North Korea calls US Toothless Wolf

If I was Kim Jong Un, I'd be watching my back for assassins. This would be a prime opportunity for an internal enemy to whack him and blame us, and then pull off a coup.

You have made an very astute observation, G5000. Interesting. I see that as the strategy of Putin - using North Korea - as the fall guy - Putin does a nuclear strike on USA and Kim Jong Un gets the blame. Could Putin pull that off? Perhaps. But if he didn't - if the world perceived him as the one responsible for the destruction of the United States (and he will be) then I have to believe Zhirinovsky will replace him and he will be executed. Why? There are many immigrants from over a hundred nations living in America - their families will want to be avenged. I'm sure Zhirinovsky will be happy to accomodate them - he's been waiting in the wings a very long time and he is no admirer of Putin.

Last edited:
I thought SONY was a Japanese company

What is your point, RW? SONY is a company that has made reputable products for decades. I think they got into the film industry later on - perhaps I am mistaken. I have a relative who is in heaven now who used to own a franchise of SONY. It was known for making the best equipment - this was before South Korea came up with the line LG. Off the subject somewhat - There is much confusion these days as to where certain products are manufactured and by whom. If you do research into many brands of refrigerators for instance - you'll find a famous brand name and then discover it was made in Mexico. Things are not as they appear these days with many of these manufacturing companies because they are looking to profit off the name.
What makes the U.S. a toothless wolf when a Japanese corporation is hacked?

I thought SONY was a Japanese company

What is your point, RW? SONY is a company that has made reputable products for decades. I think they got into the film industry later on - perhaps I am mistaken. I have a relative who is in heaven now who used to own a franchise of SONY. It was known for making the best equipment - this was before South Korea came up with the line LG. Off the subject somewhat - There is much confusion these days as to where certain products are manufactured and by whom. If you do research into many brands of refrigerators for instance - you'll find a famous brand name and then discover it was made in Mexico. Things are not as they appear these days with many of these manufacturing companies because they are looking to profit off the name.
What makes the U.S. a toothless wolf when a Japanese corporation is hacked?

Great question!

SONY is a company that has made reputable products for decades. I think they got into the film industry later on - perhaps I am mistaken. I have a relative who is in heaven now who used to own a franchise of SONY. It was known for making the best equipment

I've tried to avoid Sony products for 20+ years now. They sued to have a Baltimore woman take her nickname off her restaurant because it was called Sony's.

Electronics giant finally beats a woman named Sony - Baltimore Sun

SONY is a company that has made reputable products for decades. I think they got into the film industry later on - perhaps I am mistaken. I have a relative who is in heaven now who used to own a franchise of SONY. It was known for making the best equipment

I've tried to avoid Sony products for 20+ years now. They sued to have a Baltimore woman take her nickname off her restaurant because it was called Sony's.

Electronics giant finally beats a woman named Sony - Baltimore Sun

I'd have to say that is a bit over the top. They are not in the food business. It isn't like someone would connect the name to SONY electronics. Talk about overkill. Yikes.

Back to the subject of the horrific human rights violations of North Korea - this video contains more information and descriptions of the suffering the North Korean people suffer under Kim Jong Un. Due to the graphic nature of the documentary - be forewarned it does have contain graphic content. It is important for Americans to realize that this is what it would be like to live under Communist rule. This is the real face of Communism.

depicted in drawings - still very disturbing for some viewers -

Last edited:
I don't really give a rat's ass what that little North Korean wanker says.

Another classic example of an Asian dynasty in which the blood has thinned-out beyond usefulness.

a 12 year ole walks into the Steelers locker room and calls then sissies .... same thing.

North Korea Internet hit by 2 more outages

WCNC ^

North Korea Internet hit by 2 more outages Doug Stanglin and Elizabeth Weise, USA TODAY 2:07 p.m. EST December 23, 2014 North Korea's Internet service, which was out for almost 10 hours on Monday, went down two more times on Tuesday, including a 31-minute stretch, according to Dyn Research. The Manchester, N.H., company that tracks internet traffic and performance said "connectivity problems continue." The initial instability emerged Sunday followed by the full shutdown for nine and and a half hours on Monday. The two outages on Tuesday included one that lasted from10:41 a.m. ET to 11:12 a.m.ET.

Kim-Jong-Un-fat-kid-in-school.png

North Korea Internet hit by 2 more outages

WCNC ^

North Korea Internet hit by 2 more outages Doug Stanglin and Elizabeth Weise, USA TODAY 2:07 p.m. EST December 23, 2014 North Korea's Internet service, which was out for almost 10 hours on Monday, went down two more times on Tuesday, including a 31-minute stretch, according to Dyn Research. The Manchester, N.H., company that tracks internet traffic and performance said "connectivity problems continue." The initial instability emerged Sunday followed by the full shutdown for nine and and a half hours on Monday. The two outages on Tuesday included one that lasted from10:41 a.m. ET to 11:12 a.m.ET.

Good!

Forum List

Back