Not Going To Church As President: Another Reagan/Obama Parallel

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Reagan was afraid of terrorism during his watch? in the 1980s? Terrorism? wtf?

"We all know the possibility of terrorism." that is why he didn't go to church? Imagine if Reagan were President today -- he'd never go out of the White House

Another Reagan/Obama Parallel

Ronald Reagan on Why He Does Not Attend Church in First Reagan-Mondale Presidential Debate

Ronald Reagan on Why He Does Not Attend Church in First Reagan-Mondale Presidential Debate

somebody please let the far right and wingers know... Obama is sooo much like Reagan and in soooo many ways

Clearly Reagan was a closet Muslim too!

Ronald Reagan:
I have gone to church regularly all my life, and I started to here in Washington. And now, in the position I hold and in the world in which we live, where Embassies do get blown up in Beirut [...] but I pose a threat to several hundred people if I go to church. I know the threats that are made against me. We all know the possibility of terrorism. We have seen the barricades that have had to be built around the White House. And, therefore, I don't feel—and my minister knows this and supports me in this position—I don't feel that I have a right to go to church, knowing that my being there could cause something of the kind that we have seen in other places, in Beirut, for example. And I miss going to church, but I think the Lord understands.

You notice how they can't let Obama stand on his own.

they always have to compare him to someone else. who by the way Reagan was a much better President who was a true leader ...., Obama could only dream of being like Reagan . Obama can't attend his Rev. Wrights church so he'd rather not attend at all.

Reagan:

-tripled the debt under his watch
-added government agencies
-pushed through "amnesty" for Hispanics
-didn't go to church.

He was as obviously a Kenyan born muslim plant designed to destroy America. This should now be painfully obvious to all. Even Stephanie's 3 brain cells.

:rofl:

/sarc

Apparently, these are bad things? If so, how do you evaluate Obama's performance?
Reagan:

-didn't go to church.

/sarc

Apparently, these are bad things? If so, how do you evaluate Obama's performance?

If you want a real Christian president, you have to go back to Jimmy Carter. Makes me wonder what religion one of his biggest political enemies, The Moral Majority, represented. :dunno:

Reagan:

-didn't go to church.

/sarc

The debt has NOT tripled under Obama.
There are less agencies added by Obama than any of his predecessors since Eisenhower.
Ok, he doesn't go to Church. This obviously makes him a muslim plant. A wandering Jew, perhaps? Or maybe just a daffodil?

If you want a real Christian president, you have to go back to Jimmy Carter. Makes me wonder what religion one of his biggest political enemies, The Moral Majority, represented. :dunno:

Do YOU want "a real Christian president?" Why or why not?

P.S. How do you rate Carter's presidency?

Reagan:

-didn't go to church.

/sarc

There are less agencies added by Obama than any of his predecessors since Eisenhower.
Ok, he doesn't go to Church. This obviously makes him a muslim plant. A wandering Jew, perhaps? Or maybe just a daffodil?

Nice dodge, but do YOU think multiplying the debt, adding government agencies, or granting amnesty to illegal aliens (without first securing the border) is bad? What are you going to do, take the 5th?

Do YOU want "a real Christian president?" Why or why not? P.S. How do you rate Carter's presidency?
I wouldn't mind a truly Christian president. Just haven't seen any around since Carter. Carter's presidency was as successful as a Carson presidency is liable to be.

Do YOU want "a real Christian president?" Why or why not? P.S. How do you rate Carter's presidency?
I wouldn't mind a truly Christian president. Just haven't seen any around since Carter. Carter's presidency was as successful as a Carson presidency is liable to be.

Taking the 5th? Again?

Reagan:

-didn't go to church.

/sarc

Nice dodge, but do YOU think multiplying the debt, adding government agencies, or granting amnesty to illegal aliens (without first securing the border) is bad? What are you going to do, take the 5th?

Uhm, Obama has not multiplied the debt. Obama has actually reduced a number of governmental agencies. And the illegal alien thing - if only you could hear yourself speak. Oy,Gewalt!

Forum List

Back