Not Going To Church As President: Another Reagan/Obama Parallel

Reagan:

-tripled the debt under his watch
-added government agencies
-pushed through "amnesty" for Hispanics
-didn't go to church.

He was as obviously a Kenyan born muslim plant designed to destroy America. This should now be painfully obvious to all. Even Stephanie's 3 brain cells.

:rofl:

/sarc

You forgot Iran Contra, which would go over steffies head anyway because fox news never reported on it.

Why don't you explain "Iran Contra" to us, including Reagan's motives? Unlike Clinton or Obama, he was not motivated by personal or political gain. Or did you just see these words on a bumper sticker?

HACK: Obama never went to church.

NON-PARTISAN: What about that 20 years he spent going to the Trinity Church?

HACK: Uhhh...he was FAKING!!!

Rarely went not never went.
Facts are not hacking
Rev. Wright on Obamas Church Is Not Their Thing CNS News
(CNSNews.com) – In speaking about Barack and Michelle Obama, their longtime pastor, the Rev. Jermiah Wright said, “Church is not their thing. It never was their thing.”

Did you know Reagan was a suspected Mexican???

reagan-sombrero.png

What a clown. He obviously had no respect for the office he held.

Another Reagan/Obama Parallel

Ronald Reagan on Why He Does Not Attend Church in First Reagan-Mondale Presidential Debate

Ronald Reagan on Why He Does Not Attend Church in First Reagan-Mondale Presidential Debate

somebody please let the far right and wingers know... Obama is sooo much like Reagan and in soooo many ways

The difference is Reagan went to Church regularly before he became President.
Obama rarely attended church before he became President.
Obama drooped off his girls but he usually didn't attend.
I think that both were using the excuse of being President in order not to attend though. In that I think that they are similar. :)

are you saying Obama never did know what Reverend Wright was shouting on about?

:clap2: peach174

somebody please let the far right and wingers know... Obama is sooo much like Reagan and in soooo many ways

The difference is Reagan went to Church regularly before he became President.
Obama rarely attended church before he became President.
Obama drooped off his girls but he usually didn't attend.
I think that both were using the excuse of being President in order not to attend though. In that I think that they are similar. :)

Oh so Rev. Wright was just a made up issue by the right then?

NO
Rarely means he went but not very often.
I bet he was not there that day when Rev. Wright said that speech.

of course we all know you bet Obama would lose in 2008 and then again in 2012

Reagan was afraid of terrorism during his watch? in the 1980s? Terrorism? wtf?

"We all know the possibility of terrorism." that is why he didn't go to church? Imagine if Reagan were President today -- he'd never go out of the White House

Reagan did take a bullet

as did Jim Brady and "The first bullet hit White House Press Secretary James Brady in the head. The second bullet hit District of Columbia police officer Thomas Delahanty in the back of his neck as he turned to protect Reagan." "The first bullet hit White House Press Secretary James Brady in the head. The second bullet hit District of Columbia police officer Thomas Delahanty in the back of his neck as he turned to protect Reagan."

"Parr's prompt reaction saved Reagan from being hit in the head." Attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

reagan-sombrero.png

He had an astrologer. That MUST count for something

He had an astrologer? Omg!

thats-so-reagan.jpeg

He was also second billing to a chimp on posters for a movie. imagine that

As an attempt at humor, pathetic. As a substitute for intelligent thought, profoundly disturbing.

reagan-sombrero.png

thats-so-reagan.jpeg

As an attempt at humor, pathetic. As a substitute for intelligent thought, profoundly disturbing.
Reagan and "intelligent thought"???? Now there's a humorous idea.

Reagan didn't go to Church and he's a saint. Obama doesn't go and he's a demon. Very intelligent of right wingers

thats-so-reagan.jpeg

Reagan didn't go to Church and he's a saint. Obama doesn't go and he's a demon. Very intelligent of right wingers

Tilting at windmills?

thats-so-reagan.jpeg

Tilting at windmills?
Better than Alzheimers

Just out of curiosity when was the last time anyone on here from the right or the left for that matter started a thread about Obama and going to church before this one of course? The only real heavy volume of Obama and church threads I recall goes back to whole Reverend Wright firestorm.

Just out of curiosity when was the last time anyone on here from the right or the left for that matter started a thread about Obama and going to church before this one of course? The only real heavy volume of Obama and church threads I recall goes back to whole Reverend Wright firestorm.
actually -- this thread was in response to a recent thread about Obama and church attendance.

blackhawk Advisor Obama Doesn t Attend Church Because It s A Distraction Yea Right We Know The Real Reason US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Reasons why Obama does not attend church US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

actually -- this thread was in response to a recent thread about Obama and church attendance.
Which thread was that? I don't focus on Obama and church threads.

Which thread was that? I don't focus on Obama and church threads.
go back one post

So why do you love Obama and hate Reagan? Dante Logic?

Dante loves no man.
Correct. Obama is no man.

Obama couldn't shine Reagan's shoes.

Why would he want to? Obama doesn't do home nursing for mindless focks

Forum List

Back