Advisor: Obama Doesn't Attend Church Because It's A Distraction (Yea Right! We Know The Real Reason)

It's because there's no room for him to put his prayer rug down.

obama my muslim faith - YouTube

Love the comment section.
Obama Doesn t Attend Church So As Not to Distract Others Says Advisor - Breitbart

If it's true that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim, then shame on the GOP for not being able to inform their constituents of this information and beat Obama in 2008 and 2012. You're just revealing what a bunch of losers you truly are.
They took their queue from Hillary, the original birther.

Obama Doesn t Attend Church So As Not to Distract Others Says Advisor - Breitbart

If it's true that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim, then shame on the GOP for not being able to inform their constituents of this information and beat Obama in 2008 and 2012. You're just revealing what a bunch of losers you truly are.

And so HIllary is smarter than the entire Republican party. You people just don't know when to shut up, do you?

Reagan didn't attend church either dumbass.
Reagan didn't have a secret muslim past to hide, dumber asser.
What "Muslim" past Obama has isn't hidden, and Reagan fucked everything in a skirt in his time, not to mention getting his girlfriend (Nancy) knocked up before he married her, but he's your Good Christian Hero President I bet because once a year he said abortion was bad, and then did nothing at all to change it, year after year.

And so HIllary is smarter than the entire Republican party. You people just don't know when to shut up, do you?

No, it just makes democrats major hypocrites.

I'm handing you your ass now: News flash: It's not illegal to be a Muslim in America and a Muslim can run for POTUS, too.

What "Muslim" past Obama has isn't hidden, and Reagan fucked everything in a skirt in his time, not to mention getting his girlfriend (Nancy) knocked up before he married her, but he's your Good Christian Hero President I bet because once a year he said abortion was bad, and then did nothing at all to change it, year after year.
I never said Reagan was a Christian. And obama is always trying to obscure his muslim past because it very likely isn't just his past.

No, it just makes democrats major hypocrites.

In case you forgot, Hillary didn't get the nomination.

I never said Reagan was a Christian. And obama is always trying to obscure his muslim past because it very likely isn't just his past.

So, after 6 years in office you morons still can't prove your claims of his heritage and origins, correct? Just answer the question.

I'm handing you your ass now: News flash: It's not illegal to be a Muslim in America and a Muslim can run for POTUS, too.
Who said anything to the contrary? The point was about democrats disparaging so-called birthers when it was their hero Hillary who started the birther movement. They're hypocrites.

Forum List

Back