Not Good: Top Senior Democrats Now Concerned About Obama's Eligibility (Thanks Chris)

Who cares? If Obama is not eligable you will love president Biden.
he will likely be more of a liberal than Obama.

And I would likely not mind as much voting for him in 2012 vs Palin.
I don't think you can get more liberal than Obama.

What a joke. All the great Republicans were more liberal than Obama; Lincoln, TR, Eisenhower; Let alone Democrats.

That's what idiots like you can't seem to get through your thick skulls. The man's not a 'Liberal' at all. No wonder he's so unpopular with his base.

Liberal. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nah, I think it needs it's own Section & a roll of toilet paper hanging by the door.
it could be a sub forum of the CT zone

Do you still dive, and if so, where at? I was wondering what the largest clam you have seen down there? Oh, and crab?
off topic
most of my dives were at lakes in TX or off the west coast of FL
i havent done any diving upo here because the water is too cold and i cant afford a dry suit

Top Senior Democrats knew Obama was ineligible all along. They need to resign for being part of the fraud.

I doubt anyone l/r cares, and he has already been vetted and made the state qualifications. As you should know, there is no way they could have committed fraud, so stop the bullshit and threats, etc. Everybody is happy cept a few crazily insane people still running loose, and they should be coming for you anyday now.:cuckoo: Do you like the chrome or brass buckles on your white suit?

Sorry bout that,

1. I am a birther and proud of it too.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
2. This is gathering steam.
3. And if thier wasn't a problem with his birth certificate, then he wouldn't be fighting so very hard to hide it.
4. It will come out, and he will be toast then.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Do you still dive, and if so, where at? I was wondering what the largest clam you have seen down there? Oh, and crab?
off topic
i havent done any diving upo here because the water is too cold and i cant afford a dry suit

I think your "off topic" is more interesting than USRetard's birther nonsense.

Top Senior Democrats knew Obama was ineligible all along. They need to resign for being part of the fraud.

I doubt anyone l/r cares, and he has already been vetted and made the state qualifications. As you should know, there is no way they could have committed fraud, so stop the bullshit and threats, etc. Everybody is happy cept a few crazily insane people still running loose, and they should be coming for you anyday now.:cuckoo: Do you like the chrome or brass buckles on your white suit?

Of course the smartest Liberal Democrats new nothing, how could they, they are only the most powerful men in the world.

Get rid of the entire Democrat party, another fraud, the Clinton's were bad enough, of course how could the Democrats have known about all the rotten eggs in the Clinton basket.

Seems like an awful lot of ignorant Senior Democrats, they should go for that reason alone.

off topic

Oh. Yeah, I am going to be buy some giant clam shells from FLA. for my new home, and I was thinking about that big Alaskan stuffed king crab Palin had on her coffee table during an interview. I would like to get one of those as well.

Here is a pretty nice suit.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Mens-Metalite-Diving-Scuba-Wetsuits/dp/B001FWSJOQ]Amazon.com: 1mm Men's Metalite Diving Full Wet Suit Scuba Wetsuits - Size S to 4XL: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

So why has liberal Chris Matthews called Obama out on national tv and asked Obama to show the real BC confirming that the internet COLB is not sufficient enough and has no validity?

off topic

Oh. Yeah, I am going to be buy some giant clam shells from FLA. for my new home, and I was thinking about that big Alaskan stuffed king crab Palin had on her coffee table during an interview. I would like to get one of those as well.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Mens-Metalite-Diving-Scuba-Wetsuits/dp/B001FWSJOQ]Amazon.com: 1mm Men's Metalite Diving Full Wet Suit Scuba Wetsuits - Size S to 4XL: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

Thats a wetsuit, not a drysuit. Different beasts.

This is a drysuit:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Bare-Trilam-DrySuit-Lifetime-Guarantee/dp/B004FV7MDI/ref=sr_1_4?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1293935101&sr=1-4"]http://www.amazon.com/Bare-Trilam-DrySuit-Lifetime-Guarantee/dp/B004FV7MDI/ref=sr_1_4?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1293935101&sr=1-4[/ame]

Last edited:

Of course the smartest Liberal Democrats new nothing, how could they, they are only the most powerful men in the world.

Get rid of the entire Democrat party, another fraud, the Clinton's were bad enough, of course how could the Democrats have known about all the rotten eggs in the Clinton basket.

Seems like an awful lot of ignorant Senior Democrats, they should go for that reason alone.

Lemme tell you something. If you're a teabagger, and clearly you are, you should be a Clinton fanatic.

Reduced the size of government.... Check.
Welfare reform to reduce recipients.... Check.
Balanced the budget.... Check.
Increased free trade.... Check.
Reduced government financial regulation.... Check.

