North Korea calls US Toothless Wolf

Why must the U.S. punish an entire country on behalf of a foreign corporation? ..... :cool:

You mean Sony Corporation of America?

Maybe morons need to pay billions of dollars to the U.S. treasury before they'll understand why they expect protection when attacked by another government.

Why must the U.S. punish an entire country on behalf of a foreign corporation? ..... :cool:
Why did the entire Muslim community in France set France on fire over the death of one Muslim thief who hid in an electrical grid after a robbery and was eluding the police? He got electrocuted but that didn't stop the Muslims from setting France on fire - cars, buses, houses, mayhem in the streets. Where was the connection in that scenario?

Note to you - how do you know the US punished anyone? Did Obama make an announcement taking responsibility for recent Internet shutdown in NK? No? Then answer this one..

Why should the American people be punished with threats of death from a terror attack waged by North Korean operatives on movie theatres because one film director decided to make a comedy called the Interview and Kim Jong Un lacks a sense of humor? Why must an entire country be punished on behalf of a foreign corporation? Where's the connection?

?

There's your answer.
LOL......you are one crazy old crone. ...... :lol: :lol:

I am not crazy and I am definitely not old. (yet!) I have the joy of the LORD today, Sunni man. How about you? Do you know what is the most dangerous type of insanity? Moral insanity. It will send you to hell.

The North Korean leader could repent and be saved. Putin could repent and be saved. Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. That is the best answer for both men. While there is breath in them there is hope they will yet do it.
Putin is already a Christian. .... :cool:

Jesus said by their fruits ye shall know them. Those who belong to God do not murder and oppress others. It is the antithesis of who God is. We were created in the image of God and the command is to exercise ourselves unto godliness. Not sinning. One does not rush towards hell as if it were heaven unless they are morally insane and void of the Truth. Putin needs to be saved. So do you.

You should watch the video Jeremiah before you pass judgement on Putin. ..... :cool:

Putin's own history passes judgment on him. He's former KGB, an oppressor of his own people who has likely killed personally. I've learned long ago not to take seriously expressions of faith by people in power. Satan told Jesus in the wilderness that he controls the nations, and that's a fact. The godly rarely rise to power while those with the will to kill, destroy, extort, deceive, and betray find themselves quickly in very powerful positions. There's nothing Putin can say to make me believe he's Christian short of a full confession of all his crimes committed during his service to the Party. Everything else is window dressing on an evil man's path straight to hell.
party-096.gif

You should watch the video Jeremiah before you pass judgement on Putin. ..... :cool:

Putin's own history passes judgment on him. He's former KGB, an oppressor of his own people who has likely killed personally. I've learned long ago not to take seriously expressions of faith by people in power. Satan told Jesus in the wilderness that he controls the nations, and that's a fact. The godly rarely rise to power while those with the will to kill, destroy, extort, deceive, and betray find themselves quickly in very powerful positions. There's nothing Putin can say to make me believe he's Christian short of a full confession of all his crimes committed during his service to the Party. Everything else is window dressing on an evil man's path straight to hell.
party-096.gif

I must agree with you that Putin is not a Christian. I see no evidence of it.

Something about Communist nations and the oppressive slave labor practices against their own people - there was a Chinese person who made it to freedom here in America after suffering in one of those labor camps and she said that the Christmas lights that are sold at Walmart are produced in those labor camps in China. She recognized them when she came to America and said that was one of her jobs - making those lights. We have no idea how many products are in our homes that have been produced by slave labor. When I see certain items out there on the market that I feel were made by people kept in slave labor I pray for the person that made it that Jesus will help them. We don't know their names but God does. One day the LORD will punish the people responsible for doing this to them if they do not repent and turn from their wickedness.

Something about Communist nations and the oppressive slave labor practices against their own people - there was a Chinese person who made it to freedom here in America after suffering in one of those labor camps and she said that the Christmas lights that are sold at Walmart are produced in those labor camps in China. She recognized them when she came to America and said that was one of her jobs - making those lights. We have no idea how many products are in our homes that have been produced by slave labor. When I see certain items out there on the market that I feel were made by people kept in slave labor I pray for the person that made it that Jesus will help them. We don't know their names but God does. One day the LORD will punish the people responsible for doing this to them if they do not repent and turn from their wickedness.

