Unasked, Obvious Question: Why Aren’t MUSLIM Countries Taking the Afghan Refugees?

Most religions don’t.
Comparatively, some religions are more tolerant than others. If you are not stoning women and gays or keeping people from entering what you consider holy places (Mecca), then you are more tolerant than others.

Who cares, as long as Saddam ended up dead? There should have been no reason beyond that necessary.
Saddam was convicted and executed for crimes he committed in the 1980s. We showed up a little bit late for liberating anybody. Our gift to the world was the creation of ISIS.

Saddam was convicted and executed for crimes he committed in the 1980s. We showed up a little bit late for liberating anybody. Our gift to the world was the creation of ISIS.
Him and his psychopath rapist sons were a nightmare for the people of Iraq. I guaran-fucking-tee you the people of Iraq are much happier with the state of their nation today.

Him and his psychopath rapist sons were a nightmare for the people of Iraq. I guaran-fucking-tee you the people of Iraq are much happier with the state of their nation today.
Was it worth 4,400 dead and another 22,000 wounded including 6,000 double amputations and 2 trillion dollars? Some people in Iraq are happier and some aren`t depending on whether you`re a Shiite or a Sunni.

Was it worth 4,400 dead and another 22,000 wounded including 6,000 double amputations and 2 trillion dollars? Some people in Iraq are happier and some aren`t depending on whether you`re a Shiite or a Sunni.
The vast majority of Iraqis would much prefer their current situation with Saddam gone. You arent going to win this one.

The vast majority of Iraqis would much prefer their current situation with Saddam gone. You arent going to win this one.
The median age in Iraq is 21. 50% of Iraqis were 3 years old or younger when Saddam was deposed. Seems like a tough thing to measure.

The median age in Iraq is 21. 50% of Iraqis were 3 years old or younger when Saddam was deposed. Seems like a tough thing to measure.
You can bet your ass that ever young person would rather keep their democracy, than have a guy like Saddam in charge.

You can bet your ass that ever young person would rather keep their democracy, than have a guy like Saddam in charge.
Maybe. Or maybe they would give that up for running water, electricity, less crime, etc. Much of iraq still has yet to gain the infrastructure and order that existed under Saddam. Morally and ethically, i think you are on the right side of history. But people who spend their days tryingto secure food and water dont much give a shit about who sits on the throne.

Maybe. Or maybe they would give that up for running water, electricity, less crime, etc. Much of iraq still has yet to gain the infrastructure and order that existed under Saddam. Morally and ethically, i think you are on the right side of history. But people who spend their days tryingto secure food and water dont much give a shit about who sits on the throne.
You think those things are worse now than they were in 2002? :cuckoo:

You think those things are worse now than they were in 2002? :cuckoo:
Objectively yes, they are. The low oil prices were the dagger in the heart of Iraq, after being devastated once again by war with ISIS. Poverty has spiked, and they have been in a water crisis for over 3 years.

I asked you if it was worth the cost? I don`t really give a shit about Iraqi`s happiness. Nobody you know died there or had his legs blown off so you`re cool with the criminal invasion.

I asked you if it was worth the cost? I don`t really give a shit about Iraqi`s happiness. Nobody you know died there or had his legs blown off so you`re cool with the criminal invasion.
Call me old fashioned, but i thought that after WW2 we stopped allowing tyrants to rule people. I personally think its wrong for large numbers of people to be under the thumb of a monster.

Youre god damned right it was worth it! Got a plan to take out North Koreas regime? If so, lets go after him next. Then lets work on China.

Call me old fashioned, but i thought that after WW2 we stopped allowing tyrants to rule people. I personally think its wrong for large numbers of people to be under the thumb of a monster.

Youre god damned right it was worth it! Got a plan to take out North Koreas regime? If so, lets go after him next. Then lets work on China.
Would you have your own kid sacrificed to make some Muslims happy?

Would you have your own kid sacrificed to make some Muslims happy?
Kids arent sacrificed. Adults decide whether or not to they want to fight for our country. Its their decision, and the vast majority wont die.

We`ve installed quite a few of these "monsters ourselves. 35 of them.
In alphabetical order.

Really? Where do you live in the Muslim world?
I live in Turkey, the country that receives the most immigrants uncontrollably. On the way to radical Islam, step by step, thanks to our allies (!) the United States and the European Union...

If we, as Turkey, become like Afghanistan in 10-15 years, be sure that the European and US administrators will ask that they are very upset and why they are like this. Do not believe these statements and do not give importance to them.

Last edited:
I live in Turkey, the country that receives the most immigrants uncontrollably. On the way to radical Islam, step by step, thanks to our allies (!) the United States and the European Union...

Yep.. Turkey has taken in several million refugees since Gulf War1.

The lesser of two evils isnt evil.
So overthrowing Democratically elected leaders and replacing them with mass murderers like Pinochet is okay? We did the same thing to Guatemala and it`s come back to bite us in the ass.

So overthrowing Democratically elected leaders and replacing them with mass murderers like Pinochet is okay? We did the same thing to Guatemala and it`s come back to bite us in the ass.
Expecting perfection in the real world is silly.

Forum List

Back