North Korea calls US Toothless Wolf

Which is why when late Pope John Paul II made his historic trip to Poland with his message "Be not afraid", he was announcing a victory that soon the entire world would see. Few understood at the time that the Evil Empire was about to topple, and the Polish people were under the boot of communism and crying for freedom, and here the Pope is telling them, stand fast for deliverance is nigh.
Quite odd how on other threads you have declared the Roman Catholic church to be demonic and the Pope as basically the anti-christ.

And now you are praising the Pope and his Christian mission against communism. ..... :cool:

I'm Catholic. Perhaps my forum handle didn't make that clear.
My mistake, I was addressing Jeremiah. ...... :cool:

Yout
that jerk looks like a panda

Note the sides of his head are shaved, Rosie. This is forbidden in Leviticus - the Torah - to shave the sides of ones head. His head being shaven on the sides reveals he is involved in the occult - of course - was there ever any doubt? Anyone involved in mass murder, torture of people, making slaves - is a servant of Satan whether or not they acknowledge his existence. See this info for the details:

The occult link of shaved heads and tattoos

from Unbroken Curses by Rebecca Brown, M.D. and Daniel Yoder:

"Christians need to be aware that most fads originate in witchcraft. 'You shall not shave around the sides of your head, nor shall you disfigure the edges of your beard' [it says in Leviticus 19:26-28]. 'You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you; I am the LORD.'

"These commandments -- not to shave the sides of the head, cut into the flesh, or to tattoo the skin -- are in a list of commandments against practices of the occult. Why? because in that time and down through history in many different cultures since then, these practices, which are actually demonic, have been ceremonially performed to honor the satanic realm.

"Through the centuries, men have shaved the sides of their heads and also sculpted designs and stripes into the hair on the sides of their heads as a mark of allegiance to the particular demon god they serve. In ancient Greece and Rome, the priests of Bacchus, their god of debauchery, left their hair a bit longer on top, cut the hair on the sides of their head very short, and then shaved stripes in the sides of their heads. They wore this hairstyle as a sign of priesthood and a symbol of their allegiance to Bacchus.

"In Leviticus 19:28 God specifically commands us not to have tattoos or make marks or cuttings in our flesh. Over the years we have noticed that just about everyone involved in the occult in any way has a mark or tattoo of some sort."

Spirit Daily - Daily spiritual news from around the world

I guess every man in the military is involved in the occult? Geesh and tattoos I think a demon devil called alcohol is responsible for 80% of those.

You missed the entire point of his post. That takes real effort. Good job!

santa-105.gif

Your correct about that! What was his point? He said shaved sides of the head and his next post clarifies what he said long hair on top. It seems to me your just using an excuse for him to act badly like he is believer in the occult. I have met terrible people of all religions should I say you are a Christian and that is why you act badly. No he was an entitled twerp who gets whatever he wants. Do that to anybody and you will have similar results no matter what religion... Look at your old testiment their are tons of examples of people acting poorly that had the grace of god, they were entitled got what they wanted and still did horrible things. Power corrupts even religious power.

Yout

Note the sides of his head are shaved, Rosie. This is forbidden in Leviticus - the Torah - to shave the sides of ones head. His head being shaven on the sides reveals he is involved in the occult - of course - was there ever any doubt? Anyone involved in mass murder, torture of people, making slaves - is a servant of Satan whether or not they acknowledge his existence. See this info for the details:

"Christians need to be aware that most fads originate in witchcraft. 'You shall not shave around the sides of your head, nor shall you disfigure the edges of your beard' [it says in Leviticus 19:26-28]. 'You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you; I am the LORD.'

"These commandments -- not to shave the sides of the head, cut into the flesh, or to tattoo the skin -- are in a list of commandments against practices of the occult. Why? because in that time and down through history in many different cultures since then, these practices, which are actually demonic, have been ceremonially performed to honor the satanic realm.

"Through the centuries, men have shaved the sides of their heads and also sculpted designs and stripes into the hair on the sides of their heads as a mark of allegiance to the particular demon god they serve. In ancient Greece and Rome, the priests of Bacchus, their god of debauchery, left their hair a bit longer on top, cut the hair on the sides of their head very short, and then shaved stripes in the sides of their heads. They wore this hairstyle as a sign of priesthood and a symbol of their allegiance to Bacchus.

"In Leviticus 19:28 God specifically commands us not to have tattoos or make marks or cuttings in our flesh. Over the years we have noticed that just about everyone involved in the occult in any way has a mark or tattoo of some sort."

