Not Good: Top Senior Democrats Now Concerned About Obama's Eligibility (Thanks Chris)

Calm down ShitNao. You're still upset about not checking your sources aren't you? Don't blame me muther fucker.

If Obama isn't a natural born citizen then he wouldn't have had the authority to do anything he did. That sets up the opportunity to declare, via the courts, everything he signed "null and void". As well as all the decisions that his appointees and cabinet members made.

ShitNao Negged.

It's never going to happen mad suck, because he is a natural born citizen, and you are a slow learner. The State of Hawaii has already declared him qualified for President. end of story, end of courts, end of null and void, end of ideas of null and void. Never going to happen.

what part of if confuses you, fickwit?

:rofl:

dope

Are you confused fool? Need a finger to reach up your nostril and massage that one brain cell you are hanging onto. Confused indeed, asswipe!! Imbecile. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
If Obama is declared ineligible then everything he signed will be declared null and void. That includes ObamaCare.

More than likely his BC just says that someone other than Obama Sr. is his daddy, or he has no daddy listed and he doesn't want it known.

Oh My!! Now we have a Constitutional Scholar among us!!! He going to declare everything null and void!! My my!! Somebody filled his ear with shit, piled shit under his hat, stuffed his loafers with shit!! Null and void? Where did you hear that bullshit from, a local pasture? LMAO!!!

Now you run along and get us a Constitutional Reference that verifys that Bull shit you left stinking on th page here!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Calm down ShitNao. You're still upset about not checking your sources aren't you? Don't blame me muther fucker.

If Obama isn't a natural born citizen then he wouldn't have had the authority to do anything he did. That sets up the opportunity to declare, via the courts, everything he signed "null and void". As well as all the decisions that his appointees and cabinet members made.

ShitNao Negged.

You are in luck, I do have a degree in Psychology and can help you, having analyzed your state of mind, I have come to some sound conclusions about yoru mental health.:( It doesn't look good, but Trent Lot might be able to save you with Holy Water.

Delusions are irrational beliefs, held with a high level of conviction, that are highly resistant to change even when the delusional person is exposed to forms of proof that contradict the belief, like you are doing over Obama's BC. Your mistaken beliefs about Obam's BC are organized into a consistent world-view that is logical other than being based on an improbable foundation.

Unlike most other psychotic disorders, the person with delusional disorder typically does not appear obviously odd, strange or peculiar during periods of active illness, say when posting on BBs. Yet the person might make unusual choices in day-to-day life, like attacking other posters with the false belief, and because of the delusional beliefs shared with others. Delusional beliefs may occur in the course of a large number of other psychiatric disorders, like mass hysteria like we are seeing with birthers.

Seek help with Trent to end further embarrassment at USMB....

It's true. Not everyone born in this country is eligible under Article 2 Section 1.

Your right, I just looked it up, not everyone born in the USA is eligible to be President.

Yes, you're right. Since we don't have his birth certificate, we don't know if he's 35 years old.

Hmm, so half of our presidents were without proof of how old they were? Because they didn't have BCs either. Gasp!!:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
It's never going to happen mad suck, because he is a natural born citizen, and you are a slow learner. The State of Hawaii has already declared him qualified for President. end of story, end of courts, end of null and void, end of ideas of null and void. Never going to happen.

what part of if confuses you, fickwit?

:rofl:

dope

Are you confused fool? Need a finger to reach up your nostril and massage that one brain cell you are hanging onto. Confused indeed, asswipe!! Imbecile. :lol::lol:

can't answer, huh?

shocker

Who cares? If Obama is not eligable you will love president Biden.
he will likely be more of a liberal than Obama.

And I would likely not mind as much voting for him in 2012 vs Palin.
If Obama is declared ineligible then everything he signed will be declared null and void. That includes ObamaCare.

More than likely his BC just says that someone other than Obama Sr. is his daddy, or he has no daddy listed and he doesn't want it known.

Oh My!! Now we have a Constitutional Scholar among us!!! He going to declare everything null and void!! My my!! Somebody filled his ear with shit, piled shit under his hat, stuffed his loafers with shit!! Null and void? Where did you hear that bullshit from, a local pasture? LMAO!!!

Now you run along and get us a Constitutional Reference that verifys that Bull shit you left stinking on th page here!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The way I see it is that were he declared ineligible, any executive order he made or recess appointment he issued would be null and void. Bills passed by Congress and signed by him would not be void, due to the fact that if the President does not veto a bill within 10 days (excluding Sundays) it becomes law with or without the signature of the President. (Article one, section 7 US Constitution)

I don't think you can get more liberal than Obama.

Yeah, you know those ultra left wing liberals and their tax cuts for the rich :rolleyes:
that was a compromise that he had to do to get the UI extended
he would not have gone for it otherwise

Nor should he have, compromise or not. But a radical liberal, Mr. Obama is anything but. His positions will actually reflect a rather moderate Democrat.

I don't think you can get more liberal than Obama.

Yeah, you know those ultra left wing liberals and their tax cuts for the rich :rolleyes:
that was a compromise that he had to do to get the UI extended
he would not have gone for it otherwise

I gotta say man, you're naive if you really think that.

The guy came right out and said he thought extending the cuts was the necessary thing to do for the economy.

But besides all that, if he was really the "most liberal" of anyone, he would have stuck to his guns and said fuck you on the tax cuts.

He's not a liberal. He's not a centrist. He's whatever he needs to be at any given point in time to serve an agenda. He's no more liberal than Bush was conservative.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I am concerned about all the Democrats capability, how old was the Democrat Senator from the KKK, Byrd, 101 or something outrageous, so important was the KKK the Democrats keep Byrd forty some years after Martin Luther King is shot.

How old is Pelosi, 81, maybe less.

How about that old fuck Reid, another old Jackass that is too old to do any good.

Toss McCaine out, he should of asked for the birth certificate during the debates, plus McCaine is just too old.

They let these old people even fly planes, they have heart attacks in the air all the time.

Obama, never would pass a FBI background investigation let alone be remembered as a great president.

Obama beats Carter, higher price of gas and more troops dead by suicide. Higher rate than under Bush. How is that Hope and Change working.

Divecon and Cuyo, both of you are wrong,

U.S. Constitution - Article 2 Section 1 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Last edited:

U.S. Constitution - Article 2 Section 1 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
and how does that prove me wrong?

Or me?

you said I was wrong

Forum List

Back