Non Cliquity Clack Club

I hear ya. She seemed pretty normal. Her daughter in law was with her, and she passed my dog test, so I left it up to her. If she does not call me tomorrow, I will call her. If she is still thinking about it, I will relist the ad and not wait on her.

I hear ya. She seemed pretty normal. Her daughter in law was with her, and she passed my dog test, so I left it up to her. If she does not call me tomorrow, I will call her. If she is still thinking about it, I will relist the ad and not wait on her.

People can be so wishy washy.....just when you think you've got someone that you like and you think they like you too, they disappear.....if you like this lady and you feel comfortable with her, then it probably will be okay. Always trust your gut, especially when it tells you "no"!

Fruit in mourning:

Victoria%2BIvanova.jpg

Ah, Pearie, we knew ye well.

Nintendo spider:

1.png

(I wonder how long it will take for people too see the human leg that that spider is on....)

That's nothing....there was a guy on America's Got Talent who had 5 spiders on his face...
Tarantulas, even.

Tarantulas are venomous, but their mouths are so little, their bite can't kill you...so I hear, but, they are so creepy looking, I don't think I could pick one up.

Forum List

Back