Where is the Liberal outrage?????

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Black Gang Shoots 5 Year-Old White Girl Dead on Her Grandpa 8217 s Lap 8211 No National Outrage Video The Gateway Pundit

"Two black males in Milwaukee walked up to the home of a white family, in a majority black neighborhood, and unleashed a hail of gunfire. A five year old white girl was murdered while sitting on her grandfather’s lap."

laylah.jpg

The Progressives will just ignore such horrific stories. It isn't news unless it helps the Agenda.

Fuck you Flash. You want some outrage? Get your conservative buddies to start portraying her as a thug who deserved it.

As it is, you won't find a single democrat or republican not wanting justice for her killers. You ass.

I find it shocking that this 5 year old girl had just robbed a convenience store while menacing the clerk.

Thanks for the information!

Fuck you Flash. You want some outrage? Get your conservative buddies to start portraying her as a thug who deserved it.

As it is, you won't find a single democrat or republican not wanting justice for her killers. You ass.

I find it shocking that this 5 year old girl had just robbed a convenience store while menacing the clerk.

I wonder if she liked skittles.

See? This is the core of the racism here. Black guys can't be victims unless they're perfect citizens. That's the white conservative attitude in a nutshell.

Outstanding statement by the police chief.

Couldn't agree more with him. All the shitbags are "MIA" when it comes to the everyday killings of blacks. As well as the fact that these criminals are on the streets to begin with.

Wow, you progressives racists are now comparing Mike Brown to a little girl?

You people never cease to amaze us with how low you will go.

Thank you for showing us the automated pre-programmed response.

You mean a country where Blacks don't kill Whites because of race?

Three pages in and the only one to show up with anything remotely connected to this is iamwhatiseem.

Ask the o.p. why he asked about "liberal rage" on a thread he started simply to promote racism????
Btw, there's already been a thread created on this issue that is full of rage irregardless of color.

Sucks to be a stupid racist...sucks even more to be an uninformed racist.

Forum List

Back