Not even one GOP senator is Jewish , but there are several Democratic

Jewish Senators;

and yet the Evangelicals are the main supporters of Israel and the Jews.

Seems funny to me. Not ha ha funny, but hypocritical funny.

Evangelicals think Israel will lead them to the second coming of Christ. Figure out that twisted thinking when Jews do not believe in Christ.

Evangelicals are mostly Republican.
Big problem is WHAT If THEY ARE RIGHT and the first coming is still to come. Now that would be interesting don't you think?

Israel and Jews are not interchangeable. Most American Jews are not obsessed wh what is Israel does .

The cons only care about Israel as a proxy foil to the Muslim and Arabs . You care nothing about Jewish people .

Putting an embassy in the capital city of the country it's in, is war mongering. Uh huh.

Why did they have to move it , it was already in Tel Aviv.
/——/ There is no hater like a Jew hater.

And there is no one more ignorant than one making assumptions about Internet posters you do not know!
/----/ I'm not assuming anything. I'm making a statement I know to be true. There is no hater like a Jew hater.

so are you telling me that all these true jewish good people here in this video that are juduism jewish people who oppose the evil zionists of Israel and their government are jew haters? comedy gold.:iyfyus.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

a funny posted by a troll when he cant counter pesky facts that prove him wrong.comedy gold.LOL

Like I tell friends of mine...."You all want to see Jesus....just not today."

Jewish Senators;

and yet the Evangelicals are the main supporters of Israel and the Jews.

Seems funny to me. Not ha ha funny, but hypocritical funny.
Talk about Anti Jew, the last pres pretty much showed that he hated the Jews by refusing to meet with or greet the Pres of Israel. I understand he is a Sheethead and went to school at a Sheethead school. So bias is duly noted.

No I don't think Obama treated Israel bad, he just did not cater to them like Trump is doing.

There are plenty of Jewish GOP Senators who disguise themselves as "Christians"

aka JDAAC = Jew disguised as a Christian

Bob CorkER
Lindsay GRAHAM - also a homosexual

just follow which Senators want our troops to stay in Syria, and those are the ones who care only about ISRAEL.

Ask them...

which side are we on, Assad's or ISIS'?????

Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Was a Christian

Is now a Jew

Used to believe Jesus was the Son of God, now believes he was a total fraud who got what he deserved....

HuckaBEE

Judah MaccaBEE

Mike Huckabee = JDAAC = Jew disguised as a Christian, which explains why he spends more time in Israel than the US

Is Rupert Murdoch a Catholic or a Jew??

Anyone can answer, including Jake Starkey....

Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Was a Christian

Is now a Jew

Used to believe Jesus was the Son of God, now believes he was a total fraud who got what he deserved....

HuckaBEE

Judah MaccaBEE

Mike Huckabee = JDAAC = Jew disguised as a Christian, which explains why he spends more time in Israel than the US
Oh be quiet, you fraud.

Jews think nothing of the sort. They believe he was a small town rabbi and revolutionary, and that his character was blown up out of shape and reason by the Crazee Christians.

REALLY................

Jews think WHAT of Jesus???

They believe he was a small town rabbi and revolutionary, and that his character was blown up out of shape and reason by the Crazee Christians.

um, there were only the "disciples" at the time... and Jews.

This is pretty funny. I am on record stating that pro Israel American Christians are the dumbest life forms in the history of the universe. If they believe Jake Starkey's post above, that's validated....

Jews think JESUS was a FRAUD.

IF he was really healing all those folks, why did he lose a popularity contest with Barabbas??

Why didn't he demonstrate his healing and other powers at his trial??

Why did ALL of his "disciples" bolt on him??

That's the biggest clue of all, because the disciples knew whether he was real or fraud.... and then they ALL BOLT ON HIM.....

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why do the Democrats hate the Evangelicals so much?
That's just weird.

They hate Christians in general. Evangelicals draw their ire in particular because they are Christians relatively united in their political support.

No Evangelicals are not true Christians, they are fundamentalist and downright prejudice against those who do not think like them.

Has anyone ever accused you of being bright? Honey, by definition ANY "true believers" of ANY particular faith MUST be a "fundamentalist". In EVERY belief system there are certain "fundamentals" that must be "believed" if one is a claim they belong to THAT belief system.

One is NOT a Christian if one does not believe that Christ is the only way to the Father.

Forum List

Back