Not even one GOP senator is Jewish , but there are several Democratic

They hate Christians in general. Evangelicals draw their ire in particular because they are Christians relatively united in their political support.

No Evangelicals are not true Christians, they are fundamentalist and downright prejudice against those who do not think like them.

Doesn't the bible talk about not judging ?

I have "evangelical" friends who are sterling examples of the teachings of Christ.

That is the problem, they take everything literal, but not the last supper. Also they quote Paul over Jesus.
I can judge based on facts, I'm not an Evangelicals who by the way are the most judgmental people I know, or I can read things they say, as I'm not friends with any evangelicals, I don't even want them around me.

Those are not facts. You have not produced any facts. These are claims.

You have a study to share...please do.

Are you trying to debate there is not one GOP in that Senate that are Jewish. Its a fact.

is that "fact" statistically significant? ------could you do the "p" value and all that stuff??-----
I forgot how to calculate that stuff

Seems irrelevant to me but is consistent with libs lumping people into groups.

There is nothing wrong with discussion of groups.

The lack of Jewish senators, if true, is something worth discussing.

The OP, and I've seen this thinking before, from libs, just assume that this means that people they don't like, are bad.

This is obviously very self serving and gives the lefty in question, an excuse to be a bigot against the group they already hate.

No it tell us more about the Evan psyche than mine.

Respond to the post where I discussed the demographics and politics of the Jews in question.

That is the crux of the matter, which you are trying to avoid.

Why would anyone be surprised that no Republican s
Senators are Jewish?

They have elected just eight blacks to Congress in the last hundred years

Which proves what? That blacks tend to support the Party that supports higher social spending for disadvantaged citizens?

What is the issue?

I stated it in the OP. Evans are Republican and yet no member of the GOP Senate is a Jew.
Even though there are no jews in the Senate, many of our senators have been bought by APAC and are Israeli firsters. They are more than happy to put Israel's needs before the needs of the US as long as their bank accounts grow.

could you, please, provide more information? What is APAC? How much does it cost to
buy a Senator? What does one do with a purchased Senator? Can you provide information
on the bank accounts of the purchased senators?

Not even one GOP senator is Jewish , but there are several Democratic Jewish Senators; and yet the Evangelicals are the main supporters of Israel and the Jews.

American Jews are in the main Democrats first. They have little in common with the Israeli type.

Well Schumer was happy about it the embassy movement.

How could he be otherwise?

Do you mean Trump did this to make Dem Jews in the Senate happy. I thought he wanted to please his SIL, Dtr and the Evans.

No, I mean if Schumer were to be openly in opposition to it he would have shut even more political doors for himself and his party.

What is the issue?

I stated it in the OP. Evans are Republican and yet no member of the GOP Senate is a Jew.
Even though there are no jews in the Senate, many of our senators have been bought by APAC and are Israeli firsters. They are more than happy to put Israel's needs before the needs of the US as long as their bank accounts grow.

could you, please, provide more information? What is APAC? How much does it cost to
buy a Senator? What does one do with a purchased Senator? Can you provide information

I bought a Senator once, cheaper than you would think.

I didn't get much use out of him, but after 3 months sold him for a healthy profit.

Not even one GOP senator is Jewish , but there are several Democratic Jewish Senators; and yet the Evangelicals are the main supporters of Israel and the Jews.

American Jews are in the main Democrats first. They have little in common with the Israeli type.

Do you mean Trump did this to make Dem Jews in the Senate happy. I thought he wanted to please his SIL, Dtr and the Evans.

No, I mean if Schumer were to be openly in opposition to it he would have shut even more political doors for himself and his party.

has Schumer expressed an Opinion?

What is the issue?

I didn't get much use out of him, but after 3 months sold him for a healthy profit.

damn----I shop the bargain basements ---AND thrift stores and never found a senator
cheap enough to buy. How much did you pay?

has Schumer expressed an Opinion?

Yes, said the move was overdue.

What is the issue?

damn----I shop the bargain basements ---AND thrift stores and never found a senator
cheap enough to buy. How much did you pay?

Pawn shop. I worry that he might have been stolen. But, well, you know.

What is the issue?

Sorry for the typo,,,, AIPAC The American Israel Public Affairs Committee,
As far as the cost of buying a senator you have to ask AIPAC The American Israel Public Affairs Committee, what the going rate is.

How come no democrats, even all those Jewish ones, attended the US embassy opening in Israel ?

The Democratic Party must pander to everyone.

No, this is not to be excused as the Dem party MUST pander to everyone.
Except our ally Israel, of course.
Pity Israel isn't an ally of the United States.
Explain what you mean by that.

They hate Christians in general. Evangelicals draw their ire in particular because they are Christians relatively united in their political support.

No Evangelicals are not true Christians, they are fundamentalist and downright prejudice against those who do not think like them.

I have "evangelical" friends who are sterling examples of the teachings of Christ.

That is the problem, they take everything literal, but not the last supper. Also they quote Paul over Jesus.
I can judge based on facts, I'm not an Evangelicals who by the way are the most judgmental people I know, or I can read things they say, as I'm not friends with any evangelicals, I don't even want them around me.

Are you trying to debate there is not one GOP in that Senate that are Jewish. Its a fact.

So what?

No Jewish president, Republican or Democrat, either.

What is the issue?

Sorry for the typo,,,, AIPAC The American Israel Public Affairs Committee,
As far as the cost of buying a senator you have to ask AIPAC The American Israel Public Affairs Committee, what the going rate is.

desperate----Marianne admires your erudition. Would you like an introduction?

So what?

No Jewish president, Republican or Democrat, either.

F !!!! why are you being petty?

The Op wants to pretend that a lack of Jewish senators means that Evangelicals are anti-Semitic.

What it really shows is the high level of liberalism among Jews in the US.

Evangelicals can't vote for Jewish Republican candidates that don't exist.

To use that, ie not voting for candidates that don't exist, as evidence of bigotry,

is insanely dishonest, incredibly vile and utterly stupid.

The Op wants to pretend that a lack of Jewish senators means that Evangelicals are anti-Semitic.

What it really shows is the high level of liberalism among Jews in the US.

Evangelicals can't vote for Jewish Republican candidates that don't exist.

To use that, ie not voting for candidates that don't exist, as evidence of bigotry,

is insanely dishonest, incredibly vile and utterly stupid.

link?

Why would anyone be surprised that no Republican s
Senators are Jewish?

They have elected just eight blacks to Congress in the last hundred years

Maybe because any black Republican who might run for Congress is automatically branded an Uncle Tom by democrat bigots.

That's obviously part of it.

BUt the big think is that since the New Deal, the Dems have been the party of more and more social programs.

Which disproportionately, blacks support.

SO, more black dems, fewer black republicans.

There is nothing wrong with that.

That liberals pretend otherwise, is just them being vile racebaiters.

Forum List

Back