Not “Black Enough” For Big Gov? Hmmm...

I’m just curious to see how the courts are going to try and deny him his claim. The preferential treatment offered to so called minority business owners is the real problem here. But im eager to hear it from the Gov itself; “how black, is black enough”?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

I have a goofy idea. How about Americans abolish our antiquated standard for classifying people by bloodlines, and begin recognizing our Nation's core value, "All Men Are Created Equal"!

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter;

This is a rather interesting account of racial discrimination that manages to cut both ways, simultaneously...
https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/man-c...ess-owner-after-dna-test-shows-hes-4-african/

The obvious solution is to drop race based preferences, and incentives backed by big Gov. Let the market decide...
He is entitled. He is not white by any means. 4% negro makes him a negro.
That is my understanding also. I saw a deal that a woman who was Asian, black, white is called a Black woman. She does not look black.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

I have a goofy idea. How about Americans abolish our antiquated standard for classifying people by bloodlines, and begin recognizing our Nation's core value, "All Men Are Created Equal"!

Peace.
___
We more or less do. The Progressive see us a Black baby producing people who Vote for them and follow order given from the Preachers on Sunday. NAACP is a farce.

Peace.
___
We more or less do. The Progressive see us a Black baby producing people who Vote for them and follow order given from the Preachers on Sunday. NAACP is a farce.

Dan Stubbs replied to Avery, "We more or less do."

Hi, Dan. I agree, most Americans recognize and embrace our core value that 'All Men Are Created Equal'.

Sadly, there are still significant numbers of slow-to-evolve or emotionally troubled citizens failing to recognize we are an ever-evolving, imperfect species slowly working toward becoming a more peaceful people, sincerely concerned about improving all people's Quality of Life.

Peace.

Forum List

Back