Nonunion Ala. crews turned away from Sandy recovery

Gee, there was another story linked in the article you forgot to link on here. Wonder why?

They WERE ASK to join a UNION. Not threatened, just ask. So they went home.

Decatur Utilities verifies claims workers were asked to affiliate with union before aiding storm victims (update) | al.com

learn to read, crackers, it's the coming thing

I was defending you dickwads, piece of shit. Decatur Electric understood they were asked to affiliate with a UNION so they returned home3. Maybe you should take your own advice, Prick sucker.

Fuck them... i hope they dont get power back for MONTHS!
I hope they don't get power back for months.....

Sorry... turning away help becasue they are not union workers..... fuck the whole lot of them!

SEASIDE HEIGHTS, New Jersey - Crews from Huntsville Utilities and Decatur Utilities are among many that made their way to the hurricane-ravaged East Coast only to be turned away in New Jersey, according to a WAFF 48 News report.

Derrick Moore, one of the Decatur workers, told the North Alabama station they were told by crews in New Jersey that since they are not union employees, they are not allowed to work.

Because Alabama utility crews not union, New Jersey turns away help in wake of Sandy | al.com

Fuck them.... Hey what about me :D If that's you in that Avatar picture you can do that to me. We can Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck as long as you like too. Fuck me…:D

Last edited:

Sorry... turning away help becasue they are not union workers..... fuck the whole lot of them!

SEASIDE HEIGHTS, New Jersey - Crews from Huntsville Utilities and Decatur Utilities are among many that made their way to the hurricane-ravaged East Coast only to be turned away in New Jersey, according to a WAFF 48 News report.

Derrick Moore, one of the Decatur workers, told the North Alabama station they were told by crews in New Jersey that since they are not union employees, they are not allowed to work.

Because Alabama utility crews not union, New Jersey turns away help in wake of Sandy | al.com

Wow............... What's your political persuasion?

Fuck them.... Hey what about me :D If that's you in that Avatar picture you can do that to me. We can Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck as long as you like too. Fuck me…:D

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

No that's not her. She isn't even close to that lmao.

There is no substance to this story...it is a 'some guy said' story

Now that's what I call "credibility"! :lol:

I read the story, it is a 'some guy said' story.

Read it yourself...

Nonunion Ala. crews turned away from Sandy recovery - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL

You never whined about all the 'some guy said' stories posted in here when they were about Romney or another conservative. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Dude you know all those bad words i'm hearing on here... I got a list of them.

She can
Fuck you
Fuck that!
It could be a,
Dumbfuck
Idiots, Fuck
His ass Fuck
Asswipe Fuck
Kook Fuck
Snot nosed Fuck
Bastard Fuck
goddamned Fuck
Piece-of-shit Fuck
Deep shit Fuck
Douche bad Fuck
Dickwads Fuck
Prick sucker Fuck

I don't give a dam! just as long as i get my Fuck on.

Dam! now just look what they did to me ma.

I was a good boy, now i'm a bad ass. US Message Board, it's your fault. :D

Dude you know all those bad words i'm hearing on here... I got a list of them.

She can
Fuck you
Fuck that!
It could be a,
Dumbfuck
Idiots, Fuck
His ass Fuck
Asswipe Fuck
Kook Fuck
Snot nosed Fuck
Bastard Fuck
goddamned Fuck
Piece-of-shit Fuck
Deep shit Fuck
Douche bad Fuck
Dickwads Fuck
Prick sucker Fuck

I don't give a dam! just as long as i get my Fuck on.

Dam! now just look what they did to me ma.

I was a good boy, now i'm a bad ass. US Message Board, it's your fault. :D

Lol you two go together. You're the dunkard and she's the crack whore :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah you do learn quite a lot on here. It's a more fun experience I would say. :cool:

Non-union good samaritan electrical workers turned away by union workers

11/2/12
BecK

This story confirms every negative union stereotype in existence today. When a group of honorable, decent electric workers from down south dropped everything they were doing to help out storm victims in the north — they were turned away by the unions for not being union workers.

WAFF reports on the story:

A six-man crew from Decatur Utilities headed up there this week to assist with storm damage from Sandy. Derrick Moore, one of the Decatur workers, said he and his crew were notified they could not do any work in Seaside Heights, New Jersey, without agreeing to union requirements.

The general manager of Decatur Utilities, Ray Hardin, told Fox Business Friday morning they were presented documents from the International Brotherhood of Electric Workers at a staging area in Virginia. The documents stated they had to affiliate with a union to work, which the crews would not agree to.

Hardin said the crews were not turned away, but were made to believe that affiliating with the union was a requirement to work.

“It was and remains our understanding that agreeing to those requirements was a condition of being allowed to work in those areas,” said Hardin.

As they waited for confirmation on the documents, crews received word that Seaside Heights had received the assistance they needed from other sources.

“There’s some red tape you can cut, Mr. President, but you won’t. You won’t because of your union cronies. You won’t do it. How do I know? Because I know who you are. I know you’re a progressive. I know you’re in with the unions and you are exactly the same way that FDR was with the unions,” Glenn said when he heard the news.

---
Non-union good samaritan electrical workers turned away by union workers – Glenn Beck

Forum List

Back