Not even one GOP senator is Jewish , but there are several Democratic

Why do the Democrats hate the Evangelicals so much?
That's just weird.

They hate Christians in general. Evangelicals draw their ire in particular because they are Christians relatively united in their political support.

No Evangelicals are not true Christians, they are fundamentalist and downright prejudice against those who do not think like them.

And then you come along and elevate yourself above evangelicals thinking that you're better than they are....casting down your own judgments against them. Classic pot and kettle.
LBT, if it is going to come down to a subjective us vs. them, the evangelicals are going to lose.

Who is us?

Jewish Senators;

and yet the Evangelicals are the main supporters of Israel and the Jews.

Seems funny to me. Not ha ha funny, but hypocritical funny.

Naw, the Evangelicals want Jews in Palestine so Jesus can come back and the end of the world can start.

So it's really not funny at all. It's kind of sad, all these Bible Thumpers hoping for the end of the world because no one accepts their values. .

Jewish Senators;

Naw, the Evangelicals want Jews in Palestine so Jesus can come back and the end of the world can start.

So it's really not funny at all. It's kind of sad, all these Bible Thumpers hoping for the end of the world because no one accepts their values. .

Very hypocritical. I agree they want the Jewish Temple to usher in the return of Jesus. Very delusional.

Haha...awesome!
I love it when you LefTards pretend you’re way too smart for religion, way too busy in your filth on Sundays huh? You unproductive lowlifes don’t have time for that religion shit...there’s too much weed to be smoked huh?

Now I want to know what you mean by Leftards means, exactly what do you mean?

Leftard
A person that appears to be behaving deliberately obtuse in regards to politics, but in fact actually believes simplistic or inaccurate left-wing spin as total fact. They are frequently found on online forums and can often be spotted by overuse of capitilisation and the use of the word, "FACT".

A Leftard is incapable and unwilling to understand anything that is politically complex and struggle to comprehend any other viewpoint. Anyone with an alternative viewpoint to a leftard, will expect to receive abuse and name-calling, despite the possibility that following Leftard dogma would result in total ruin of a country. Debate with a Leftard is entirely impossible - especially when any application of logic is required.

A Leftard will usually believe they are liberal minded despite being able to comprehend the basics of liberalism or any merits of economic liberalism.

Leftards will often group together into self congratulatory groups which often leads to a worsening of the mental condition.
Leftard: "Everyone should be given a weekly allowance by the govt, so that we can abolish work and live happily ever after"

Normal Person: "But if no-one worked, where would the money come from to give out to everyone?"

Leftard; "Shut up you Nazi - You're clearly an evil tw*t. They should just take it from the bankers and the corporations"

Normal Person: "Sorry, I didn't realise I was talking to a leftard"
#leftard#politics#left wing#idiots#stupidity

Why would anyone be surprised that no Republican s
Senators are Jewish?

They have elected just eight blacks to Congress in the last hundred years

Maybe because any black Republican who might run for Congress is automatically branded an Uncle Tom by democrat bigots.

But that is not what happens

Blacks show up in Republican primaries and say the right things. They are never heard from again

Republicans won’t vote for them

Denounced by His Party as a Nazi, Arthur Jones Wins Illinois G.O.P. Congressional Primary

and this:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-supremacists-running-for-office-2018_us_5a7da926e4b0c6726e1285c1

Duke isn’t running for office in 2018, but he’s encouraged by what he sees as a growing number of Republican congressional candidates who appear sympathetic to white supremacist causes or who are openly white supremacists themselves.

“I think it’s about time,” Duke told HuffPost. “I think there’s a tremendous amount of
frustration in the white community and that we’re at a tipping point.”
-----------------------------------------------

I can't understand how whites can be at the tipping point.

Jewish Senators;

Jewish Senators;

Very hypocritical. I agree they want the Jewish Temple to usher in the return of Jesus. Very delusional.

Haha...awesome!
I love it when you LefTards pretend you’re way too smart for religion, way too busy in your filth on Sundays huh? You unproductive lowlifes don’t have time for that religion shit...there’s too much weed to be smoked huh?

Now I want to know what you mean by Leftards means, exactly what do you mean?

Leftard
A person that appears to be behaving deliberately obtuse in regards to politics, but in fact actually believes simplistic or inaccurate left-wing spin as total fact. They are frequently found on online forums and can often be spotted by overuse of capitilisation and the use of the word, "FACT".

A Leftard is incapable and unwilling to understand anything that is politically complex and struggle to comprehend any other viewpoint. Anyone with an alternative viewpoint to a leftard, will expect to receive abuse and name-calling, despite the possibility that following Leftard dogma would result in total ruin of a country. Debate with a Leftard is entirely impossible - especially when any application of logic is required.

A Leftard will usually believe they are liberal minded despite being able to comprehend the basics of liberalism or any merits of economic liberalism.

Leftards will often group together into self congratulatory groups which often leads to a worsening of the mental condition.
Leftard: "Everyone should be given a weekly allowance by the govt, so that we can abolish work and live happily ever after"

Normal Person: "But if no-one worked, where would the money come from to give out to everyone?"

Leftard; "Shut up you Nazi - You're clearly an evil tw*t. They should just take it from the bankers and the corporations"

Normal Person: "Sorry, I didn't realise I was talking to a leftard"
#leftard#politics#left wing#idiots#stupidity

sounds more like you than me.

Jewish Senators;

There might be one or two. But if there are, they are probably hiding. We all know what Republicans think of Jews. Jews are right up there in their hate list with blacks and gays and Muslims and Hispanics.