I guess every man in the military is involved in the occult? Geesh and tattoos I think a demon devil called alcohol is responsible for 80% of those.

santa-105.gif

Your correct about that! What was his point? He said shaved sides of the head and his next post clarifies what he said long hair on top. It seems to me your just using an excuse for him to act badly like he is believer in the occult. I have met terrible people of all religions should I say you are a Christian and that is why you act badly. No he was an entitled twerp who gets whatever he wants. Do that to anybody and you will have similar results no matter what religion... Look at your old testiment their are tons of examples of people acting poorly that had the grace of god, they were entitled got what they wanted and still did horrible things. Power corrupts even religious power.

That's because the unbeliever reads scripture without discernment. When New Testament Christians were told not to wear makeup, they were really being told not to look like prostitutes. It goes along with what Jesus taught about being salt, distinctly different than the world around us, and to not lose our saltiness and become worthless in our witness.

And you also don't seem to understand the grace of God. It doesn't go to the deserving. That's the whole point of grace.

xmas-present-069.gif

Yout

santa-105.gif

That's because the unbeliever reads scripture without discernment. When New Testament Christians were told not to wear makeup, they were really being told not to look like prostitutes. It goes along with what Jesus taught about being salt, distinctly different than the world around us, and to not lose our saltiness and become worthless in our witness.

And you also don't seem to understand the grace of God. It doesn't go to the deserving. That's the whole point of grace.

xmas-present-069.gif
Discernment? Hmm is that why there are 41,000 Christian denominations? And all of them says I am right.

Yout

santa-105.gif

xmas-present-069.gif
Discernment? Hmm is that why there are 41,000 Christian denominations? And all of them says I am right.

All of them say you're right? Amazing how you think you command such unanimity. Do you think you're God? In fact most Christian denominations are in strong DISAGREEMENT with your carnal rendition of the Bible.

N
Yout

santa-105.gif

xmas-present-069.gif

All of them say you're right? Amazing how you think you command such unanimity. Do you think you're God? In fact most Christian denominations are in strong DISAGREEMENT with your carnal rendition of the Bible.

no you have to use discernment in my text. When I said I was right I meant, I (religions) say they are right. All of them, meaning denominations, I (the denomination) is right. Sorry for the confusion. But it just goes to show why there are so many denominations.

N
Yout

santa-105.gif

xmas-present-069.gif

no you have to use discernment in my text. When I said I was right I meant, I (religions) say they are right. All of them, meaning denominations, I (the denomination) is right. Sorry for the confusion. But it just goes to show why there are so many denominations.

Oh..now I understand.

santa-116.gif

My son enlisted in the US Navy I told him---"if you get a tattoo -----I will kill you" it's just a prejudice---probably
because I am a jew. ----I would not have killed him----but I would have cried

I had a similar warning for my son and in an act of rebellion as a young teen he tatttooed a dot. I mean a dot. Like you put the tip of a pen on your skin and press one dot. I was still very unhappy about it! He thought it was funny - I think. He's still alive.

Yout

santa-105.gif

xmas-present-069.gif

There are not 41,000. That is from a God haters website. I have seen the argument before. It's a huge fail.

Which is why when late Pope John Paul II made his historic trip to Poland with his message "Be not afraid", he was announcing a victory that soon the entire world would see. Few understood at the time that the Evil Empire was about to topple, and the Polish people were under the boot of communism and crying for freedom, and here the Pope is telling them, stand fast for deliverance is nigh.
Quite odd how on other threads you have declared the Roman Catholic church to be demonic and the Pope as basically the anti-christ.

And now you are praising the Pope and his Christian mission against communism. ..... :cool:

I'm Catholic. Perhaps my forum handle didn't make that clear.

xmas-tree-070.gif
Putin attends the Russian Orthodox Church which is by far the largest religious denomination in Russia and has over 150,000,000 adherents world wide. ...... :cool:

Russian Orthodox Church - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You can sit in a garage too and it still doesn't make you a car.

You can sit in a garage too and it still doesn't make you a car.
Question: Did God personally tell you that Putin wasn't a Christian? ... :cool:

I don't know what your god tells you, but my God tells me that a tree is known by its fruit, to use discernment. Your god may demand you be brainless, but my God expects us to think and reason and weigh people's claims based on the evidence.

And as a side note, my God has crushed yours underfoot, making a spectacle of him in the heavenlies. (Colossians 2:15)

You serve a defeated being.

party-096.gif

Forum List

Back