Non Cliquity Clack Club

Which Game Of Thrones House Do You Belong In? | BrainFall.com

You belong in House Greyjoy.

Thanks to all that “We do not sow, We take what is ours” nonsense, you’re probably a horrible person. I know, I know. It’s a tough pill to swallow. But hey, it could be worse. You could be House Frey. Those people are REALLY messed up, man

You belong in House Stark.
As far as noble houses go, this is about as noble as it gets. A lot of people play lip service to ideas like “honor” and “pride”, but you’re really willing to see things through to the end, to make sacrifices for the benefit of all, and to get murdered. In fact getting murdered seems to be what you people are best at. That’s why I, personally, am really happy that I’m not in House Stark.

You always come in when I am heading out, lol. But thats ok. Online, I can see at any time and so can you. :)

Thanks to all that “We do not sow, We take what is ours” nonsense, you’re probably a horrible person. I know, I know. It’s a tough pill to swallow. But hey, it could be worse. You could be House Frey. Those people are REALLY messed up, man

I have never watched this show but i took the quiz anyway :lol:

Here are my results:

You belong in House Targaryen

That means there is a very good chance that you’re not firing on all cylinders, that you’re off your rocker, that you’re five cans short of a six-pack and an olive short of a pizza. In short: you’re probably crazy. But you’re also probably pretty hot and you may be packing dragons so I’m just going to smile and nod at everything you say.

Here are my results:

That means there is a very good chance that you’re not firing on all cylinders, that you’re off your rocker, that you’re five cans short of a six-pack and an olive short of a pizza. In short: you’re probably crazy. But you’re also probably pretty hot and you may be packing dragons so I’m just going to smile and nod at everything you say.

LOL! Love the description!

Here are my results:

LOL! Love the description!

I got the worst one of everyone so far:lol:

Sorry I haven't been around as much....volunteered to help with the babies at church this week for VBS.....I'm there all morning...such beautiful babies....all about 7 - 9 months old.
We have one that won't quit crying unless we take him on a ride in one of the strollers....argh.....wakes the others ones up after we get them to sleep....not good.

I don't know if he'll be back tomorrow, we had to get his mother twice today....:eek:

Sorry I haven't been around as much....volunteered to help with the babies at church this week for VBS.....I'm there all morning...such beautiful babies....all about 7 - 9 months old.
We have one that won't quit crying unless we take him on a ride in one of the strollers....argh.....wakes the others ones up after we get them to sleep....not good.

I don't know if he'll be back tomorrow, we had to get his mother twice today....:eek:

So neat that you volunteer at Church. Sounds like the crybaby might be a little spoiled :lol:

So neat that you volunteer at Church. Sounds like the crybaby might be a little spoiled :lol:

I don't know....usually everyone of them cry when their mothers first hand them to us, but we can distract them with the toys and they soon get over it....this little boy won't stop crying no matter what we do. Maybe the mom doesn't ever leave him anywhere and he's not used to strangers?

I don't know....usually everyone of them cry when their mothers first hand them to us, but we can distract them with the toys and they soon get over it....this little boy won't stop crying no matter what we do. Maybe the mom doesn't ever leave him anywhere and he's not used to strangers?

Sounds like separation anxiety.

I'm sure there's a little bit of that, but funny, as soon as we put him in the stroller and take him for a ride, he shuts up and is fine.....waving at the other kids and workers....strange!

But that leaves 5 babies for the other two ladies...so it's not practical to do that every day.

I'm sure there's a little bit of that, but funny, as soon as we put him in the stroller and take him for a ride, he shuts up and is fine.....waving at the other kids and workers....strange!

But that leaves 5 babies for the other two ladies...so it's not practical to do that every day.

Maybe talk to the Mom about the situation.

Forum List

Back