We know better!

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
I've been doing some pro-bono work, putting together a new ad campaign for the Big Blue Wave. I've been looking a for a short, catchy phrase that captures the zeitgeist of modern Democrats. After consulting with some of the prominent Democrats on USMB, I think I've come up with the perfect thing: "We know better!".

This is the main message the Democrats need to communicate to the American people. They know what's best for you! And if you disagree, it can only mean you're an ignorant racist. Or a misogynist. Or just really, really stupid.

I think the brevity and simplicity of this slogan will play well with the ignorant, white rednecks, and ensure gains for the Democrats going forward. What do you all think?

If you doubt the wisdom of this campaign, just remember - "We know better!"™

I've been doing some pro-bono work, putting together a new ad campaign for the Big Blue Wave. I've been looking a for a short, catchy phrase that captures the zeitgeist of modern Democrats. After consulting with some of the prominent Democrats on USMB, I think I've come up with the perfect thing: "We know better!".

This is the main message the Democrats need to communicate to the American people. They know what's best for you! And if you disagree, it can only mean you're an ignorant racist. Or a misogynist. Or just really, really stupid.

I think the brevity and simplicity of this slogan will play well with the ignorant, white rednecks, and ensure gains for the Democrats going forward. What do you all think?

lol...how bout "WE NO BETTA"

Fuck you, America!

We're coming for your guns and your wallet, we have Illegals we need to feed and shelter

We could just say that America is shit. Worked for the Trump campaign.
You guys already do that.
All I hear from you is how America has problems, nothing uplifting from you. It's just a country full of racism, sexism, homophobia, plutocrats, well you know the rest.....same shit your side always spouts.

"We know better!"
so sticking with the same game plan huh?

Iconcool.gif

All I hear from you is how America has problems, nothing uplifting from you. It's just a country full of racism, sexism, homophobia, plutocrats, well you know the rest.....same shit your side always spouts.
Oh I didn't know all you wanted was a hug :rolleyes:

Good fucking grief

We want it all, we want it now, we want it free!

Good fucking grief
Yep, the left thinks people should come here than bitches about how bad it is....it's hilarious.

Good fucking grief
Yep, the left thinks people should come here than bitches about how bad it is....it's hilarious.
^ spent 2009 - 2017 bitching about how bad it is

Good fucking grief
Not everything, dipshit....the difference is when Obama did shit I liked I said it, it just wasn't that often....but making tax cuts permanent is great.....

Oh and your girl Nancy, wants to make those crumbs permanent........I'm glad she's on board, maybe we can get that done ASAP.

Good fucking grief
Not everything, dipshit....the difference is when Obama did shit I liked I said it, it just wasn't that often....but making tax cuts permanent is great.....

Oh and your girl Nancy, wants to make those crumbs permanent........I'm glad she's on board, maybe we can get that done ASAP.
Probably not. Trump has fomented far too much anger for even his own party to agree on anything.

How about "We know so much that isn't so!"

Forum List

Back