Not even one GOP senator is Jewish , but there are several Democratic

Doesn't the bible talk about not judging ?

I have "evangelical" friends who are sterling examples of the teachings of Christ.

That is the problem, they take everything literal, but not the last supper. Also they quote Paul over Jesus.
I can judge based on facts, I'm not an Evangelicals who by the way are the most judgmental people I know, or I can read things they say, as I'm not friends with any evangelicals, I don't even want them around me.

Those are not facts. You have not produced any facts. These are claims.

You have a study to share...please do.

Are you trying to debate there is not one GOP in that Senate that are Jewish. Its a fact.

So what?

No Jewish president, Republican or Democrat, either.

F !!!! why are you being petty?

Not petty, just saying that the premise of the OP is asinine.

The Op wants to pretend that a lack of Jewish senators means that Evangelicals are anti-Semitic.

What it really shows is the high level of liberalism among Jews in the US.

Evangelicals can't vote for Jewish Republican candidates that don't exist.

To use that, ie not voting for candidates that don't exist, as evidence of bigotry,

is insanely dishonest, incredibly vile and utterly stupid.

link?

Jewish views and involvement in US politics - Wikipedia

"For Congressional and Senate races, since 1968, American Jews have voted about 70%-80% for Democrats;[11] this support increased to 87% for Democratic House candidates during the 2006 elections.[12] Currently, there are 8 Jews among 100 U.S. Senators: 7 Democrats (Michael Bennet, Richard Blumenthal, Ben Cardin, Dianne Feinstein, Brian Schatz, Chuck Schumer, Ron Wyden), and one of the Senate's two independents, (Bernie Sanders; he caucuses with the Democrats).

There are 26 Jews among the 435 U.S. Representatives, [13] all of whom are currently Democrats, except for Lee Zeldin of New York"

Also, beyond the 70-80 percent number, recall that jews tend to be in urban areas, where any republican jews will have trouble getting started in politics.

Do you want a link on that too?

That is the problem, they take everything literal, but not the last supper. Also they quote Paul over Jesus.
I can judge based on facts, I'm not an Evangelicals who by the way are the most judgmental people I know, or I can read things they say, as I'm not friends with any evangelicals, I don't even want them around me.

Are you trying to debate there is not one GOP in that Senate that are Jewish. Its a fact.

So what?

If you don't have something nice to say------STIFLE IT << from the wisdom of AESOP

The Op wants to pretend that a lack of Jewish senators means that Evangelicals are anti-Semitic.

What it really shows is the high level of liberalism among Jews in the US.

Evangelicals can't vote for Jewish Republican candidates that don't exist.

To use that, ie not voting for candidates that don't exist, as evidence of bigotry,

is insanely dishonest, incredibly vile and utterly stupid.

link?

Jewish views and involvement in US politics - Wikipedia

"For Congressional and Senate races, since 1968, American Jews have voted about 70%-80% for Democrats;[11] this support increased to 87% for Democratic House candidates during the 2006 elections.[12] Currently, there are 8 Jews among 100 U.S. Senators: 7 Democrats (Michael Bennet, Richard Blumenthal, Ben Cardin, Dianne Feinstein, Brian Schatz, Chuck Schumer, Ron Wyden), and one of the Senate's two independents, (Bernie Sanders; he caucuses with the Democrats).

There are 26 Jews among the 435 U.S. Representatives, [13] all of whom are currently Democrats, except for Lee Zeldin of New York"

Also, beyond the 70-80 percent number, recall that jews tend to be in urban areas, where any republican jews will have trouble getting started in politics.

Do you want a link on that too?

thank you-----you have MORE than justified your valued opinion

Why do the Democrats hate the Evangelicals so much?
That's just weird.

They hate Christians in general. Evangelicals draw their ire in particular because they are Christians relatively united in their political support.

No Evangelicals are not true Christians, they are fundamentalist and downright prejudice against those who do not think like them.

And then you come along and elevate yourself above evangelicals thinking that you're better than they are....casting down your own judgments against them. Classic pot and kettle.

Whites and males are overpopulated in Congress, Penelope, so please stop arguing your point. It makes no sense.

That's just weird.

They hate Christians in general. Evangelicals draw their ire in particular because they are Christians relatively united in their political support.

No Evangelicals are not true Christians, they are fundamentalist and downright prejudice against those who do not think like them.

And then you come along and elevate yourself above evangelicals thinking that you're better than they are....casting down your own judgments against them. Classic pot and kettle.
LBT, if it is going to come down to a subjective us vs. them, the evangelicals are going to lose.

