Not Going To Church As President: Another Reagan/Obama Parallel

Using Right Wing logic, Reagan obviously hated America. He fully admitted to posing "a threat to several hundred people"
that would dovetail w/ the eXtreme Right's (most of them in this case) current war on America.

The RWNJs flew over the Kookoo's nest "War on... well, who gives a fuck, as long as it's war!"

If you want a real Christian president, you have to go back to Jimmy Carter. Makes me wonder what religion one of his biggest political enemies, The Moral Majority, represented. :dunno:
Do YOU want "a real Christian president?" Why or why not? P.S. How do you rate Carter's presidency?
I wouldn't mind a truly Christian president. Just haven't seen any around since Carter. Carter's presidency was as successful as a Carson presidency is liable to be.

Taking the 5th? Again?

What's this 5th bullshit? What, if a member doesn't answer you quickly enough, you inquire about the 5th? Really? You ego need THAT MUCH STROKING?

Here, if you need a stroking, call Vagisil. He likes to stroke things.

If you want a real Christian president, you have to go back to Jimmy Carter. Makes me wonder what religion one of his biggest political enemies, The Moral Majority, represented. :dunno:
Do YOU want "a real Christian president?" Why or why not? P.S. How do you rate Carter's presidency?
I wouldn't mind a truly Christian president. Just haven't seen any around since Carter. Carter's presidency was as successful as a Carson presidency is liable to be.

Taking the 5th? Again?

What's this 5th bullshit? What, if a member doesn't answer you quickly enough, you inquire about the 5th? Really? You ego need THAT MUCH STROKING?

Here, if you need a stroking, call Vagisil. He likes to stroke things.

Take all the time you need to answer. And drop the adolescent sexual innuendo.

Another Reagan/Obama Parallel

Ronald Reagan on Why He Does Not Attend Church in First Reagan-Mondale Presidential Debate

Ronald Reagan on Why He Does Not Attend Church in First Reagan-Mondale Presidential Debate

somebody please let the far right and wingers know... Obama is sooo much like Reagan and in soooo many ways

Clearly Reagan was a closet Muslim too!

Ronald Reagan:
I have gone to church regularly all my life, and I started to here in Washington. And now, in the position I hold and in the world in which we live, where Embassies do get blown up in Beirut [...] but I pose a threat to several hundred people if I go to church. I know the threats that are made against me. We all know the possibility of terrorism. We have seen the barricades that have had to be built around the White House. And, therefore, I don't feel—and my minister knows this and supports me in this position—I don't feel that I have a right to go to church, knowing that my being there could cause something of the kind that we have seen in other places, in Beirut, for example. And I miss going to church, but I think the Lord understands.

Was it Bush who put the Qur'an in the Oval Office? I can't remember.

10432974_10152226558471275_7837199847487664027_n_zpsf3e6dbcd.png

somebody please let the far right and wingers know... Obama is sooo much like Reagan and in soooo many ways

So why do you love Obama and hate Reagan? Dante Logic?

Amazingly, Ronnie Ray-Gun was a worse president than even Dumbya.

reagan_years_zps49a56ca0.png

President Obama get bible stuff delivered to his phone every day.

Oh for a presidential candidate who doesn't believe in fairy tales.

I don't beg your pardon...........but I flourished under Reagan. One would have been a total twit if they didn't!

You notice how they can't let Obama stand on his own.

they always have to compare him to someone else. who by the way Reagan was a much better President who was a true leader ...., Obama could only dream of being like Reagan . Obama can't attend his Rev. Wrights church so he'd rather not attend at all.
Staph-infection deflection?

You notice how they can't let Obama stand on his own.

they always have to compare him to someone else. who by the way Reagan was a much better President who was a true leader ...., Obama could only dream of being like Reagan . Obama can't attend his Rev. Wrights church so he'd rather not attend at all.

Notice how they attack Obama for his church attendence, but hypocritically don't care about other President's church attendence?

I don't beg your pardon...........but I flourished under Reagan. One would have been a total twit if they didn't!

Good for you- I have flourished during Obama's Presidency.

Obama Worships at the First Church of Eighteen Holes

No, I do NOT “hate” the man. I abhor the lying and deceit and the efforts to “change” this nation to something it was never meant to be. There are, of course, certain people who will refuse to read this as they cannot deal with FACTS concerning the man. This claims his reason for not attending church on Sunday is “to avoid distracting other churchgoers from celebrating the Lord.”

Bull!

Did it ever stop other “Christian” presidents from attending church services?

Read more: Articles Obama Worships at the First Church of Eighteen Holes

At least President Obama doesn't call Michelle "Mommy" like Reagan called Nancy.

But does Michele demand Barry use a psychic like Nancy did of Ronnie?

:rofl:

Forum List

Back