not voting is voting, not organizing is organizing...for the people who mean to dominate you

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
it is important for everyone to know that others don't take your power so much as we give it away.

we give it away by not organizing, out of a fatalistic sense that it doesn't matter, that my vote won't count anyway.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NOT VOTING. NOT VOTING IS VOTING... to hand power to others, whose interests are the opposite of your own.

SO WAKE THE FUCK UP AMERICA!

it is important for everyone to know that others don't take your power so much as we give it away.

we give it away by not organizing, out of a fatalistic sense that it doesn't matter, that my vote won't count anyway.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NOT VOTING. NOT VOTING IS VOTING... to hand power to others, whose interests are the opposite of your own.

voting and organizing are two different things.
For voting you should.
for organizing, no, it is dumb. Work your job, do your best and quit worrying about shit you cant control

• Banned
"power concedes nothing without a demand" - Frederick Douglass

but here's the thing: there is a gap between making demands and making them happen. it is the gap between the rhetoric of revolution and the actual changes in VALUES AND HABITS AND SKILLS that adds up to a REVOLUTION!

I am not going to reward a piece of shit with my vote. When you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right. Which is exactly why I did not vote for either Trump or Clinton.

My vote is way too important to give to either one of those c*nts.

• Banned
power is the capacity to ensure that others do as you want them to do.

if that sounds menacing and distasteful, or makes you feel squeamish, GET OVER IT!

• Banned
"pull yourself up by your own bootstraps"

you ain't got no straps, you ain't go no boots!

Forum List

Back