Zone1 White on Black Crime.

Instead of a cocktail of drugs to execute such people, which has caused some controversy, they should use helium. Breathing pure helium, the perp goes to sleep peacefully, then asphyxiates slowly without convulsions or vomiting. Very economical as well.
Fuck that. A bullet to the back of the head, Russian style.

The irony is that as society devalues their own lives, they put more value on those who take lives. Oh wait! Maybe they want to reward murderers who put innocent people 'out of their misery' by awarding them the longest life possible, in security with all their needs met. Oh wait, that's another irony.

Boy, I'm glad I cleared that up. o_O

The irony is that as society devalues their own lives, they put more value on those who take lives. Oh wait! Maybe they want to reward murderers who put innocent people 'out of their misery' by awarding them the longest life possible, in security with all their needs met. Oh wait, that's another irony.

You are RIGHT about that.

Instead of a cocktail of drugs to execute such people, which has caused some controversy, they should use helium. Breathing pure helium, the perp goes to sleep peacefully, then asphyxiates slowly without convulsions or vomiting. Very economical as well.
Shoot him in the head.

seems related to your post:

see how the media calls it a prank...a potential crime? It was always a crime.... from the second he determined to do it. Note the victims are white...but i'm sure that was just a coincidence...<sarc> and now he's sorry...he regrets what he did....he hugged the sucker punched victims after the fact and i'm sure they were more than willing to go on their merry way...bet they'll be paying more attention to what's behind them from now on. So...what's the problem..let's just all drop it.

sam bankman fried should take a lesson from that story. i'm sorry. okay...take your money and go on about your business..now don't do that again. okaaaay.

If black thugs shoot other black thugs, they're doing the country a service.

The problem is when an innocent person of any race gets caught in the crossfire
Its not a black or white issue. The vast majority of people don't give a damn when criminals kill each other off. During prohibition, most of the violent criminals were white and as long as they didn't shoot civilians, no one cared how may other criminals they killed. That's why the bootleggers were so successful at avoiding law enforcement, no cared about the violence and many people wanted the product they provided. Same thing back in the wild west, as long as shoot outs were between criminals, no one cared and as long as the robbers just robbed trains carrying gold in their strongboxes, no one cared.

Excuses are not facts.. When you break this down to the actual nummbers of offenders, there are more whites.. And the total numbers of offenders equal just over 2 percent of the population. Your opinion is based on lazy old time racist claims.

Not really. Racism is illegal. That makes it a crime.

And that crime is practiced against millions of blacks daily by whites.

White racism is far more prevalent. What you're calling black racism isn't even raacism. Your cognitive dissonance has you posting racism while believing that's not what you're doing.

No you don't. Because 85 percent of all white crime is done by another white and the practice of racism is a crime that again happens to millions of blacks daily and it's done by whites.
Where did you get the idea that racism is illegal? It's not. If it were, you would be in jail right now since you are the single most racist person I've ever been exposed to. Now, SOME actions driven by racism are illegal like hate crimes, but in the United States, beliefs cannot be criminal. Now, you and I could have a fist fight but as long as there were no racial epithets thrown around, it would be a simple case of battery, NOT a hate crime. Violence only becomes a hate crime when it's proven to be racially motivated.

What IM2 is referencing is not "hypothesis and theories", it's science and the results of medical research. And that's "multiple degrees" not "a degree".

And when he rightly states that since you're not Black, you have never experienced the racism that was the law of this land for almost 200 years he is 100% correct. One of the benefits of being white in this country is that you never have to even have to think about Black people, let alone interact with any if you don't want to. Black people on the other hand, if we want to give ourselves the best chance to not just survive in a white society, but to thrive and achieve any goals we've set for ourselves, then we had to study white culture/society in order to lean how to navigate it, to exist in a world that at times could be very hostile to our very existence. And now people today, along with members of our Supreme Court are trying to take us back to the time when the United States was a lawfully segregated nation - not a century ago, but to the time just before the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was enacted.

Your open hostility to IM2 is very telling, that, along with the way you all allow your pet members to violate the Zone 1 rules with impunity but we get sanctioned for every little fact that we state that hurts the feelings of those members who espouse their racial belief in numerous ways.

So it's the fault of Black people that white racists have done everything that they possibly can, and are still doing everything they possibly can to keep the upper hand that they held for so long, by law, and doing all that they can to Black people to keep us from advancing, socially, economically, educationally and politically?

And most Black people have fallen victim at one point or another to the remaining vestiges of white supremacy upon which the United States was founded. It's unavoidable because in spite of the laws prohibiting it, racism still continues. That however does not equate to us being "willing" victims in the violations of others and for you to try to claim that we had some participation in what was done to our people and still to us, makes you no better than the original slavers and other white supremacists.
That's a bunch of bullcrap. We are hostile to IM2 because he has always been hostile to us. He even turns hostile to his few supporters when they deign to disagree with him on even a tiny point. As for US getting away with stuff, IM2 gets away with stuff weekly that would get us banned from the site. He routinely violates the Zone One rules and never gets disciplined for it. In my opinion this entire section of USMB was designated Zone One so IM2 could get away with his open racism without others being able to respond appropriately.

As for "white racists" keeping you down, at less that thirteen percent and falling of the population, you will always be in a subordinate position to Latinos and Whites. In the USA Blacks have it far better than in any other country in the world INCLUDING all Black countries. Perhaps you might take a little time to contemplate that fact in between your screeds of attacking nearly imaginary White racism.

Per Capita is bs. Racism was outlawed in the 60's. Meaning that every act of racism is a crime. White racism induced stress is the cause of health problems and death for black people. It kills approximately 600 blacks per day. So basically every day, nearly as many blacks die from stress related health problems caused by white racism than people who were murdered in the white racists favorite city-Chicago, in 2022. That's white on black crime.

What you call black racism isn't even racism.
Racism was NOT outlawed in the sixties. Show us the law on that if you can find it.

NewsVine, IM2 gets what he gives. What he gives through his hatred of whites gets nowhere...which seems fine with you.
He has not helped your cause one iota, in fact, he hurts your cause.
People like IM2 take people who were either in favor, or at worst neutral, towards blacks and turn them anti-black. I'm a pretty reasonable person, but when I do something for someone and they either ignore it or throw it in my face, I NEVER do anything nice for them again. White America has spent endless effort, resources and money trying to assist Black America to recover from Slavery and Jim Crow and IM2 and other Black people like him not only don't give us credit for our efforts but attack us for them. So don't be surprised when we stop expending any effort at all. Sink or swim on your own, most of us simply don't care anymore.

Last edited:
Goddammit you are the biggest racist lying jackass ever. Wtf is wrong with you? This race bullshit is all you ever blab about?
And then if a Jewish person laments the horrific massacre of innocent Jews on October 7, he comes out with “stop playing the Jew victim card.”

seems related to your post:

see how the media calls it a prank...a potential crime? It was always a crime.... from the second he determined to do it. Note the victims are white...but i'm sure that was just a coincidence...<sarc> and now he's sorry...he regrets what he did....he hugged the sucker punched victims after the fact and i'm sure they were more than willing to go on their merry way...bet they'll be paying more attention to what's behind them from now on. So...what's the problem..let's just all drop it.

sam bankman fried should take a lesson from that story. i'm sorry. okay...take your money and go on about your business..now don't do that again. okaaaay.
Soon a slap on the wrist will be deemed cruel and unusual punishment.

Forum List

Back