Non Cliquity Clack Club

Sounds like separation anxiety.

I'm sure there's a little bit of that, but funny, as soon as we put him in the stroller and take him for a ride, he shuts up and is fine.....waving at the other kids and workers....strange!

But that leaves 5 babies for the other two ladies...so it's not practical to do that every day.

Maybe talk to the Mom about the situation.
I think the Director is going to handle it....so we don't have to...:)

Babies are fine...at a distance. Crying babies? oy.

I really hate babies.

:eusa_hand:

I would never HURT a baby, but I really don't mind leaving them in a room all alone, wailing away for GOD KNOWS WHY, after they're diapered and fed....STFU and I may pay attention......

Did I just describe Dante?

I really hate babies.

I would never HURT a baby, but I really don't mind leaving them in a room all alone, wailing away for GOD KNOWS WHY, after they're diapered and fed....STFU and I may pay attention......

Gosh....hope you never intend to father one, considering your feelings. No one needs to come into the world to be treated like that....:eek:

I really hate babies.

Gosh....hope you never intend to father one, considering your feelings. No one needs to come into the world to be treated like that....:eek:

Been there, bought the T-shirt.

Get back to me after your third.

I really hate babies.

Been there, bought the T-shirt.

Get back to me after your third.

Third? ....I had 5.....all grown and doing well, thank you.

Like I said..my kid was a crier. Cried when he was sleepy, cried when he was hungry, cried when he woke up, cried when he played, cried when he was fed, cried when he was dry, cried when he was wet, cried non stop all the time. I pray his kids did the same.

Like I said..my kid was a crier. Cried when he was sleepy, cried when he was hungry, cried when he woke up, cried when he played, cried when he was fed, cried when he was dry, cried when he was wet, cried non stop all the time. I pray his kids did the same.

We had ONE crier. 13 fucking months.

Now he's my favorite kid.

I thought he was sick. I took him to the doctor all the time cuz why would a kid cry ALL the time? Geez. Finally, the doc said "He is just a crier. It happens".

Oy.

I thought he was sick. I took him to the doctor all the time cuz why would a kid cry ALL the time? Geez. Finally, the doc said "He is just a crier. It happens".

Oy.

Happily the other two really never cied.

I cannot even recall The Girl ever crying....as a tween, she seems to be compensating tho.

Leaving them in the room saves yer sanity though. I did it with The Crier. I had to, to save my own sanity. He was fed, diapered, safe. Let him scream to the walls for awhile until I can get more earplugs.

To this day, I cannot be around screaming babies.

Well, you best have none.

Your sanctimony is 20 years too late.

Also, its a bit extreme.

Babyhood, thank god, doesn't really last very long: Most men can bite the bullet for a year.
Leaving them alone in a room to cry is not biting the bullet....sorry.

Well good for you. We need more people that can tolerate being around a crying baby.

I hope you're advertising this valuable talent.

Leaving them in the room saves yer sanity though. I did it with The Crier. I had to, to save my own sanity. He was fed, diapered, safe. Let him scream to the walls for awhile until I can get more earplugs.

To this day, I cannot be around screaming babies.

Yes, The Centers for Disease Control have found the primary cause for SBS is the inappropriate reaction of caregivers to inconsolable crying. What is their advice?: To LEAVE THE BABY ALONE.

Sadly there are a number of ignorant ninny's that purposefully discourage this alternative by characterizing it as "weak." They equate good parenting with constant attention to crying babies. These sanctamonius morons are possibly responsible for more cases of SBS than any other source.

Phew....today was much easier. The "crier's" mom decided she would keep him with her, so we didn't have to put up with that.....we only had 4 beautiful little baby girls, and they were so good. We had all of them sleeping in no time.....it was fun playing with them, too.

I took some pictures of the babies....when I have more time I will post them.

Forum List

Back