From being one of President Obama's most notable critics, to rating Obama a historic success

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
From being one of President Obama's most notable critics, to rating Obama a historic success

I wonder how many conservatives and right wingers know how Paul Krugman was a huge critic of President Obama? :rofl:

By Paul Krugman | October 8, 2014
When it comes to Barack Obama, I've always been out of sync. Back in 2008, when many liberals were wildly enthusiastic about his candidacy and his press was strongly favorable, I was skeptical. I worried that he was naive, that his talk about transcending the political divide was a dangerous illusion given the unyielding extremism of the modern American right. Furthermore, it seemed clear to me that, far from being the transformational figure his supporters imagined, he was rather conventional-minded: Even before taking office, he showed signs of paying far too much attention to what some of us would later take to calling Very Serious People, people who regarded cutting budget deficits and a willingness to slash Social Security as the very essence of political virtue.

And I wasn't wrong. Obama was indeed naive: He faced scorched-earth Republican opposition from Day One,

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/in-defense-of-obama-20141008

I'm so sick of that word for everything with Obama. HISTORIC historic historic

Like racist they've worn that the word too. the man is President there isn't a damn thing historic about him or that

The only thing historic about him will be under him his party lost both the House and Senate in a HISTORIC ass kicking by the people in this country in JUST SIX YEARS....and his approvals are worse than Bush. And he's tarnished his title of being the first Black President because he couldn't stop acting like street thug/community Agitator who looks down on those he Represents by ignoring their Representation of Congress and spits on it and us

Last edited:

Like racist they've worn that the word too. the man is President there isn't a damn thing historic about him or that

The only thing historic about him will be under him his party lost both the House and Senate in a HISTORIC ass kicking by the people in this country in JUST SIX YEARS....and his approvals are worse than Bush

He beat the GOP two Presidential elections in a row. one race, was after the Tea Party and war on Obamacare! :laugh2:

that is something

:rofl:

The only thing historic about him will be under him his party lost both the House and Senate in a HISTORIC ass kicking by the people in this country in JUST SIX YEARS....and his approvals are worse than Bush
"the unyielding extremism of the modern American right."

"the unyielding extremism of the modern American right."

awww, having you judge people means NADA. You're the extremist thinking we don't have a right to criticize the ugly man who is President. We aren't all Obama ass kissers like you "extremist" left wingers

The only thing historic about him will be under him his party lost both the House and Senate in a HISTORIC ass kicking by the people in this country in JUST SIX YEARS....and his approvals are worse than Bush. And he's tarnished his title of being the first Black President because he couldn't stop acting like street thug/community Agitator who looks down on those he Represents by ignoring their Representation of Congress and spits on it and us

I KNEW you would show up.

Obama = light
Staph Infection = moth.

:rofl:

Not historic. It happened to Eisenhower, a Republican, even more quickly. Poor Staph Infection, she has not idea how to read books, what?

Statistikhengst s ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2013 and beyond Congressional Elections compared to Presidential Terms 1855-present

As a matter of fact, Eisenhower lost BOTH houses of Congress already in 1954, going into the THIRD year of his first administration. That did not happen to Obama. In 1958, The Democrats gained TWENTY NINE seats in the US Senate and NINETY SEVEN seats in the HOR. 1958 was Eisenhower's second mid-term election cycle.

Last edited:

I wonder how many conservatives and right wingers know how Paul Krugman was a huge critic of President Obama? :rofl:

When it comes to Barack Obama, I've always been out of sync. Back in 2008, when many liberals were wildly enthusiastic about his candidacy and his press was strongly favorable, I was skeptical. I worried that he was naive, that his talk about transcending the political divide was a dangerous illusion given the unyielding extremism of the modern American right. Furthermore, it seemed clear to me that, far from being the transformational figure his supporters imagined, he was rather conventional-minded: Even before taking office, he showed signs of paying far too much attention to what some of us would later take to calling Very Serious People, people who regarded cutting budget deficits and a willingness to slash Social Security as the very essence of political virtue.

And I wasn't wrong. Obama was indeed naive: He faced scorched-earth Republican opposition from Day One,

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/in-defense-of-obama-20141008

Drug addiction is a terrible thing.

Krugman has his nose so far up Obama's ass it's permanently stained brown. as is Dantes and Clays. stinky

Stand up to these Bullies in the Democrat party or they'll beat you down by labeling you a Racist, extremist, bla bla bla

Krugman has his nose so far up Obama's ass it's permanently stained brown. as is Dantes and Clays. stinky

So, buttsex does interest you, after all. I just don't see how this ties in with the content of the OP, which is:

Are you trying to say that Obama's ass is his success, or that things up his ass make it hard for you to eat your trailer park chocolate okra wood shaving broccoli pot cookies?

So, buttsex does interest you, after all. I just don't see how this ties in with the content of the OP, which is:

Are you trying to say that Obama's ass is his success, or that things up his ass make it hard for you to eat your trailer park chocolate okra wood shaving broccoli pot cookies?

Dante would be more your style for anal sex dude.

The homosexual troll from Germany just can't do a post without sexual references, the German muslim's will LOVE him!.... Poor NaziBoy

Are you quoting the same Paul Krugman who coined the term "our super-smart President" when referring to Obama right after he was first elected? Skeptical, indeed. Anyone who follows his columns knows that Krugman is a serial liar.

Forum List

Back