Let's not forget abo
The Op wants to pretend that a lack of Jewish senators means that Evangelicals are anti-Semitic.

What it really shows is the high level of liberalism among Jews in the US.

Evangelicals can't vote for Jewish Republican candidates that don't exist.

To use that, ie not voting for candidates that don't exist, as evidence of bigotry,

is insanely dishonest, incredibly vile and utterly stupid.

link?

Jewish views and involvement in US politics - Wikipedia

"For Congressional and Senate races, since 1968, American Jews have voted about 70%-80% for Democrats;[11] this support increased to 87% for Democratic House candidates during the 2006 elections.[12] Currently, there are 8 Jews among 100 U.S. Senators: 7 Democrats (Michael Bennet, Richard Blumenthal, Ben Cardin, Dianne Feinstein, Brian Schatz, Chuck Schumer, Ron Wyden), and one of the Senate's two independents, (Bernie Sanders; he caucuses with the Democrats).

There are 26 Jews among the 435 U.S. Representatives, [13] all of whom are currently Democrats, except for Lee Zeldin of New York"

Also, beyond the 70-80 percent number, recall that jews tend to be in urban areas, where any republican jews will have trouble getting started in politics.

Do you want a link on that too?
Let's not forget about the 3 jewish supreme court justices

Why do the Democrats hate the Evangelicals so much?
That's just weird.

They're programmed too.

Like when the Bolsheviks first took over in Russia, then started destroying churches.

After the krauts invaded in 1941, suddenly stalin found a use for the Christian Faith and Churches were OK again, for a while.

Just wait until the left has no use for queers or muzbots anymore.

So much for your theory of Jews running Congress.

Actually jews are over represented in Congress, according to their pop. in the US. Also Trump is surrounded by Jews.

Now why do you think Evans don't pick jewish members for the Senate?

dont know anything about the second sentence but you nailed it there about the zionists jews are over represented in congress.i have no hope for the future of america as long as we have this corrupt two party system we have where both parties are bought off by the zionists.

They are not subservient to Netanyahu and his war mongering.

Israel once had decent Leaders who tried to work out a peaceful solution.

Now, you have 2 wanna be Dictators. Bibi and Donald, along with Putin.
Putting an embassy in the capital city of the country it's in, is war mongering. Uh huh.

Why did they have to move it , it was already in Tel Aviv.
/——/ There is no hater like a Jew hater.

And there is no one more ignorant than one making assumptions about Internet posters you do not know!
/----/ I'm not assuming anything. I'm making a statement I know to be true. There is no hater like a Jew hater.

so are you telling me that all these true jewish good people here in this video that are juduism jewish people who oppose the evil zionists of Israel and their government are jew haters? comedy gold.:iyfyus.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Except our ally Israel, of course.

You think the Zionists are our allies?

images

The Zionists are out for themselves and they have our politicians' balls in a lockbox.
You need to think outside of your anti-Semite lockbox.

how bout these true jewish people in this video that are against the murderous actions of the zionists.are THEY anti-semite as well?
:

What is the issue?

I stated it in the OP. Evans are Republican and yet no member of the GOP Senate is a Jew.
Even though there are no jews in the Senate, many of our senators have been bought by APAC and are Israeli firsters. They are more than happy to put Israel's needs before the needs of the US as long as their bank accounts grow.

Even though there are no jews in the Senate, many of our senators have been bought by APAC and are Israeli firsters. They are more than happy to put Israel's needs before the needs of the US as long as their bank accounts grow.
best damn post on this thread.:beer:

Just read something on twitter saying that GOP evangelicals are responsible for a contradiction when it comes to Israel. Either Israel and Palestine are both states and Israel is occupying Palestine, or only Israel is a state, in which case it's an apartheid state. Whichever is the case, the US doesn't have moral standing for its involvement.

I think that's rather poignant. I'm not sure which of the two scenarios is true, but I agree that we shouldn't be involved. It seems much like Syria to me, where there is no way to be involved supporting the good guys because there are no good guys. In the Israel-Palestine conflict, there is no righteousness and no morality left. There are only sides that are so angry at the other side's wrongs they have little concern for performing wrongs themselves. If they're going to fight it out then they should fight it out without us weighing in.

The Palestinians want to commit genocide on the Jews.

I'm comfortable judging them to be the bad guys.

Also, don't ignore the context of the wider clash between West and Islam.

other way around charlie,you understand that both parties are corrupt but you been listening way too much what the CIA media in the states tells you it is the zionists Jews of Israel that want to commit genocide on the palestines.wakey wakey.LOL

Jewish Democrats could be characterized as 'Uncle Toms.' They're members of a Party controlled by Leftist extremists, who are openly hostile to Israel. I view them as Uncle Toms. They're supporting a Party that isn't friendly to Israel. But keep in mind, not all American Jewish folks are Democrats.

Jewish Senators;

Talk about Anti Jew, the last pres pretty much showed that he hated the Jews by refusing to meet with or greet the Pres of Israel. I understand he is a Sheethead and went to school at a Sheethead school. So bias is duly noted.

Jewish Democrats could be characterized as 'Uncle Toms.' They're members of a Party controlled by Leftist extremists, who are openly hostile to Israel. I view them as Uncle Toms. They're supporting a Party that isn't friendly to Israel. But keep in mind, not all American Jewish folks are Democrats.
I see some of the members noted that Jew's in general are Democrats and it is almost a second religion no matter what and you can not change their opinion.

Forum List

Back