US Soldier Who Fled To North Korea

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
North Korea asserted Wednesday that a U.S. soldier who bolted into the North across the heavily armed Korean border last month did so after being disillusioned with the inequality of American society and racial discrimination in its Army.

Sounds about right. Yes, by all means, anyone who feels disillusioned with the inequality of American society and racial discrimination in our country should flee to North Korea. I hope he'll be happier there, just as Eric Snowden is living in paradise in Russia.

North Korea asserted Wednesday that a U.S. soldier who bolted into the North across the heavily armed Korean border last month did so after being disillusioned with the inequality of American society and racial discrimination in its Army.

Sounds about right. Yes, by all means, anyone who feels disillusioned with the inequality of American society and racial discrimination in our country should flee to North Korea. I hope he'll be happier there, just as Eric Snowden is living in paradise in Russia.
Maybe they will make him a hero.

The US won't miss that goofball. I wonder how long it will take before NOKO gets tired of feeding his useless ass. I'm thinking that within a year Un will make a swap with our nincompoop President's kiddy squad administration. They'll probably get some of their more dangerous boys back in exchange for this idiot that nobody wants.

Can we send Kamala Harris, Barack Obama, Cory Booker, and Stacey Abrams there so they can get some equality?

He made a choice to defect. There is no reason to ask for him back. If North Korea wants to send him to the gulag, then that is what he signed up for.

Enjoy your new country.

not if they can get him on camera talking about how racist the USA is,,
even though we are the least racist country on the planet,,
Lol! Why is it that those who practice racism always make this claim?

Maybe he was promised 75 virgin school girls.
1695855576283.jpeg

Downpayment.

Forum List

Back