Just read something on twitter saying that GOP evangelicals are responsible for a contradiction when it comes to Israel. Either Israel and Palestine are both states and Israel is occupying Palestine, or only Israel is a state, in which case it's an apartheid state. Whichever is the case, the US doesn't have moral standing for its involvement.

I think that's rather poignant. I'm not sure which of the two scenarios is true, but I agree that we shouldn't be involved. It seems much like Syria to me, where there is no way to be involved supporting the good guys because there are no good guys. In the Israel-Palestine conflict, there is no righteousness and no morality left. There are only sides that are so angry at the other side's wrongs they have little concern for performing wrongs themselves. If they're going to fight it out then they should fight it out without us weighing in.

Why would anyone be surprised that no Republican s
Senators are Jewish?

They have elected just eight blacks to Congress in the last hundred years

Can you please explain how the two are connected.

They've had two popular blacks in the last couple of presidential primaries.

Both of whom were attacked by the black community.

So what?

If you don't have something nice to say------STIFLE IT << from the wisdom of AESOP

And if you have nothing to say, don't say it.

That's just weird.

Doesn't the bible talk about not judging ?

I have "evangelical" friends who are sterling examples of the teachings of Christ.

So you judge and approve the sterling examples?
And actually, to the dismay of every liberal who know only one verse of the Bible, the warning is not a
Jewish Senators;

and yet the Evangelicals are the main supporters of Israel and the Jews.

Seems funny to me. Not ha ha funny, but hypocritical funny.

Evangelicals are supporters of Israel. Not atheistic jews of the American media, Wall Street and the Democrat Party.
You conflate the two ... but then again you aren’t that bright.

I am a RC , I can judge on facts. Oh now you are attacking me and claiming all the Dems are atheist. Wow.

How very odd. You are insinuating that the Evangelicals are anti-Semitic, and you are RC. You do realize that the RC persecuted Jews, Orthodox Christians and Protestants for centuries. They rounded up people and mass murdered them. The Holocaust came right out of the RC church’s theology. You need to be better informed. You should read about European history.

Just read something on twitter saying that GOP evangelicals are responsible for a contradiction when it comes to Israel. Either Israel and Palestine are both states and Israel is occupying Palestine, or only Israel is a state, in which case it's an apartheid state. Whichever is the case, the US doesn't have moral standing for its involvement.

I think that's rather poignant. I'm not sure which of the two scenarios is true, but I agree that we shouldn't be involved. It seems much like Syria to me, where there is no way to be involved supporting the good guys because there are no good guys. In the Israel-Palestine conflict, there is no righteousness and no morality left. There are only sides that are so angry at the other side's wrongs they have little concern for performing wrongs themselves. If they're going to fight it out then they should fight it out without us weighing in.

The Palestinians want to commit genocide on the Jews.

I'm comfortable judging them to be the bad guys.

Also, don't ignore the context of the wider clash between West and Islam.

Jewish Senators;

Naw, the Evangelicals want Jews in Palestine so Jesus can come back and the end of the world can start.

So it's really not funny at all. It's kind of sad, all these Bible Thumpers hoping for the end of the world because no one accepts their values. .

Jewish Senators;

Naw, the Evangelicals want Jews in Palestine so Jesus can come back and the end of the world can start.

So it's really not funny at all. It's kind of sad, all these Bible Thumpers hoping for the end of the world because no one accepts their values. .

Very hypocritical. I agree they want the Jewish Temple to usher in the return of Jesus. Very delusional.

Haha...awesome!
I love it when you LefTards pretend you’re way too smart for religion, way too busy in your filth on Sundays huh? You unproductive lowlifes don’t have time for that religion shit...there’s too much weed to be smoked huh?

That's just weird.

Shoving it right back at them, since they don't believe anyone else is Christian but then.

Senators are Jewish?

Which proves what? That blacks tend to support the Party that supports higher social spending for disadvantaged citizens?
A HUNDRED years?
Republicans could only find eight blacks worthy of running as Republicans?

Jewish Senators;

Jewish Senators;

Very hypocritical. I agree they want the Jewish Temple to usher in the return of Jesus. Very delusional.

Haha...awesome!
I love it when you LefTards pretend you’re way too smart for religion, way too busy in your filth on Sundays huh? You unproductive lowlifes don’t have time for that religion shit...there’s too much weed to be smoked huh?

Now I want to know what you mean by Leftards means, exactly what do you mean?

Senators are Jewish?

Maybe because any black Republican who might run for Congress is automatically branded an Uncle Tom by democrat bigots.

But that is not what happens

Blacks show up in Republican primaries and say the right things. They are never heard from again

Republicans won’t vote for them

Forum List

Back