Hell, he's done everything the teabaggers are asking the government to do now! You should masturbate to the Clintons based on that record.

Who cares? If Obama is not eligable you will love president Biden.
he will likely be more of a liberal than Obama.

And I would likely not mind as much voting for him in 2012 vs Palin.
If Obama is declared ineligible then everything he signed will be declared null and void. That includes ObamaCare.

More than likely his BC just says that someone other than Obama Sr. is his daddy, or he has no daddy listed and he doesn't want it known.

Oh My!! Now we have a Constitutional Scholar among us!!! He going to declare everything null and void!! My my!! Somebody filled his ear with shit, piled shit under his hat, stuffed his loafers with shit!! Null and void? Where did you hear that bullshit from, a local pasture? LMAO!!!

Now you run along and get us a Constitutional Reference that verifys that Bull shit you left stinking on th page here!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Calm down ShitNao. You're still upset about not checking your sources aren't you? Don't blame me muther fucker.

If Obama isn't a natural born citizen then he wouldn't have had the authority to do anything he did. That sets up the opportunity to declare, via the courts, everything he signed "null and void". As well as all the decisions that his appointees and cabinet members made.

ShitNao Negged.

off topic

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Mens-Metalite-Diving-Scuba-Wetsuits/dp/B001FWSJOQ"]Amazon.com: 1mm Men's Metalite Diving Full Wet Suit Scuba Wetsuits - Size S to 4XL: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]
thats a wet suit and a really THIN one(1mm)

totally unsuitable for the <50° waters here

this
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Hollis-BioDry-Drysuit-Underwear-Overboots/dp/B002UB604C/ref=sr_1_9?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1293935266&sr=1-9[/ame]
is what you would need up here

Last edited:

Lemme tell you something. If you're a teabagger, and clearly you are, you should be a Clinton fanatic.

Hell, he's done everything the teabaggers are asking the government to do now! You should masturbate to the Clintons based on that record.
He enacted Welfare Reform only after vetoing twice. Also, Bubba had a Republican Congress.

Nah, be rich doesn't equate to violation of privacy or Limbaugh would have a copy today. Correct?

See thar, you just proved my point with Clinton.

Seems if anyone should care to know it would be righty Senior Retards that should all be shipping out. And Hannity & O'Rielly. You see, no one cares cept a few crazily insane people. Someday you can laugh about this with your kids. Go take a pic of yourself to show how you are today.

He enacted Welfare Reform only after vetoing twice. Also, Bubba had a Republican Congress.

Oh, so Republican POTUS + Republican Congress = Disaster, Democratic POTUS + Democratic Congress = Disaster, but Democratic POTUS + Republican Congress = Success!

Good, the next session should go swimmingly.

If Obama is declared ineligible then everything he signed will be declared null and void. That includes ObamaCare.

More than likely his BC just says that someone other than Obama Sr. is his daddy, or he has no daddy listed and he doesn't want it known.

Oh My!! Now we have a Constitutional Scholar among us!!! He going to declare everything null and void!! My my!! Somebody filled his ear with shit, piled shit under his hat, stuffed his loafers with shit!! Null and void? Where did you hear that bullshit from, a local pasture? LMAO!!!

Now you run along and get us a Constitutional Reference that verifys that Bull shit you left stinking on th page here!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Calm down ShitNao. You're still upset about not checking your sources aren't you? Don't blame me muther fucker.

If Obama isn't a natural born citizen then he wouldn't have had the authority to do anything he did. That sets up the opportunity to declare, via the courts, everything he signed "null and void". As well as all the decisions that his appointees and cabinet members made.

ShitNao Negged.

It's never going to happen mad suck, because he is a natural born citizen, and you are a slow learner. The State of Hawaii has already declared him qualified for President. end of story, end of courts, end of null and void, end of ideas of null and void. Never going to happen.

ShitNao Negged.

It's never going to happen mad suck, because he is a natural born citizen, and you are a slow learner. The State of Hawaii has already declared him qualified for President. end of story, end of courts, end of null and void, end of ideas of null and void. Never going to happen.
That's why I said in my post that it's probably just something embarrassing in his B.C.

First you don't check links, now you don't read posts. What a moran! :lol:

ShitNao Negged.

That's why I said in my post that it's probably just something embarrassing in his B.C.

First you don't check links, now you don't read posts. What a moran! :lol:
naw, i think he's doing it for the same reason it was a waste of time for Bush to release his military records
it didnt change a thing for those that screamed about it, nor did it change anything for those that didnt care

Open you mouth wide, you want salt or no salt on your tea bag.

Forum List

Back