Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Pisces

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
There was some discussion in another thread about who is what sign and how certain people connect with others in the astrological realm.

They were talking about me, I'm a Pisces and supposedly my best connection is with Scorpio. I have been with Scorpians in the past and the relationship was fiery but we both wanted to control the other person so it didn't work out.

What's your sign and who have you had the best relationships with. Not necessarily romantic but that and other friendships as well. I notice there are people here that I gravitate toward even though I don't know anyone in real life.

Granny is a Scorpio ... I like Pisces people. My son is a Pisces - I call him my Sea of Tranquility between two mountains of fire ... my Aries daughter and my Scorpio daughter. :lol:

Granny is a Scorpio ... I like Pisces people. My son is a Pisces - I call him my Sea of Tranquility between two mountains of fire ... my Aries daughter and my Scorpio daughter. :lol:

Ouch.

images

The sign you are most compatible with is the one directly across from you on the wheel. I will find a good chart that shows which icon relates to your sign in a few minutes.

images

The sign you are most compatible with is the one directly across from you on the wheel. I will find a good chart that shows which icon relates to your sign in a few minutes.

Not necessarily. 180 degrees is an opposition, and while opposites attract, and can often offset each others' shortcomings, they can, when badly aspected, be at each others' throats.

Other compatibility signs are the ones 4 places over (in either direction) from yours.

Ultimately, basing everything on sun signs alone is less than acccurate. A full birth chart gives you far more detail.

I'm a Mars-conjunct Virgo with a Scorpio ascendant.:D

There was some discussion in another thread about who is what sign and how certain people connect with others in the astrological realm.

They were talking about me, I'm a Pisces and supposedly my best connection is with Scorpio. I have been with Scorpians in the past and the relationship was fiery but we both wanted to control the other person so it didn't work out.

What's your sign and who have you had the best relationships with. Not necessarily romantic but that and other friendships as well. I notice there are people here that I gravitate toward even though I don't know anyone in real life.

I'm with a scorpio and we are best friends but also have control issues with each other:lol:

I'm a Virgo.

First husband was Pisces and second is Aries. Hoping to wed a Zodiac of men.

Best male boss and current hubby were Aries. I always pull their chestnuts out of the fire and they keep me amused and unbored.

Best female bosses and friends are Sagittarius. They take it easy on me while appreciating me all the while.

I am an Earth Mother with a thing for playing with Fire.

Regards from Rosie

I'm a Libra and my wife is a Leo.

Think Granny's is Scorpio - The Scorpion...

... an' she'll sting ya...

... if ya try to push any o' dat lefty lib'ral hooey on her.

images

Not necessarily. 180 degrees is an opposition, and while opposites attract, and can often offset each others' shortcomings, they can, when badly aspected, be at each others' throats.

Other compatibility signs are the ones 4 places over (in either direction) from yours.

Ultimately, basing everything on sun signs alone is less than acccurate. A full birth chart gives you far more detail.

I'm a Mars-conjunct Virgo with a Scorpio ascendant.:D

This is why people don't get into it too much, it is so complicated. I had read that the opposite side is someone you relate to really well, is that true? I never heard the one about 4 signs over being a good connection but you seem to know a lot about it.

Any other tidbits you can give us that are easier to swallow than the conjuncts and ascendant? :) I think it's a really fun topic and anything you'd like to share, please do!

Forum List

Back