Not Good: Top Senior Democrats Now Concerned About Obama's Eligibility (Thanks Chris)

I doubt anyone l/r cares, and he has already been vetted and made the state qualifications. As you should know, there is no way they could have committed fraud, so stop the bullshit and threats, etc. Everybody is happy cept a few crazily insane people still running loose, and they should be coming for you anyday now.:cuckoo: Do you like the chrome or brass buckles on your white suit?

Of course the smartest Liberal Democrats new nothing, how could they, they are only the most powerful men in the world.

Get rid of the entire Democrat party, another fraud, the Clinton's were bad enough, of course how could the Democrats have known about all the rotten eggs in the Clinton basket.

Seems like an awful lot of ignorant Senior Democrats, they should go for that reason alone.

Nah, be rich doesn't equate to violation of privacy or Limbaugh would have a copy today. Correct?

See thar, you just proved my point with Clinton.

Seems if anyone should care to know it would be righty Senior Retards that should all be shipping out. And Hannity & O'Rielly. You see, no one cares cept a few crazily insane people. Someday you can laugh about this with your kids. Go take a pic of yourself to show how you are today.

I agree, the Senior Retards all need to go, I hate Hannity and O'Rielly. I do like Limabaugh, so you got me there. How about a pic from the past, its the only one handy.

Attachments

• $pv.jpg
    $pv.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 59
Oh My!! Now we have a Constitutional Scholar among us!!! He going to declare everything null and void!! My my!! Somebody filled his ear with shit, piled shit under his hat, stuffed his loafers with shit!! Null and void? Where did you hear that bullshit from, a local pasture? LMAO!!!

Now you run along and get us a Constitutional Reference that verifys that Bull shit you left stinking on th page here!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Calm down ShitNao. You're still upset about not checking your sources aren't you? Don't blame me muther fucker.

If Obama isn't a natural born citizen then he wouldn't have had the authority to do anything he did. That sets up the opportunity to declare, via the courts, everything he signed "null and void". As well as all the decisions that his appointees and cabinet members made.

ShitNao Negged.

It's never going to happen mad suck, because he is a natural born citizen, and you are a slow learner. The State of Hawaii has already declared him qualified for President. end of story, end of courts, end of null and void, end of ideas of null and void. Never going to happen.
How can Obama be a natural born citizen when his own website Fight the Smears confirms his dads British Nationality has been passed to him making him a dual citizen at birth?

Of course the smartest Liberal Democrats new nothing, how could they, they are only the most powerful men in the world.

Get rid of the entire Democrat party, another fraud, the Clinton's were bad enough, of course how could the Democrats have known about all the rotten eggs in the Clinton basket.

Seems like an awful lot of ignorant Senior Democrats, they should go for that reason alone.

Lemme tell you something. If you're a teabagger, and clearly you are, you should be a Clinton fanatic.

Reduced the size of government.... Check.
Welfare reform to reduce recipients.... Check.
Balanced the budget.... Check.
Increased free trade.... Check.
Reduced government financial regulation.... Check.

Hell, he's done everything the teabaggers are asking the government to do now! You should masturbate to the Clintons based on that record.

Open you mouth wide, you want salt or no salt on your tea bag.

Anyone waiting for Cuyo's reply should move on, he cant type with his mouth full.

Calm down ShitNao. You're still upset about not checking your sources aren't you? Don't blame me muther fucker.

If Obama isn't a natural born citizen then he wouldn't have had the authority to do anything he did. That sets up the opportunity to declare, via the courts, everything he signed "null and void". As well as all the decisions that his appointees and cabinet members made.

ShitNao Negged.

It's never going to happen mad suck, because he is a natural born citizen, and you are a slow learner. The State of Hawaii has already declared him qualified for President. end of story, end of courts, end of null and void, end of ideas of null and void. Never going to happen.
How can Obama be a natural born citizen when his own website Fight the Smears confirms his dads British Nationality has been passed to him making him a dual citizen at birth?

The USA never used to recognize dual citizenship, not sure if we do today.

Lemme tell you something. If you're a teabagger, and clearly you are, you should be a Clinton fanatic.

Hell, he's done everything the teabaggers are asking the government to do now! You should masturbate to the Clintons based on that record.
He enacted Welfare Reform only after vetoing twice. Also, Bubba had a Republican Congress.

The country was in a stronger position then. Then under Bush, Republicans had total control for six years and all they "accomplished" was disaster piled on disaster and more disaster. In fact, there have been several threads where we asked to have named at least one thing Bush and the Republicans did for this country. One "good" thing. And do you know what that one thing was? That Bush gave medicine to Africa. Somehow, for Republicans, that helped "this" country. If that's the case, I guess moving millions of jobs to China from 2001 to 2008 was a really "great" accomplishment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Who cares? He was born and raised in this country.

That's why I said in my post that it's probably just something embarrassing in his B.C.

First you don't check links, now you don't read posts. What a moran! :lol:
naw, i think he's doing it for the same reason it was a waste of time for Bush to release his military records
it didnt change a thing for those that screamed about it, nor did it change anything for those that didnt care

They just wanted more, they just made more accusations against the man, just more turmoil.

Oh My!! Now we have a Constitutional Scholar among us!!! He going to declare everything null and void!! My my!! Somebody filled his ear with shit, piled shit under his hat, stuffed his loafers with shit!! Null and void? Where did you hear that bullshit from, a local pasture? LMAO!!!

Now you run along and get us a Constitutional Reference that verifys that Bull shit you left stinking on th page here!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ShitNao Negged.

what part of if confuses you, fickwit?

:rofl:

dope

Typical liberal response. That he or anyone else that was raised and born in this country does not make just anyone eligible to be president under Article 2 Section 1.

Last edited:

He enacted Welfare Reform only after vetoing twice. Also, Bubba had a Republican Congress.

The country was in a stronger position then. Then under Bush, Republicans had total control for six years and all they "accomplished" was disaster piled on disaster and more disaster. In fact, there have been several threads where we asked to have named at least one thing Bush and the Republicans did for this country. One "good" thing. And do you know what that one thing was? That Bush gave medicine to Africa. Somehow, for Republicans, that helped "this" country. If that's the case, I guess moving millions of jobs to China from 2001 to 2008 was a really "great" accomplishment.
\\

I am not a Bush fan but I do know truth from lies. One good thing, I can name two.

Bush kept Al Gore out of office.

Bush kept John Kerry out of office.

Last edited:

We do not know where Obama was born, we do know he was raised in Indonesia, Obama admits that.

Anyone waiting for Cuyo's reply should move on, he cant type with his mouth full.

You wish I'd give you the teabag. But nah, I'm straight, sorry. But you'll have little problem finding big salty bags of nuts for your gargling pleasure.

You wish I'd give you the teabag. But nah, I'm straight, sorry. But you'll have little problem finding big salty bags of nuts for your gargling pleasure.
you really should stop with the tea party insult, that is if you really want to live up to your custom title ;)

you really should stop with the tea party insult, that is if you really want to live up to your custom title ;)

If you'll notice, both of the quotes in my response were his - He responded to his own teabag remark with another teabag remark.

What can I say? I calls um like I sees um.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back