I've talked before about how God tolerates long seasons of oppression before bringing it to an end, sometimes violently. This was the reason the Israelites took possession of Canaan, for a cessation of the evil that happened there. It's also the reason Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed, as the angels told Lot, "for the outcry of their neighbors". It's also, as I argued, why Japan had to be bombed into complete submission, not because of what they did to Pearl Harbor, but because of centuries of horrific atrocities against the Pacific Rim nations of China, Siberia, the Koreas and the Pacific Islands. This is how God works.

Which is why when late Pope John Paul II made his historic trip to Poland with his message "Be not afraid", he was announcing a victory that soon the entire world would see. Few understood at the time that the Evil Empire was about to topple, and the Polish people were under the boot of communism and crying for freedom, and here the Pope is telling them, stand fast for deliverance is nigh. Mighty cities fall just by walking around its walls in declaring triumph yet to be realized and so it is with evil regimes today. China will fall without a shot fired and so will North Korea and those people will be free. Some things need to be seen with spiritual eyes.

party-110.gif

that jerk looks like a panda

Note the sides of his head are shaved, Rosie. This is forbidden in Leviticus - the Torah - to shave the sides of ones head. His head being shaven on the sides reveals he is involved in the occult - of course - was there ever any doubt? Anyone involved in mass murder, torture of people, making slaves - is a servant of Satan whether or not they acknowledge his existence. See this info for the details:

The occult link of shaved heads and tattoos

from Unbroken Curses by Rebecca Brown, M.D. and Daniel Yoder:

"Christians need to be aware that most fads originate in witchcraft. 'You shall not shave around the sides of your head, nor shall you disfigure the edges of your beard' [it says in Leviticus 19:26-28]. 'You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you; I am the LORD.'

"These commandments -- not to shave the sides of the head, cut into the flesh, or to tattoo the skin -- are in a list of commandments against practices of the occult. Why? because in that time and down through history in many different cultures since then, these practices, which are actually demonic, have been ceremonially performed to honor the satanic realm.

"Through the centuries, men have shaved the sides of their heads and also sculpted designs and stripes into the hair on the sides of their heads as a mark of allegiance to the particular demon god they serve. In ancient Greece and Rome, the priests of Bacchus, their god of debauchery, left their hair a bit longer on top, cut the hair on the sides of their head very short, and then shaved stripes in the sides of their heads. They wore this hairstyle as a sign of priesthood and a symbol of their allegiance to Bacchus.

"In Leviticus 19:28 God specifically commands us not to have tattoos or make marks or cuttings in our flesh. Over the years we have noticed that just about everyone involved in the occult in any way has a mark or tattoo of some sort."

Spirit Daily - Daily spiritual news from around the world

I guess every man in the military is involved in the occult? Geesh and tattoos I think a demon devil called alcohol is responsible for 80% of those.

Note the sides of his head are shaved, Rosie. This is forbidden in Leviticus - the Torah - to shave the sides of ones head. His head being shaven on the sides reveals he is involved in the occult - of course - was there ever any doubt? Anyone involved in mass murder, torture of people, making slaves - is a servant of Satan whether or not they acknowledge his existence. See this info for the details:

"Christians need to be aware that most fads originate in witchcraft. 'You shall not shave around the sides of your head, nor shall you disfigure the edges of your beard' [it says in Leviticus 19:26-28]. 'You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you; I am the LORD.'

"These commandments -- not to shave the sides of the head, cut into the flesh, or to tattoo the skin -- are in a list of commandments against practices of the occult. Why? because in that time and down through history in many different cultures since then, these practices, which are actually demonic, have been ceremonially performed to honor the satanic realm.

"Through the centuries, men have shaved the sides of their heads and also sculpted designs and stripes into the hair on the sides of their heads as a mark of allegiance to the particular demon god they serve. In ancient Greece and Rome, the priests of Bacchus, their god of debauchery, left their hair a bit longer on top, cut the hair on the sides of their head very short, and then shaved stripes in the sides of their heads. They wore this hairstyle as a sign of priesthood and a symbol of their allegiance to Bacchus.

"In Leviticus 19:28 God specifically commands us not to have tattoos or make marks or cuttings in our flesh. Over the years we have noticed that just about everyone involved in the occult in any way has a mark or tattoo of some sort."

