mubarak he must step down now. Pretty blunt. And audacious.

Yet he can't say the Muslim Brotherhood gaining control would be a bad thing.

He closets it with some lame excuse that they are a minority. Well, not for long. But that's beside the point.

Last edited:

I don't know what to think of it all yet myself, need to do more research and I believe time will tell.

Ikwanweb Tube

The Muslim Brotherhood's English site is a bit different from their Arabic site.

Thanks Mud. :) I do know that any Islamic organization who supports Sharia Law and states unequivocally that they demand war with Israel as well as shutting down the Suez Canal isn't pro-democracy and friendly to the West. The kool-aid slurpin lemmings who defend Al Baraqi no matter what the moron does own this one- through and through. They will go down as the Administration who lost Egypt, possibly Jordan and more to follow.

congrats.

So you are so enamored of Obama you do not mind if he supports a known terrorist Organization seizing power in Egypt?

no, i'm so sick to death of insane rightwingnuts, that i call it as i see it. :thup:

maybe if there were a rational discussion to be had with loons...

but there isn't.

now run along and make up some more stuff that you think the evil left believes.

Ikwanweb Tube

Thanks Mud. :) I do know that any Islamic organization who supports Sharia Law and states unequivocally that they demand war with Israel as well as shutting down the Suez Canal isn't pro-democracy and friendly to the West. The kool-aid slurpin lemmings who defend Al Baraqi no matter what the moron does own this one- through and through. They will go down as the Administration who lost Egypt, possibly Jordan and more to follow.

Wow. Are you married???

(Just kidding)

Forum List

Back