Nonunion Ala. crews turned away from Sandy recovery

It is not true.....the power company denies it, the union denies it and the utility from Alabama says it did not happen

The only ones swearing by it are right wing union haters

Hey...........lying is the only thing the right wing loons have left.

Remember Mittens telling everyone that Jeep was going to move American jobs to China?

No, but GM did. In fact GM's 70% rise in sales is due to increased sales in China and the Pacific Rim. Most of those vehicles are built IN CHINA.

Can you provide a valid link to a real news site to prove your assertation?

From Sandy recovery Ala. crews turned away, to GM cars and increased sales in China and the Pacific Rim.

Sure sound like a spin job to me.... But hey! what can i say. fox teach them how to spin the truth.

Remember Mittens telling everyone that Jeep was going to move American jobs to China?

No, but GM did. In fact GM's 70% rise in sales is due to increased sales in China and the Pacific Rim. Most of those vehicles are built IN CHINA.

FactCheck.org : GM’s Government Sales

Ok....read the paragraph regarding federal purchases increasing by 79% over the previous year. And the all important 32% of all GM purchases are buy local state and federal government. 32% of all GM's sales were purchased by tax dollars.
In a tough economy, government is buying cars when it should be fixing the one they have. Just like WE do.
General Motors Company : GM Sells More Than 250,000 Vehicles in China, Sets October Record | 4-Traders

Oh this is rich. Obama runs around attacking Romney on "shipping jobs to China"....Meanwhile we have US News and World Report saying increased manufacturing of cars in China is good for the US......No one can make this stuff up....
Memo to Mitt Romney: GM's Success in China Is Good for America - Rick Newman (usnews.com).
I really don't give a shit about China. The nation is a competitor and a trade partner as well.
The shit that bugs me is the democrats wanting things both ways.

FactCheck.org : GM’s Government Sales

Ok....read the paragraph regarding federal purchases increasing by 79% over the previous year. And the all important 32% of all GM purchases are buy local state and federal government. 32% of all GM's sales were purchased by tax dollars.
In a tough economy, government is buying cars when it should be fixing the one they have. Just like WE do.
General Motors Company : GM Sells More Than 250,000 Vehicles in China, Sets October Record | 4-Traders

Oh this is rich. Obama runs around attacking Romney on "shipping jobs to China"....Meanwhile we have US News and World Report saying increased manufacturing of cars in China is good for the US......No one can make this stuff up....
Memo to Mitt Romney: GM's Success in China Is Good for America - Rick Newman (usnews.com).
I really don't give a shit about China. The nation is a competitor and a trade partner as well.
The shit that bugs me is the democrats wanting things both ways.

Since I was in New Jersey this past weekend I know this story to be BS, most of the crews working were from Alabama. I had to do me best southern accent as they knowed I weren't one a dem. Day was friendly and hospitable. And all dare cherry pickers was white or so I noticed.

Forum List

Back