I guess every man in the military is involved in the occult? Geesh and tattoos I think a demon devil called alcohol is responsible for 80% of those.

You missed the entire point of his post. That takes real effort. Good job!

santa-105.gif

You are not paying attention to what was written here. It is leaving the rest of the hair longer and shaving the sides of the head. Please read again and note this:
In ancient Greece and Rome, the priests of Bacchus, their god of debauchery, left their hair a bit longer on top, cut the hair on the sides of their head very short, and then shaved stripes in the sides of their heads. They wore this hairstyle as a sign of priesthood and a symbol of their allegiance to Bacchus.

I've talked before about how God tolerates long seasons of oppression before bringing it to an end, sometimes violently. This was the reason the Israelites took possession of Canaan, for a cessation of the evil that happened there. It's also the reason Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed, as the angels told Lot, "for the outcry of their neighbors". It's also, as I argued, why Japan had to be bombed into complete submission, not because of what they did to Pearl Harbor, but because of centuries of horrific atrocities against the Pacific Rim nations of China, Siberia, the Koreas and the Pacific Islands. This is how God works.

Which is why when late Pope John Paul II made his historic trip to Poland with his message "Be not afraid", he was announcing a victory that soon the entire world would see. Few understood at the time that the Evil Empire was about to topple, and the Polish people were under the boot of communism and crying for freedom, and here the Pope is telling them, stand fast for deliverance is nigh. Mighty cities fall just by walking around its walls in declaring triumph yet to be realized and so it is with evil regimes today. China will fall without a shot fired and so will North Korea and those people will be free. Some things need to be seen with spiritual eyes.

party-110.gif

Interesting post. According to the bible - China is mentioned in the last days and raises up an army. I believe it is possible North Korea could fall but I do not believe China will until the end. As for things being seen with spiritual eyes - I fully agree with you. That is how it is seen. But we can also know what is happening in the spiritual realm by what is taking place in the natural realm. For instance - if a warfare is happening in the spirit realm we will see manifestations of it in the exact same geographical location. It is helpful to recognize this because in that we know how to pray about a certain matter. What is manifesting in America is happening in the spiritual realm first and there is quite a warfare unfolding at this very hour. No question about it.

To bring it closer to home - there was a real spiritual warfare going on against this board - the people on this board - but through intercession and prayer we are seeing a shift and the board is waxing stronger and for the better I believe. I am believing for a huge breakthrough in 2015 and that this will be a year of great blessings for the people of USMB. I wish everyone here a safe New Year and that the board will be a great ministry tool for the hurting, the lost and the broken hearted. With God all things are possible. Good afternoon to all.

My son enlisted in the US Navy I told him---"if you get a tattoo -----I will kill you" it's just a prejudice---probably
because I am a jew. ----I would not have killed him----but I would have cried

Which is why when late Pope John Paul II made his historic trip to Poland with his message "Be not afraid", he was announcing a victory that soon the entire world would see. Few understood at the time that the Evil Empire was about to topple, and the Polish people were under the boot of communism and crying for freedom, and here the Pope is telling them, stand fast for deliverance is nigh.
Quite odd how on other threads you have declared the Roman Catholic church to be demonic and the Pope as basically the anti-christ.

And now you are praising the Pope and his Christian mission against communism. ..... :cool:

Which is why when late Pope John Paul II made his historic trip to Poland with his message "Be not afraid", he was announcing a victory that soon the entire world would see. Few understood at the time that the Evil Empire was about to topple, and the Polish people were under the boot of communism and crying for freedom, and here the Pope is telling them, stand fast for deliverance is nigh.
Quite odd how on other threads you have declared the Roman Catholic church to be demonic and the Pope as basically the anti-christ.

And now you are praising the Pope and his Christian mission against communism. ..... :cool:

I'm Catholic. Perhaps my forum handle didn't make that clear.

xmas-tree-070.gif

Is it not wonderful that we, kaffirin, can express our opinions freely. One of the very interesting phenomena about the jews who were stuck in shariah shit holes is that they somehow----over many centuries, still retained Hebrew. ----
if they wanted to talk without getting their throats slit----they could do so

Forum List

Back