Not Going To Church As President: Another Reagan/Obama Parallel

Another Reagan/Obama Parallel

Ronald Reagan on Why He Does Not Attend Church in First Reagan-Mondale Presidential Debate

Ronald Reagan on Why He Does Not Attend Church in First Reagan-Mondale Presidential Debate

somebody please let the far right and wingers know... Obama is sooo much like Reagan and in soooo many ways

At least President Obama doesn't call Michelle "Mommy" like Reagan called Nancy.
In the end she really was his mommy, changing his diapers and all.

somebody please let the far right and wingers know... Obama is sooo much like Reagan and in soooo many ways

At least President Obama doesn't call Michelle "Mommy" like Reagan called Nancy.

Considering the fact that's a likely fate for a lot of us, let's not go there.

Considering the fact that's a likely fate for a lot of us, let's not go there.
If you that lucky, and most won't.

What the hell is wrong with that?

I've been married for 25 years and I call my wife, Mommy and she calls me Poppy.

Why don't you and your playmates go and form a Potty Talk forum?

You notice how they can't let Obama stand on his own.

they always have to compare him to someone else.

It's called using your own measuring stick to see how others measure up, so that your rank hypocrisy is exposed.

I've warned you hacks many times to be careful what measuring sticks and rules of thumb you invent, since this is what would happen.

I can see how you would like your asinine measurements to be kept in a vacuum. No wonder you whine so much. It hurts getting spanked with your own stick.

HACK: Obama had an Army guy hold an umbrella for him!

NON-PARTISAN: Here are photos of every President all the way back to Reagan using an Army guy to hold an umbrella.

HACK: Waaaah! You can't do that!

Reagan:

-tripled the debt under his watch
-added government agencies
-pushed through "amnesty" for Hispanics
-didn't go to church.

He was as obviously a Kenyan born muslim plant designed to destroy America. This should now be painfully obvious to all. Even Stephanie's 3 brain cells.

:rofl:

/sarc

He defeated Communism who had threatened to bury us. It was worth it!

Apparently, these are bad things? If so, how do you evaluate Obama's performance?
Reagan:

-didn't go to church.

/sarc

Apparently, these are bad things? If so, how do you evaluate Obama's performance?

The debt has NOT tripled under Obama.
There are less agencies added by Obama than any of his predecessors since Eisenhower.
Ok, he doesn't go to Church. This obviously makes him a muslim plant. A wandering Jew, perhaps? Or maybe just a daffodil?

Nice dodge, but do YOU think multiplying the debt, adding government agencies, or granting amnesty to illegal aliens (without first securing the border) is bad? What are you going to do, take the 5th?

Congress promised to secure the border and then changed their minds.

Did you know Reagan was a suspected Mexican???

reagan-sombrero.png

The difference is Reagan went to Church regularly before he became President.
Obama rarely attended church before he became President.
Obama drooped off his girls but he usually didn't attend.
I think that both were using the excuse of being President in order not to attend though. In that I think that they are similar. :)

I think that both were using the excuse of being President in order not to attend though. In that I think that they are similar. :)

Oh so Rev. Wright was just a made up issue by the right then?

Reagan:

-didn't go to church.

He was as obviously a Kenyan born muslim plant designed to destroy America. This should now be painfully obvious to all. Even Stephanie's 3 brain cells.

/sarc

You forgot Iran Contra, which would go over steffies head anyway because fox news never reported on it.

Going to the same Christian church for 20 years is only an issue when they want it to be.

When it is inconvenient, then it never happened.

That's how it works in the land of the cognitively dissonant.

NO
Rarely means he went but not very often.
I bet he was not there that day when Rev. Wright said that speech.

Reagan was afraid of terrorism during his watch? in the 1980s? Terrorism? wtf?

"We all know the possibility of terrorism." that is why he didn't go to church? Imagine if Reagan were President today -- he'd never go out of the White House

Reagan did take a bullet

Forum List

Back